Data had sex with her

Data had sex with her
in s1e3
how did they do it I wonder?

Other urls found in this thread:

scandalshack.com/2015/08/denise-crosby-tasha-yar-for-playboy-mag-1979/
images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrVlB8ZpmFYCwQAvulXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE0YmkzZ2Y4BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjMxNjVfMQRzZWMDcGl2cw--?p=denise crosby playboy 1979&fr=yfp-t&fr2=piv-web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>how did they do it I wonder?
In missionary position for the purposes of recreation.

that always seemed really weird to me

she was affected by something that made her act intoxicated

surely that was some sort of date rape, Data would have had programmed morality to tell him to decline her offer

does anyone have any clips of her actually talking about the rape gangs? is there not some sort of rape gangs compilation video out there?

>implying pleasing bitches isn't his primary function

Ah yes, the 2016 definition of rape.

We need to purge everyone from this Earth. This is getting too stupid.

oh god now i need that Doug date rape comic edit

Data isn't equipped to understand the human concepts of sex and consent. But since he is anatomically a male, he's still guilty of rape.

the concept of date rape isn't new

this is the real answer but it's odd that they didn't address it later

Data obviously has a piston with a dildo glued to it

Stuck her on his cock which then started to rotate at 100 rpm turning her into something similar to a lewd ballerina from one of those old music boxes

>implying rape wasn't the only way she could get off

Why did she get away with raping an autist? If I drunkenly raped my neighbor they wouldn't say "oh well he was drunk he's off the hook"

data was affected too, so they both "raped" eachother

more importantly, why was data programmed to feel emotions like wanting to have secks

>he is anatomically a male
That doesn't mean Data can't or isn't a woman.

more like data rape, am i right?

Read this This. This is why she digged dhat nig

she stuck her cock up his arse

Data was raped. His lack of humanity and understanding norms makes his social status lower than his ship mates. So its statutory rape.

If you get stranded on a planet with just the robot I imagine it's a protocol to help keep you sane. No sex = going coocoo. Which is why normies go from relationship to relationship... and why some people snap.

does he spooge or did he just hammer away until she'd had enough? did he play with her clit? did he bring her a glass of water afterwards and change the bed sheets while she was in the shower? i have so many questions!

>No sex = going coocoo

>what is fapping

>did he just hammer away until she'd had enough
Probably this. Data's got the faux-biological features but android-cum would serve no purpose. If he's got no human-like waste extraction functions, then he probably doesn't ejaculate.

That defense doesn't work IRL when a man and a woman get drunk, and she regrets it the next morning. Only women have the right to blame others for the negative consequences of their actions.

yes

The episode where he has a human girlfriend kinda tells me he didn't do shit except turn his dick up to maximum power.

>Humanity has advanced beyond crime, bigotry, greed and need of material possessions

>Oh, except our deep space colonies with roaming rape gangs

Why didn't Q bring those up at the trial?

you did good, son

That colony failed though, because they drifted too far away from those ideals

>Only women have the right to blame others for the negative consequences of their actions.

I know you're looking for (You)s but I'm gonna' test and see how far you can stretch this one.

Are you implying that women have no free will?

>if you say "No one does" then even legitimate rapists are indemnified

B
A
Z
I
L

>masturbating replaces the lack of sex

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA no it doesn't for anybody.

it does for me, I dont want sex after masterbate

Poor old 'Often Wrong' Soong..

It's a very sloppy rhyme, no?

is Lore the smuggest character in any franchise (besides Brent Spiner playing himself)?

>how did they do it I wonder?
Tasha Yar raped data willingly through coercion.

did you just draw this?

are you this autistic?

that pepe's been around

user I am glad you asked.

You see I am in possession of a tetrionic penile quantum stimulator. With this device I can project a subspace tetrion beam within the vaginal cavity of the mate. This tetrion beam destabilizes the interaction of space and subspace, creating a miniature chrono singularity. The interaction of this anomaly with the mate's nerves creates an experience not dissimilar to sexual and romantic stimulation.

