ZERO HOUR GENERAL - THE HAPPENING, IS HAPPENING

Does anyone else feel scared?

And I don't mean the hums of a happening, I mean... does anyone get this eerie sensation like we're right near the climax of a terrible, historic moment? Like with all these latest events, there's something we're missing out on, and that somewhere, something is speeding towards oblivion with unsung characters that will be forgotten like sand trying desperately to save it before it's too late, and yet others push it ever closer to the great death of history?

I know we shit post a lot about happenings and race wars but there's something indescribably off about it this. Not just a helter skelter plot, but something much more than that. Do you feel it?

Do you feel the clock ticking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Second_Coming_(poem)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precariat
youtube.com/watch?v=2tRidnXwLf8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#77199204
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77315519/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77325300/
wsj.com/articles/safety-concerns-trigger-nuclear-reactor-rift-between-germany-belgium-1461152318
youtube.com/watch?v=ufTndujS5Bs
dailymotion.com/video/x4h1b9y_project-namibia-link_travel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

>John B. Calhoun's Mouse Experiments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments

>John B. Calhoun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun

>Milgram Shock Experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

>Stanford Prison Experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

>The Second Coming Poem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Second_Coming_(poem)

>Precariat Definition
>((((Must Read, Goyim))))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precariat

>(WIP, reply to contribute)

WORDS FROM A WISE user

>If we want its quality to stay up, these threads need to be good nightly threads and not just a constant general inviting trumpposting and other le ebin memes.

>Also this should be first and foremost about philosophy and psychology before it's about /x/ shit. I'm not saying weird stuff isn't welcome, hell, it's probably encouraged, but this is already good enough without being a [pointless] "spooky thread."

I think a coup is possible

Obama has successfully surrounded himself with yes men to oversee the different military branches. He has two Muslims in the DHS at senior positions. And he tried to appoint his "brotha" to the head of the ATF. youtube.com/watch?v=2tRidnXwLf8

no, because i'm not some fucker pleb who insists THIS is the real moment human history or civilization or whatever ends, i'm totally right unlike the millions or billions before me

/ZHG/ Important Threads Catalog

Post #: >First Ever
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#77199204

Post #: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77315519/

Post #: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77325300/

your dubs have confirmed this

>

Wouldn't normally post something like this here but oh what the hell. I've cynically come to believe that left and right are two sides of the same coin. No matter who wins this coming election nothing will change because both candidates, left or right leaning will be an authoritarian candidate and erode even more civil liberties and rights under a scapegoat.

The only revolution that matters is a revolution of the self. Unplug from the system and try to live well in the microcosm rather than the macrocosm. Eat well, Work out. Strengthen yourself physically, mentally and spiritually and no corrupt hooknose and or mudslime invasion will be able to touch you.

The world might be going to shit but whoever you are, wherever you are out there. It doesn't mean YOU have to follow suit.

But what of the cultural changes of having a specific candidate in office? Of course, you're right when you say freedoms will erode, but is it possible that the cultural connotations behind each candidate will be significant enough to change the mindset the west has almost collectively been plunging itself into?

Other than that, you're absolutely right.

It's happening

Just be the change in the world you want to see and vote with your wallet. Its really the only thing tat can be done. Its also all that matters. 'They' only care about money anyway so spending where you want forces them to change .

>not putting /zhg/ in the title
come on man, I ctrl f'd for a while thinking it wasn't made yet.

cruz ripped his ASS OPEN

Live in fear everyday

>Do you feel the clock ticking?

Nope. Everything will be just fine.

Please get back on your meds.

I don't believe for a second that Trump could get us out of the age of decadence. Let alone be elected.
Because they'll cheat, just like they always do. They cheated in my country in 95, they did it in Austria recently and they'll cheat in Britain too.
>But user the polls
They'll just make up the numbers and everybody's going to accept the results. Because we know way too well that if there's unrest it's just bonus ammo for the left.
>Muh nationalism, anti-democracy, racism, violence, yadi-yadi-yada
Say hello the the EU Army, britbongs.

