Find a song

I remember youtube recommended me this Japanese song from the 80s. I clearly remember the picture of the album cover. A japanese woman in a breezy dress, posing for the camera in a field of wildflowers standing up. The sky looked like it was getting darker. Can anyone help me identify this song?

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4QPxYksawik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

About this song itself. It was 7 minutes long and had a very latin feel to it. Something about the guitar or whatever. Lots of piano too.

youtube.com/watch?v=4QPxYksawik
f

oh my god thank you

I like how you say this as if it's obscure. Next you're going to ask about a jazz album with a Japanese guy's face on the front. This is all RYM-core crap.

what about what he said makes you think that he's saying it's obscure

he just couldn't remember the song

yeah honestly i forgot about the name of this song too i had to look through the liked videos to find it

by asking it on here. just type in japan in rym and voila. take this crap elsewhere, you fucking weebs.

Perhaps he didn't think of that or doesn't know about rym? I think you just saw someone who just learned about youtube rec-core and you wanted to flex your autistic patrish muscles on him

Yoshiko Sai - Mangekyou
I got a torrent if you want

jesus christ, fucking autist

stop being such a pretentious disgrace and let him enjoy the music without judgement

Hey guys, sorta on this same note but I'm looking for this grungy kinda album from the 90's, dont remember many details but I think the cover is a naked baby in a swimming pool?

can't help you there bro but im lookin for an album with four guys all dressed differently and they're walking across a pedestrian crossing, real 60s kinda vibe

>villeraposting

is that like bunda posting?

t. weeaboos

hi there, no luck with your obscure recc, but if you could help me find this album, i think it was rap/industrial music but like there was no cover, it was just a CD with a red sticker?

Hello fellow Redditor

her name is Maleah Quan btw

Can anyone help me find a pop song from 90s maybe 80s

The only line I remember is a female singing "now that we've come sooo faaaaaaaa-aarrrr"