In essence user, I used my sexual organ. A penis, if you will.

in english, please?

you dont belong in trek threads

>mate's
How was he able to form a possessive contraction but not any other sort

Data thread?

klingon general?

klingon general

why are klingons so stupid?

its because because there black

Data said he was fully functional. Does that mean he is capable of ejaculation?

I think trannies can cum without being hard.
And you could also be fully erect and not be able to cum.
Fully functional implies both which is weird that Data would malfunction in such a specifically forgetful manner.

perpetually angry space niggers

Data didn't have trouble with contractions, it was the idea of not being autistic by shortening one's sentences that flabbergasted him

i just got done watching ENT: "A Night In Sickbay"

please tell me this show gets better, im considering dropping it bc this episode annoyed me so much.

IF you can't get through the first two seasons you should know it gets really good in season 3 and 4.

There is at least 1 season out of the show that Trek fans really like

thanks, are there any more season 2 episodes that I should skip? I read that s3 and s4 have continuous arcs, and I'm impatient to get past the "story of the week" format.

>thanks, are there any more season 2 episodes that I should skip?

Towards the end of season 2 I remember it picking up more so I can't say off the top[ of my head.

Just plug away at it, it'll make the rest of the show all the more better having the knowledge of those episodes in mind as they will occasionally call back to the time episodes

>the concept of date rape isn't new

no, its not. but look at the cold hard perspective of the matter.

she was "intoxicated". data is a robot, through and through. He may have a dick, but he was requested by her to fuck her.

When she came to her senses, she realized what she had done, and under the influence of that what she asked for. data is an object for all intents and purposes. able to perform tasks for the person. data fulfilled that purpose for her. SHE was under the unfluence and did something she would not otherwise do, with an object. it is not the objects fault.

it's like saying a dildo can rape on it's own. data was, in that moment, an intelligent dildo. nothing more.

her bush and abs in this set are amazing. would totally rape.

scandalshack.com/2015/08/denise-crosby-tasha-yar-for-playboy-mag-1979/
images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrVlB8ZpmFYCwQAvulXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE0YmkzZ2Y4BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjMxNjVfMQRzZWMDcGl2cw--?p=denise crosby playboy 1979&fr=yfp-t&fr2=piv-web

>data was, in that moment, an intelligent dildo. nothing more.

Data's sentience was made law in the second season. But at the same time, this space sickness caused his objectivity to come into question so the entire thing gets thrown out.

This also brings in to question if a woman is drunk and asks you to have sex with them should you say no? While it's the better part of valor, a woman should have to take responsibility for using a substance that would impair her judgement. Do we give people a pass when they decide to go driving the night before?

Unfortunately here in the 21st century women can wait until the morning after before deciding they want to file a rape report. That shouldn't be. Either you report it then or you don't.

that image made me think

can I save that imgae to my harddrive (not ssd) ?

Only ROM chips and 5" floppies (but yes to your question)

thanks

>Data thread?

Excellent choice..

If Data were to have sex with Lore, would it be masturbation?

Is that the woman from Pet Semetary?

Commander, tell me about your sexual organs.

Yes.

>Data's sentience was made law in the second season

and? we're speaking of the first season.

>Unfortunately here in the 21st century women can wait until the morning after before deciding they want to file a rape report.

and that's exactly the problem. A drunk driver can't wait till the morning after to decide whether or not he should take responsibility for running someone down. Neither should a woman, or anyone, with any subject under the influence.

The number one problem with people today: no accountability.

why didnt picard take cover behind the counter and shoot the black male?

why did he shoot when there was no one to shoot?

Stupid discussion, of course Data raped Tasha. The only non rape sex a penis is capable of is for monetary exchange with a receipt of payment/consent.

>implying that's not economic rape

>and? we're speaking of the first season.