It sure is a comfy descent into madness, isn't it?

An individual by himself cannot simply just change a higher power by refusing to buy his wears. It takes much, much more. Sadly, a large enough group of people will never be able to dethrone them. The only thing you can do is become one and pull the strings, which is morally questionable

I don't think any of the generals have ever had /zhg/ in the title. Will change that though

The judge sure was #cruzin4abruzin

#iamcruzmissilenow

See

We need to start a petition

This is a joke, both obama and hillary are corrupt as fuck. Just let Trump get to work already.

I mostly agree with you, and you're on point when you say the polls are no indication whether or not a candidate gets elected. But, I still think it's possible a man like Trump has the chance to start making a movement towards change

Trips of wisdom

/paranoid schizophrenia general/

The light on the other end seems so bright. But that might be right before our candle goes out and things get real dark.

This isn't/shitposting leaf general/ frig off

Trips of truth, Kek wills it.

I think you're on the right track, Straya. Make yourself the strong horse, you can change people just by setting a good example.

It won't be enough to change everything, but shifting the overton window is huge in making people more receptive to the truth. It will still be a huge effort to uncuck everything, but I think once people see an alternative path we'll see things start to swing back.

Gotta say I feel like I don't fit in anywhere, even here. Come from a jewish background, not religious. Everyone around me is a complete brainwashed blue pilled cuck. Can't discuss politics without being called a racist or sexist. Love browsing pol but i gotta say it kinda wears on you to see shit like "gas the kikes" every 30 seconds. It's not even that i find it offensive, just stupid and annoying. basically the equivalent of "die cis scum" you see from the tumblr feminist crowd.

Reminder to get fully armed to defend your life.

These are the basic guns you need.

>1 shotgun
I have the Maverick 88 ($199)
>1 pistol
I have the M&P Shield 9 ($380)
>1 rifle
I have a custom built AR made from various parts, mostly PSA ($750)

role playing general

Oh, he's a great man. There's no questioning that. Clearly if there's a man that can pull this off, it's him.
But it doesn't really matter, does it?

Sweet. I really need to look up the Canadian gun laws though. That's at the very least a restricted permit.

awesome pic and awesome words. you've done acid 100%

Get out if you have nothing productive to say.

It's hard to be the better man when you forget you're trying...

why not just enjoy your life instead of hoping for impending doom every day? I mean it's more likely than not that nothing will happen.

AR-15s are prohibited here. Go for a Mini-14 if you want a semi-auto rifle. Or import a Type 56 if you want to splurge

i will never be a pipe-smoking biologist doing mice-experiments

also checkem

Last time I checked it was only restricted. I might as well just look it up.

>AR meme gun
>not getting yourself a M16A4 or a L85

Why not have both?

I understand your cynicism (no really, I really do) due to that chucklefuck known as Trudeuax, but I'm going to have to disagree.

(((They))) have really caught themselves in a bind here and the states. As it stands the situation is that Hillary, being the presumptive Democratic nominee, is so utterly horrendous, so disgustingly disingenuous and artificial, that the vast majority of people can see that. The Dems better check themselves first before talking about Republicans needing to unite. Meanwhile, Donald Trump, whether he is truthful or Godly misleading and deceptive, has stirred shit up so badly that it's at a point of no going back anymore. The overton window has shifted so far to the right that it's just about permanent. People are regaining faith and hope again, whether or not that is the direct consequence of Trump, I'm extremely inclined to say yes.

1/2

Stupid fucking character limit, what a load of shit

Bilderberg is talking about what to do with the whole lot of human flesh

Precariat - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precariat

the precariat is a social class formed by people suffering from precarity, which is a condition of existence without predictability or security, affecting material or psychological welfare. Unlike the proletariat class of industrial workers in the 20th century who lacked their own means of production and hence sold their labour to live, members of the Precariat are only partially involved in labour and must undertake extensive "unremunerated activities that are essential if they are to retain access to jobs and to decent earnings". Specifically, it is the condition of lack of job security, including intermittent employment or underemployment and the resultant precarious existence.[1] The emergence of this class has been ascribed to the entrenchment of neoliberal capitalism.[2][3]

I think that people are putting to much pressure on this election. Many people who aren't even well-educated in politics couldn't even name the president's powers, and don't seem to care about whatever those powers even are simply because they know that such powers are existent in the first place.

