Women raped in movies

What are some good movies where women are raped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-utc4IEQws
cia.gov/news-information/featured-story-archive/murder-at-cia.html
news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/february/26/newsid_2516000/2516469.stm
news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/august/7/newsid_3131000/3131709.stm
web.archive.org/web/20071107101849/http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/09/04/lax.shooting/index.html
graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/us/20100210-convert-letter.pdf
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8345713.stm
bbc.co.uk/news/world-22160978
edition.cnn.com/2014/10/23/us/new-york-police-attacked/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-32589546
edition.cnn.com/2015/07/16/us/tennessee-naval-reserve-shooting
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35006404
cutscenes.net/videos/2373/policewoman-rape/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

irreversible

how wet do you think she got during that scene?

Wow, this is by far the dumbest thing I've ever seen from a TV show.When does this ever happen? Never. Where's her partner? Oh right, conveniently not round. Why isn't he pressing her panic button? Oh right, convenience to the plot. Why is so so useless? Where's her training?

Women are useless in a fight against a man let alone a gang of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=e-utc4IEQws

real wet jim

>why does everyone call 4channers mentally ill weirdos LMFAO where would they GET THAT idea LMAO AHHA KEK LMAO DUBS
Jk, rapes a normal fetish

Footfaggery should be banned however

Once upon a time in america has a long rape scene you sick fuck

>Footfaggery should be banned however
well fuck you too

Why didn't she just use a gun or mace?

You'd be in her same position if you were suckerpunched right on the button. Fuck you're stupid.

britbong police only get a whistle.

Lmao, welcome to our great nation of the UK where guns and mace are illegal to use. It's actually advised that we allow rape attackers to do their thing because otherwise we'll be charged with assault.

>It's actually advised that we allow rape attackers to do their thing because otherwise we'll be charged with assault.
Call me a cuck but I need some proof.

Any movie with a sex scene since all sex is rape to some degree

>Police not having guns.

No wonder they are being taken over by muslims.

It's against the law for yuropoor cops to resist rape. Especially if the attacker is muslim.

Source?

Why does she extend her hand like that? What was she reaching for?

>1993 CIA Terror Attack
cia.gov/news-information/featured-story-archive/murder-at-cia.html

>1993 WTC Bombing
news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/february/26/newsid_2516000/2516469.stm

>1998 Embassy Bombing in Tanzania
news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/august/7/newsid_3131000/3131709.stm

>2001 9/11
If you need a source for this, you're beyond help.

>2002 LA Terror Attack
web.archive.org/web/20071107101849/http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/09/04/lax.shooting/index.html

>2006 Little Rock shooting
graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/us/20100210-convert-letter.pdf

>2009 Fort Hood Shooting
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8345713.stm

>2013 Boston Bombing
bbc.co.uk/news/world-22160978

>2014 Queens Attack
edition.cnn.com/2014/10/23/us/new-york-police-attacked/

>2015 Curtis Culwell Centre Attack
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-32589546

>2015 Chantanooga Shooting
edition.cnn.com/2015/07/16/us/tennessee-naval-reserve-shooting

>2015 San Berihno Shooting

>2016 Orlando Shooting

Those are the Muslim attacks in the USA.

god

He's lying. The UK has self-defence laws and you can theoretically kill an attacker if you felt sufficiently threatened. This is doubly so in your home. You just can't ambush them or lay traps.

yeah here in Brazil, one guy laid a trap in his house that actually killed a robber, and then he got charged with murder.

????

Women want to be dominated by men. It's literally programmed into their genetics. We know this already.

that's not their everyday carry idiot
stop being butthurt that your police are impotent

Reaching for the rope to break the hold.

OH. So we've moved from 'UK police have no guns' to 'not your every day police'.

Sorry. Here I was answering your original assertion. Forgive me for not foreseeing your goal post shift.

>he watches a TV series created for drama and views it as a documentary

Fucking WEW. Nice goalpost moving. Not even Britistani, but fucking hell, you make Americans look fucking retarded.

But those are everyday carry. That's exactly what they are. Everyday those people walk the streets of the main cities in the UK. Feel free to read up on the weapons they use. Bumfuck village in the country won't have guns though as everyday carry.

Brit cops carry batons, tazer and Cs gas, which makes pepper spray look like lemon icing sugar

Does anyone know this scene is from?

same fag
literally sat here and watched the replies go op and not the poster count, cool your jets nigel.

she was reaching out for help you autist

>9/11
>done by Muslims
kek

>people only make one post in one thread

Once Upon A Time In America
Duck, You Sucker
Once Upon A Time In The West

Showgirls and Player's club

>proud of living in a police state with a cop's boot on your throat whenever he wants

lol u crazy yanks

If that what was actually happening but nope it was a blatant samefag.