Right, which shows that retroactively speaking, he wasn't an "intelligent dildo" he was a "dildo with complete volition".

>The number one problem with people today: no accountability.

It's funny. Through cases like the "morning after" lawsuits, they are saying that these women didn't need to be held responsible for anything that happened after they got drunk when we all know (or for anyone who has been drunk) only when you reach near pass out levels are you really all of your faculties.

Hell, you could even make a better argument that Tasha Yar "raped" Data in that he will "function" even with alcohol in his system but was not the initiator. He was taken advantage of and she knew it at the time and the day after.

I sold a bogus autographed copy of that issue of Playboy for $125, at a convention.

I gave up on ENT in S01E03. No regrets. You aren't missing anything.

Watch ENT until the Xindi arc. If you dont like it that, then just give up.

How big is Data's fully functional penis? Did Soong just give him an exact replica of his own dick, or did he give him the best dick science has to offer?

Also I watched Profit and Lace last night. Why did Bashir agree to give Quark a sex change?

Like sticking an invisible balloon in a pussy

>How big is Data's fully functional penis? Did Soong just give him an exact replica of his own dick, or did he give him the best dick science has to offer?

It's as big and nearly as accurate as Soong's original dick plus some enhancement in girth and length. There's canon to that as well.

>Also I watched Profit and Lace last night. Why did Bashir agree to give Quark a sex change?

Genetically enhanced doctor means he's also a geneticall enhanced plastic surgeon.

Nothing prurient you disgusting degenerate sick..

Best science has to offer would be less than 2 inches erect because partners of microdicks report the highest levels of sexual satisfaction.

>

Also I watched Profit and Lace last night. Why did Bashir agree to give Quark a sex change?

Because it's 2369, you fucking bigot!

should i delete this?

No, post more vulcan sloots.

Change your name to "BashirQueer" for rhyming affect

But like in order to get a sex change don't you you have to go through intense psychiatric evaluations and shit? Can anybody walk up to any Federation doctor and be like "Today I want a dick even if they aren't part of the Federation? Does Sisko have to approve all gender reassignment surgery on the station? After the sex change wouldn't Bashir then have to rebuild Quark's fully finctional dick after he gave Quark what I assume is a fully functional vagina? How does Bashir know what a Ferengi vagina looks like?

I have so many questions.

Who wrote this episode? Let's get him Tumblr!

>in order to get a sex change don't you you have to go through intense psychiatric evaluations and shit?
Yeah now days, where its a process that takes a shitload of invasive surgeries and hormone therapy and all kind of other things.
In the federation you can undergo massive cosmetic surgeries in an afternoon and be back to work right afterwards (every time they go under cover for a fist contact expeditions or something), so it's not exactly a big deal. If you want to be a sexy ferengi lady, you can.
Shit, the bigger question is, did Bashir just keep quarks cock and balls on ice after the operation to reattach them later, or does he just throw them in the trash and replicate quark a new dick later.

post nudes

He would probably replicate him a new one. Which means Bashir has a trash can in his office full of all kinds of alien dicks.

But how the fuck do you replicate a vagina is my question? Do you just do the surgery on the dick to make it a vagina or do you replicate an entire vagina and then somehow attach it to the person in question who wants it?

Watching this episode right now.

No fap material 4 u. They just go to fuck in a room and the camera cuts off

Kek, I started the series today on Netflix.

He just took the headband off his eyes and is about to slip her the BBC.

Good thing that the twink security guy arriwed to save vher

Woops I spoke too soon. Geordie failed in his attempt.

>But how the fuck do you replicate a vagina
Replicate a fleshlight made out of flesh, then open up a hole big enough to insert it, then use the dermal re-generator until you cant see the seams.

Imagine being so autistic you unironically take bait this bad.

He put his big robotic dongle into her access port and uploaded some sensitive information to her hard drive, which proved to be insufficient in housing such large quantities of bulk Data.