We seem to think that faith in the metaphysical should be a personal matter, while political matters are of open importance. I think it should be the opposite.

So out of all the Politicians in the world right now, which one is the anti-Christ?

it's entirely possible that I'm wrong, god knows the RCMP don't make our gun laws easy to decipher. worth looking into the details

Is an SKS a good rifle? I've been looking into getting it because it'll fit my budget, and the ammo for it is amazingly cheap. I already know about
>muh corrosive primers
I just wanna know if I'm gonna be buying a /k/ommando meme gun or will it be good?
>pic related is an SKS for those who don't know

Obama

I've heard Pope Francis being thrown around here and there.

Oh, I came up with a term for what this feeling is. I've been following these threads for a few days now and have found them captivating.

The term "Ambient Discord" came to mind.
What do you think?

It feels as though the ambient discord has been growing for years.

From an objective standpoint, Trump has an unbelievable amount of ammunition to shoot at Clinton and the rest of the Washington cronies, and he has so masterfully played the MSM that they will have no choice to report on anything and everything he says or does, lest the entire public find out something is wrong, that they stopped reporting on him abruptly out of the blue. Objectively speaking, Clinton has nothing at all, nor the MSM, against Trump or they would have thrown it at him already once they realized that he was no joke, which was a couple months when that realization sunk in. At this point in time, there is no possible way they can be cheated without being exposed just about immediately, or the idea being planted in peoples heads.

One way or another, Trump has inspired people, there is no going back now. I earnestly believe that Trump will single handedly dismantle this entire corrupt system by exposing it the the light once and for all. It's either that or Civil war guaranteed.

They know, we've known about it for a long time, there is no getting out of this one with clean hands. It's merely waiting for the inevitable.

threadly reminder that Donald Trump changed my life

Yeah, I've heard that. I assume he's going to have a big part in the UN at some point, or do you think he's going to be the last president or something? Isn't the anti-Christ supposed to die and come back to life or something?

For a leaf, yeah they're really good because you can still get them for ~

why have we ignored so many warnings? When the end comes, only fools will say they were taken unaware.

If Obama declared martial law tomorrow and issued an executive order requesting all firearms, would you really be caught by surprise?

How about if he issued an executive order entering the U.S. Into a League of Nations similar to the E.U.?

How about if Hillary beat trump by a narrow margin in the face of biased polling and rigged electronic voting? Would that surprise you given the known potential to manipulate electronics?

For that matter, let it be said that the office of the presidency of the united states may be the most powerful (publicly of course) on this planet. Do you believe ABSOLUTELY NO deviousness will occur during the election process?

Why do we do nothing when faced with such evidence that our liberty is being eroded? Many of us stand ready to add our voice to the chorus of voices shouting discontent at the way we have been manipulated and lied to. But there is only silence.

It's a fantastic gun. Idk why the white/k/nights think it's a meme gun. They shoot straight and have a built in magazine. Like any gun, make sure to clean it

>ambient discord
I'm basically assuming this means "in the corners of our lives, everyday, there is a growing restlessness, and we don't do anything to stop it"
Am I close to hitting it on the head? Cause if I am, I've been feeling ambient discord for years now.

Evening meme master

The SKS is perfectly fine for SHTF.

Definitely /k/ approved

word of warning about the sks. australia has a ton of them left over in the rural areas after the ban and nobody likes using them because they can discharge when theyre bumped or knocked around in a car.

I'm worried about him retaining office due to war times or something and being the last President, yeah

Depends on what you get. Yugo is relatively low on the list, but personally, it's a good make

That's what I thought. I'm not sure over at /k/ they think it's entirely a meme gun, but I think they do over-hype it a bit much, which may cause some to think twice about buying it

It's to filter out newfags.

