NBA Nike Jerseys

What does everyone think of the Nike jerseys and which are your favorites and which do you hate?

Pure garbage

They're all shit. Bring back Adidas.

Suns had better jerseys before imo
These WOULD be an improvement had they not put that dumbass ad on

Bring back the 90s jerseys

Im dissapointed in Nike. I saw better kits created by fans than what nike produced.

This so much

>...the gayest fuckin' things I've ever seen.

Raptors have different shit every year. They have zero uniform identity aside from that 90's one with the big raptor on it so they should stick to that.

The throwback logo on the waist is aight, but they're relatively weak kits

man they fucked up the raptors away jerseys

old ones were perfect

The new cut is GOAT, much better than the giant shoulder'd WNBA shit.

Thanks for the link op you fucking faggot

What the fuck is with the ads. Iss this fucking england?

I was hoping they would abandon the v-neck on go back to the circular neck line like the celtics have had for ages.

These look great how are you faggots bitching about these?

They overdid it with the Nike logos, don't need to see them both on jerseys and shorts. And they're way too big

Some of the ads fit in well, don't even bother me (philadelphia's stub hub logo, for instance) others are hot fucking garbage (harley davidson on milwaukee or whatever the fuck almond company on the kings) the jerseys themselves are mostly identical to the old ones with a few minor tweaks except for the pacers and nuggets and a few others. The pacers are fucking terrible with that weird round lettering around the numbers, the nuggets I personally like although their previous light blue looked more unique in my opinion, but the rest of them are mostly just unchanged aside from mildly obtrusive sponsor logos and a nike swoosh.
7/10

>JUST
picrelated
spurs
timberwolves
nuggets

>great
pacers

>kino
hornets

NEEDS MOAR SWOOOOSHES

needs WAY more ads.
the nba's money doesnt grow on trees!

I'll just leave this here

Is that hair? LMAO

They're really bad overall. They didn't even go that crazy with re-designs, but they made a bunch of little tweaks that seem to have made each jersey much worse.

It would've been better if they'd made some drastic changes - even if they turned out bad it'd be like "well at least they took a chance." Right now it's like they tried to play it safe and only made things worse, can't even give them points for boldness.

And those nike logos...fuck man, they're so huge on both the shorts and the tops. Terrible. Downright terrible.

Those aren't the actual jerseys. It's a fan made jersey concept.

Black people hair look like dirt, disgusting.

Wow Nike is so trash

Best jerseys I've seen in apehoop

Theyre not real

looks like shit
needs more brand whoring