/trans/

Spurs have yet to sign ANYBODY edition
Liverpool KO'd out of CL, Hoffenheim needs your power now, build it up for the 2nd leg sub-edition

Tottenham are not expected to entertain offers from Chelsea for full-back Danny Rose, 27, with the Blues ready to double his salary. (Evening Standard)

Daniel Levy, the Tottenham chairman, says midfielder Dele Alli, 21, would not be sold even for £150m, with Barcelona and Manchester City both interested. (Sun)

Barcelona have offered Liverpool £118m for 25-year-old Brazilian midfielder Philippe Coutinho. (Goal.com, in Spanish)

Barcelona are a step closer to securing a deal for Ousmane Dembele, 20, from Borussia Dortmund after the French forward was pictured packing his bags. (Daily Express)

Manchester City have made a £60m bid for Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez, with Real Madrid also interested in the 28-year-old Chilean. (Don Balon, via Daily Star)

Arsenal have already rejected a £45m bid from City for Sanchez, according to the player's agent Fernando Felicevich. (El Mercurio, via Daily Express)

Arsene Wenger, the Arsenal manager, has told Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, 24, that he wants him to stay for "a long time", with Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United interested in the England winger. (Sun)

Wenger has admitted Sanchez and Oxlade-Chamberlain could both be sold this summer. (Daily Star)

A photo of Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk in London was posted on Instagram, only to be deleted soon after. The 26-year-old has been linked with Chelsea. (Daily Mirror)

Chelsea have not given up on signing Alex Sandro, 26, from Juventus, but are relying on the Brazilian left-back handing in a transfer request. (Evening Standard)

The Blues have made new £73m bid for Sandro, but Juventus have rejected offer. (Calciomercato, via Daily Star)

Everton Ronald Koeman says the club still has business to do before the transfer window closes, despite breaking their transfer record to sign £45m Gylfi Sigurdsson from Swansea. (Guardian)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JLZ4q4oCLLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Manchester United are ready to offer striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 35, a coaching role as part of their move to re-sign him. (Independent)

Napoli have turned down a £55m bid from Barcelona for Italy's 26-year-old forward Lorenzo Insigne. (Gazzetta dello Sport, via IB Times)

Tottenham are lining up a £27m bid for Barcelona midfielder Denis Suarez. The 23-year-old Spaniard looked to be heading to Italian side Napoli. (Mundo Deportivo, via Metro)

Chelsea pulled out of a deal for Paris St-Germain's Polish midfielder Grzegorz Krychowia, 27, because PSG were too busy handling the arrival of Neymar from Barcelona. (L'Equipe, via Daily Express)

Brazilian defender Gabriel is set to join Valencia from Arsenal in a £10m deal. Gabriel, 26, joined the Gunners for £15m in January 2015. (Daily Mirror)

Watford are close to agreeing a season-long loan deal for Benfica's Peruvian 26-year-old winger Andre Carrillo. (Daily Mirror)

Leeds' New Zealand striker Chris Wood, 25, fears his club's demand of a £20m fee could stop a dream move to Burnley. (Daily Star)

Sheffield Wednesday will reject a second bid from Leicester City for forward George Hirst. The 18-year-old is the son of former England striker David Hirst. (Sheffield Star)

West Brom have no intention of selling Nacer Chadli, but are lining up a replacement in case Swansea make an offer too good to refuse for the 28-year-old Belgian winger. (Birmingham Mail)

>dream move to Burnley
I can see this becoming the newest /trans/ meme

>150m for Alli
ayyy

night lads it has been fun

Question :

Would Coutinho and Dembele actually fix barcelonas problems? Im not entirely convinced

How does one unlock a qt3.14 Serbian goddess like pic related?

Gylfi moved on?! Damn..

Relegation essentially sealed.

>Everton have spent £150m this summer

>our womens football team manager is racist

What a surprise

>Everton fans think they will challenge for top 4
Im abit confused desu. They have signed three players from teams which were heavily involved in a relegation fight. They also signed an aged Rooney who is somehow good because he scored his compulsary Stoke goal.
What am I missing to make me think they are at Arsenal's level?

