Next one of you faggots to shout "Build Wall Pedro!" at me in real lofe gets added to the cartel death list

Next one of you faggots to shout "Build Wall Pedro!" at me in real lofe gets added to the cartel death list.

Understand?

Build Wall, Pedro!

is this even real lofe

construct barrier

Yes faggot. I am in Mexico though.

Damn.

erect edifice diego

Can I be in Mexico too?

build wall pedro

Erect barricade

Build Wall Hernandez.

Build Wall Pedro
And unlike the mexicucks we carry in USA.

Is thos just fanstasosy

Build Wall Pedro

We're just trying to offer you a job.

Levanta el muro Pedrito

Dick or gtfo

Build Wall Pedro.
Fucking mexicans. Filthy savages.

>10mm
nice

Build a wall and get over it beaner!

Fabricate separator, Jorge.

>meme caliber

Calla Lobezno vital

Meme round

Second reply unintentional

Did you buy that at toys r us?

prepare to rage Pedro

What are you making up for white boy?

How you like my AR?

Does Chad want the wall

>a bunch of shitty guns, meme calibers, and a Ruger

Gee wiz I'm sure raging over your mediocre collection.

Build wall pedro

pic related

>Be me be at bar
>Bought a bucket of beers to share with friends
>Mesican comes up says give me a beer
>No
>Mesican says I'm in the cartel you don't want to fuck with me.
>Motherfucker you in the cartel you should be buying me the beer.
>Mesican I left my wallet in Juarez.
>Then how you get across the border?
>Mesican we have tunnel
>Then take your sorry ass back through the tunnel and get your wallet
>And bring some hookers and blow back with you

Mfw he comes back an hour later with hookers and blow

Cought in a landslode

>real lofe

So you're a Hillary shill?

nice revolvers

No escope from reolity

Where are you? Wisconsin? Dakota? What sort of gun laws, if any, are up that way?

Perfect for these guys

Build my wall, Paco.

Nunca Arturito Homero

Erect wall pedro

I'm an American Pedro
Alaska. Gun laws are good

This is now a Kek thread.
SUBMIT.

construct an upright structure of masonry, wood, plaster, or other building material serving to enclose, divide, or protect an area, especially a vertical construction forming an inner partition or exterior siding of a building, pedro

>American
>cant even into CONUS
>2nd to last state to join the best country in the world

lol ok bro

Jason brought a syringe with him and took a blood draw from his arm... He stuck my arm with and slammed me with a little bit of it, then spent almost an hour eating my hole, fingering it, getting his fist in... Had me wide open and pricked the inside of my hole with the needle, squirted his blood in me and then took a toothbrush and scraped me up inside .... And the hottest thing was him grabbing the needle and sticking his d*** several times so there was fresh warm blood coming out of him into me while he was fucking my raw, bloody hole.

His dick was rock hard and his precum was soaking my hole with his blood. So hot when he pulled out and seeing the frothy blood/precum mix all over his dick... I begged for his poz sperm while he was plowing my hole... And it was the biggest turn on when he grabbed my ankles and shoved them back over my head and glared into my eyes and asked, "you wanna be poz, boy?" And I screamed YES! And he said, "Fuck that! I'm highly toxic right now, my blood and cum is gonna make you skip HIV and go straight to AIDS!"

Hottest fuck ever!

Hope I'm toxic now

10mm could stop a bear retard

what the fuck you talkin about I can't even get out of bed in the morning without rubbing one out lmao quit playin I can't even go an hour at work without having to go to the bathroom and jack off lol I masturbate all day every day since I was 11 and the days I didn't masturbate I made up for by masturbating extra the next day

Build wall Pedro

So instead of retarding the bear, the 10mm accelerates it?

That's one of the reasons I carry one.

It's cute how spics think their cartels aren't US property just like the rest of their shit country.

Fortify the Border, Juan

>that bone
>those paw prints
freaky

Best caliber

So gringos will build a wall because illegal devils who took ther jerbs but are totally find exporting guns and financing the cartels.

>handgun
>best caliber

Pick one.

Build wall, Paco!
Come at me, fgt.

/k/ memes are best memes

>tfw never be a professional hilary shitposter

Love when this happens

fpbp

you know how I know you don't know guns?
shouldn't you be cooking meth so you don't get beheaded?

By the way, is tehere really any cons when building a wall? All I see are pros. Why would a wall be a bad idea?

Yes, because capitalism dumbshit.
If your savage militas want to buy up our private arms by the crateload, then good for them. The market is amoral.
If you want to illegally come into the country and siphon money right back out, then you can go fuck yourself.

>acts like its an accomplishment to have a handtoy

are you underage that would be something to brag about....

>jewinn
>jew win
>GJ
>good job

what does this mean

also awful post

>also awful post

see pic related

You mean that meth that gringos crave so much that theyre the only reason cartels exist in the first place?

you cant possibly believe in shills....do you?

Piss off bludger don't ya have something better to be doing like sucking boori cock.

You forgot to mention that gun traffic and buying drug from the cartels is as illegal as illegal aliens, but because it doesnt affect you it's part of "muh capitalizm"

Cute. Who is she?

Why can't your racist de facto aristocracy of near-white people give a damn about the mixed races, niggers and Indians? And don't complaining about American racists, you're country is FAR worse.

>lofe
Sounds like an aussie shitposter with a proxy.

are you a cartel member
lmao
hey Sup Forums these kind of attitude is how you get skinned and beheaded in Mexico ahh such a wonderful place

It's not really so bad though. We built one before and it kept half of us safe from the evil influence of the US. Embrace your protected future, Juan. I am certain in forty years you'll look back fondly on it. :^)

I agree, they really shouldn't be telling you to build the wall.
They should be reminding you that once you get sent back you're paying for americans to build it.

>they accuse my people of being violent
>i'll put them on a hit list to prove them wrong

Does your jewish aristrocracy give a damn about niggurs?

Mexicans can't take banter.

Get a lofe Pedro

Build wall
>as if you know where Belgium is

Hassan used a pistol im pretty darn sure juan.

I dunno

>I just watched Sicario and now I'm Juan

Fpbp

Really? If I tell the wrong person to build wall in Mexico they will fuck me up?