SKS and Nuggets are literally /k/'s version of Sup Forums's install gentoo.

It is time for the great unplugging

Prepare for the death storm, get out of cities, arm yourself and then make some tasty biscuits to relax

Anyone have that /x/ archive from last night? I never got around to reading it

I know Sup Forums always cries wolf about happenings, but it really does seem that we are at the edge of a huge cliff. I mean just look at the state of the world

>Europe being flooded by Muslim refugees that will not integrate and will refuse to leave
>Brexit looks more likely by the day, and the collapse of the EU might happen
>ISIS is terrorizing the West
>Pope Francis is destroying the Catholic Church
>America is on the verge of electing Emperor Trump, triggering all spics/niggers

Something big is coming...mark my words

Pretty much this.

Poorfags praise it too much.

Sure it'll get the job done, but their are better options.

Either in the US or in the UN. Maybe Merkel actually. I honestly don't think he'd be in politics though. I always imagined him being more of the (((Soros))) type.

This fucking heretic. Just hearing/reading his name makes my blood boil.

I think that the "ISIS cell" in Belgium who killed a nuclear plant worker to steal his credentials, and the two Belgian employees from those nuclear reactors who actually flew to Syria to join ISIS was swept under the rug real fast.

You had terrorists with inside plant knowledge and credentials to gain access, also organization and weapons to kill any resistance. Could've been a super happening

Either way he can still fuck shit up in the UN I'm sure, it's pretty much certain that some shit is gonna go down before/during/after the election though. Would that be a fair assumption?

People make Francis out to be way more liberal than he really is. Benedict and JPII were rather focused on European affairs, while Francis, being from South America, seems more conscious of the Church in a global perspective.

Hitler made exceptions for some jews.

It's going to be a leftist backlash to all of the anti PC movements around the world. The riots will be put down swiftly by the big government they voted for :^)

SKS slam fire is fixed by cleaning it and/or replacing some shit. There's tons of vids on jewtube how to fix the slam fire issue

2016: year of the false flag.

So many fucking scripted events, and for what?

These fuckers are ready for their end game.

Prepare for some tiananmen square type massacres in the near future.

This is really baseless but when you visibly look at Obama, doesn't something seem... Really fucking alarming about him?

This is very /x/ teir and I hate when people get like this, but I have to state this. I've never really heard anyone saying this.

Just looking at him, his appearance just seems wrong somehow. Like what the fuck is he? He seems unnatural to me in some way and it's kind of disturbing.

Honestly, weird as this may sound, I'm starting to think that meme magic shitposters have, in a perverse way, a point.

Hear me out.

Humankind has always had a latent hivemind of sorts. Remember this shit? Nobody knows where it came from, and it spread like wildfire across the country, without being consciously propagated - it just looked cool. Before every great change in history, people have felt a weird common emotion.

Look up witness testimonies of soldiers going off to fight in WWI. People will talk about a "collective fervor", or a "common enthusiam" which goes far beyond the potential of weak propaganda of the times. Same for WWII - german boys going off to fight were described as ecstatically giddy, almost in a trance at times. Read the De Bello Gallico - Caesar describes, upon his return from war, masses of people enraptured by his victories, even when there was no more loot left to distribute.

Collective consciousness is a thing, particularly in times of war. This uneasiness? Agitation? It's war drums beating in the back of mankind's head. We are being called to a greater purpose here, and the caller is our own psyche. We know something is wrong. We know how to fix it. We know we can fix it.

The rest is violence.

And we know it.

Its called a dirty bomb blowing up in a major US city. Probably in the south west by ISIS.

Or whoever the next president will be.

Brexit isn't definite, and with the death of Jo Cox (whos birthday and funeral 'coincidentally' will fall very closely to the 23rd of June)

Pure coincidence of course

They're going to use Trump as a scapegoat for the economic collapse (aka the monetary paradigm shift)

Meant to add that her death is pretty much an advertisement for the remain campaign and to shit on brexiters

They're called niggers user.
They live in the cities.

it's insincerity

I'm loving these zhg. Please don't stop.