At least it's the premier league

Cech
Mustafi Kosicelny Kolasinac
Bellerin Xhaka Elneny Monreal
Ozil
Lacazette Giroud

vs

Pickford
Keane Williams Jagielka
Gueye Schneiderlin
Gylfi Klaassen Davies
Rooney Sandro

I don't see how Everton are THAT far from Arsenal on paper

>spurs collapse thanks to wembley
>chelsea collapse because of second season
>liverpool collapse because of the cl
I guess they are optimistic.

that Everton team looks like it has no one covering wide areas

dumb frog poster

I didn't take an hour making it, so yeah probably.

se queda

I just tried to make a reply team but Im wondering who the hell plays RB at Everton with Coleman dead

damn Everton is truly a team of forgotten memes

--------------Pickford
Martina--Keane--Williams--Baines
------------------Gueye
-----------Klaassen---Sig
???------------Rooney---------Mirrallas/Lookman

Schneiderlin is awful

Gueye could be recycled there.
They also have that Holgat kid

Wouldn't Bolasie play at RW? or Sigg and have Davies play in AM

Bolasie is out till around th end of the year ad will probably be shit and if they use Si there then they're as stupid as tottenham when they bought him

They bought Coco Martina from Southampton

I hate summer lads

I hate this fucking life lad

another season with lovren as first choice cb it looks like

Don't we all, don't we all.

really disliked eni aluko before this all came out

Really enjoying the fall of Barcelona lads

We all do. La Masia my ass.

>“During a meeting with the midfielders’ unit of players, of which I was not present, MS [Sampson] used an analogy about pressing hard in midfield and getting a caution like a police caution,” Aluko’s evidence states. “MS then addressed the player individually and said in relation to being cautioned by police: ‘Haven’t you been arrested before? Four times isn’t it?’”
>Aluko’s evidence continues: “This comment about the player was made with derogatory, racial and prejudicial connotations. It was also a defamatory, untrue statement given that the player has never been arrested and MS’s comment indicates an assumption (subconscious or conscious) that being mixed race from London suggests a criminal record with the police.
Horrible RACIST comments from CUNT SAMPSON

>tfw the dynasty you created collapses within 5 years
how long until City sack him?

Celtic had 3 shots on target v Astana

>1.7 goals per shot on target
Brenny is literally inventing football as we speak.

Imagine getting upset about that.

Also
>mixed race

This bitch is blacker than Mamadou Sakho.

Imagine selling Neymar and replacing him with Everton and Tottenham rejects.

>muslim halal supporter

surprise!

the mind of Brendão cannot be matched

She's clearly not upset, just knows how to play the system and in fairness if I could fuck the FA like that then I would too

Sampson was always a weird cunt. What kind of guy coaches women instead of men?

Tottenham and Lyon are both trying to sign Pape Cheick Diop.

Wrong

>reading comprehension

No

Oh and he's shit btw

Neither are world class, so no

/nadine/ youtu.be/JLZ4q4oCLLs

Coutinho is world class

barkleys had a shocking transfer window

you missed off "la'" at the end

Elaborate.

>likken

Keep your hands and eyes of our women pal

Don't spread your degeneracy here

That's irrelevant. Paying 100k/w for Harry Kane service is still stingy.

Today's line-up:
Jimbo
James Horncastle (with a haircut)
David Preece
Michael Cox

£100k a week seems stingy to me as well, surprised me manages to survive on such a meagre wage

La

>only £5k/w more than sissoko

Conte is making quite a mess

He should fix it by selling more players

What happened now?

Where can I find this?

Courtois
Ivanovic-Luiz-Cahill-Azp
Matic-Kante
Alonso-Hazard-Willian
Costa

or

Courtois
Ivanovic-Rudiger-Luiz-Azp
Bakayoko-Kante
Alonso-Fabregas-Willian
Morata

which is better?

A

I now remember Ivanovic

>Absolutely no mention of race in his quoted comments
>Nigger automatically assumes it's racist

need money but don't want to work

A 2bh

Isn't Ivanovic way past it as well?

>Quick! Pick some weird looking kids so we can look progressive on Twitter!

colour coordination on that guy tho

Yes Mr Barber, I'd like to look like a literal bellend please

Wish gays would realise that just because they're gay doesn't mean they have to look like a total fag.

They probably do it so that other fags know they are fags.

What am I looking at

>no muslims or blacks

NOT VERY DIVERSE OF YOU BRISTOL

They would have included some but none of them passed

Reminder Morata is homesick

Is Morata's hair blue yet?

>Liverpool are unironically gonna get 120m for Coutinho

The fact this doesn't seem that crazy shows how fucked the market is. This would break the world record by 30m if it was last year.

>pay what they can
>still
nigga, you wut?

Reminder The Unexposable has won the same number of titles as official losses he has (7).

Let's see him win the European and World's with France, see how good the bald fucker is then.

man city sign larry coyote from austria wien
he used to play for red bull ghana

>what they can
But not his worth.

I done shit in my A-Levels. Still hold a grudge agaisnt my school to this day

Have we reached the point where Spurs should just buy anyone to shut people up?

>Spurs buying players
Don't make me laugh Nigel

Fancy an orange club tbqphwy lads

>Cardiff are poised to sign striker Omar Bogle from Wigan

Bogles the mind

>P-P-P-Phil will have to play, its a World Cup Year
lmao liverslips living in fantasy land. If he doesn't leave I guarantee he will still be called up to internationals

seriously will Liverpool sign anyone?

palace, newcastle and brighton to go down