You're unbelievably butt blasted calm down before you spill your tea

A movie called Riot

audio version of that webm?

it's real live footage from the UK

this is how liberals argue also except they call you a troll when you disagree with them

It's really good at portraying it too. You are genuinely unnerved.

But who was gonna help her if she reached out her hand? Kind of a silly thing to do, it's not like someone with a 50 foot arm is gonna pull her off from the rapist.

Boys Don't Cry
The Accused

Is there any gun that can't shoot a muslim?

Are female police even allowed to patrol alone? I've seen male officers out alone but if I ever see a female officer they always have a second person with them.

It has more than one

Why are you looking for rape scenes? What are you, some kind of sicko?

You should be looking for movies where women beat up men who try to rape them.

What you are doing right now is just promoting rape culture.

it makes my peepee hard

Not one of them is carrying correctly.
jesus christ britain

cutscenes.net/videos/2373/policewoman-rape/
The scene goes all artsy by switching to visuals and music-only when he starts fucking her, as if his dick is a headphone jack going into her AUX port.

i love rape culture though. got a problem with that?

Yep, because you're a fucking faggot. You love to be cucked seeing other rapists rape, but don't have the balls to do it yourself. Fuck off, cuck.

hahahahhaha

It's like they are trying to masturbate them

Go home, Tumblr.

>celebrating the downfall of europe
>wondering why in a few years his country only got immigration from Africa and China

No wonder your demographics have a very clear trajectory.

it really rustles my jimmies, as a person living in roachland among muzzies that there are people out there who think muslims are incapable committing acts like 9/11. just because someone had foreknowledge of the attack doesn't mean it was them

>it's every rapist is a white guy episode
really gets the noggin joggin

If true, why do policewomen put up with this? It sends a message that they can't do their job without a man's help.

>armed man breaks into my house, possibly to kill me
>have a chance to ambush him and drstically reduce the threat to myself
>better announce myself and make it easier on the murderer

because its fucking true, women are incompetent

There are separate armed groups in British police. Nobody wants to be in them because if you have to shoot someone you will get into a legal shitstorm and your house will get shelled by stones and shit.

>The UK has self-defence laws and you can theoretically kill an attacker if you felt sufficiently threatened.

The problem is that by the point a court will accept you were "sufficiently threatened" you were probably fighting for your life against the intruder anyway.

If the criminal gets killed then you will get fucked though. Woman in Finland got 5 years in jail (lowered from 9) because she fatally stabbed a man who was trying to rape her.

>that star wars rots poster

most violent crime is intraracial and most rape victims attackers are someone that was close to the victim. it would be unrealistic to show a white female being raped by a non-white.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6

While Whites are still barely the majority of offenders because they comprise 60% of the US population its still hilarious how much the 12% of blacks are responsible for.

The way he just casually says "I can't go to jail....." Weirded me out

what movie is this from? I've seen the webm a thousand times but still don't know the movie, I seriously want to watch it

goddamn

yeah right, and the fat lonely NEET on Sup Forums knows all about guns, probably from his video games. I believe you.

Lol get a load of this nigga

Why are Brit police uniforms so goofy looking?
Even Sweden has better looking uniforms.

in 'murica they would've dropped him with a dozen "warning shots"

Any movie in which women are raped.

Riot GBH

>UK is 87.5% white
>US is less than 60% white

>"police"women

When a literal retard/psychopath with a knife is running toward you there is nothing wrong with killing him

Yes but most of the non-whites in this country are latino, which are still significantly better than mudslimes.

All women get wet when they get raped, it's a defensive reaction of the body to prevent damage to the Uterus.

The actual reality is that women are programmed to get wet during sex because they have evolved to produce as many offspring as possible.

>You'd be in her same position
Anyone with intelligence wouldn't be. Let your ego go and realize when the odds are stacked against you. One unarmed man wouldn't be a match for a gang of men let alone a woman.

60 years? Aren't there manslaughter cases with shorter sentences?

It's because she's a cop. You'll go away for life for killing a cop's stupid fucking hound since police dogs for whatever retarded reason count as fullblown police officers even though dogs do not have the same reasoning skills as humans.

Cops are above us.

#BLACKLIVESMATTER

lol that's not true at all. Sexual selection is extremely important. Carrying a child to term is extremely taxing for a human female, and the offspring are useless for a decade after they're born.

if the punishment weren't severe, the de facto punishment would be the perp getting beaten to death by the arresting officers for "resisting"

>officer let her partner handle the man alone
For what porpoise

There are countless videos from Sweden and UK with police patrols following gender parity getting reked. One video even has black kids first stealing a baton from female cop and than beating the male one with it.

That was adorable, we need more police and military women

you can do it you're a strong woman! women are the same as men, only better!

this is exactly what would happen to me if I tried joining the military t. manlet