If you could recommend one practical book (survival or whatever)for the hour, which would you suggest?

Too difficult to pull that off in the US, but in Europe it's really easy. For example Belgium has 2 aging nuclear reactors that every country agrees should be deactivated out of safety. wsj.com/articles/safety-concerns-trigger-nuclear-reactor-rift-between-germany-belgium-1461152318

These were the two reactors those ISIS terrorists wanted to get their hands on before their plans went to shit and they blew themselves up on the train/airport.

US needs to worry about bio attacks like water poisoning or remote hacking attacks on aging SCADA systems

John "Lofty" Wiseman and the SAS survival handbook is pretty neat.

Don't listen to /k/ shittalking it just because it doesn't obsess over guns

Hello /zhg/

I've actually been studying "meme magic" for work. In a way memes are the best advertising tool you could ask for if you could "force" memes organically, get around the failures of viral media, you could really do some damage (or make a shit ton of money..)

I've done it before, by mistake. Nobody remembers me, or the article that spawned it, or the website it was on years back. But the meme still exists today.

Every time it comes up I'm fucking reminded that I did it and I'm still not sure how to replicate it.

Meme magic is very real, but its not "magic".
At least not in any traditional sense.

Make sure to get a book on basic first aid, as well as protection from CBRN attacks. Also get Iodine tablets. You'll need them

Aye, I'm trying to read one book well to maximize my time before second impact.

Does anyone have any advice for depression and insomnia caused by thoughts about this? I've been feeling really hopeless and afraid lately, and being single and living alone really doesn't help

What was the meme you created leafanon?

I'm curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=ufTndujS5Bs

3:30:00

Hey /zhg/ OP, here's your way to get involved with the Namibia project like I mentioned a few days ago.

dailymotion.com/video/x4h1b9y_project-namibia-link_travel

It's in the description. It's in a video for security reasons.

Start drinking. That or get off the internet and news for a while. Like just a couple days to start, but try and make it up to a week. I tried... once. Get out before you're here forever

A local book on native wild plants and their uses. Each region of North America has very different fauna so you have to just go to a book store and ask about but that would be what I go for.

You get a little bit of everything, health, food, healing, what to avoid. Natural remedies will never be as good as proper medical care of course but they're no joke either.

Would rather not tell Sup Forums or the alphabets here shilling who I am so directly. If I told you the meme you could trace it to my article pretty easy.

You'll need to be well rested when it happens, right?

There will come a time when you don't have a comfy bed to lay in.

Cherish it.

(And get drunk or whatever does it for you.)

Agree. People in the sixties were expecting a nuclear holocaust any minute, now that was a zero hour time. Now it all boring shiet nigga, ain't nothing big happening.

Regardless of what you think of Germany, this recording was made in Berlin in 1945 as the USSR was closing in. April 1945 adds some weight.

Oh come on man, at least give us some hints.

Did it find its widespread use around here, or on a forum prior to the inception of this site?

Is it well known and cherished by those here and only here?

Come on man, anything.

Checked.

I get in weird trains of thought over existential shit fairly regularly, especially late at night. to be honest i think its caused by teetering on the fence. Id like to say that im "redpilled" but im not really, i dont believe in a grand conspiracy 100% but i kind of do at the same time.

not being able to fully commit to one mindset is what plagues my thoughts, because i dont want to be a mindless drone but i dont want to be crazy either.

>tfw no comfy nuke-shelter inhereted from prepper 1950s grandpa

Did you get the laser on your Shield? I'm thinking of picking one up and I'm wondering if it's worth the extra dosh.

Sweet. I'll look it it.

Talking about books, I might need some advice, if there's any Catholics around.
My family didn't introduce me to it when I was younger and I've thinking about joining my local church for a few weeks now. Let's just say I'm not the biggest fan of the current Pope. Would that cause me any problems?

Good taste user.