guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/18/new-docs-from-dnc/

FULL FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE,
Paid traffic list

and

BOTTOM 3 ARE QUID PRO QUO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qqCm6ce1-1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seriously, read Private Memorandum to Ashton Carter 3-17-15 first.

They were lobbying for cabinet positions in the HRC administration in March of 2015.

Wow this is getting slid hard for something everyone has wanted to see all week.

Rump

Yet everyone is still voting for her

oh shit, is this what I think it is?
A leak that was going to the FBI if the guy got immunity?

cap the important shit and post it. quit being a faggot. you're literally a nigger.

Bump

Brazilian bump

youtu.be/qqCm6ce1-1E

I'm gonna go digest these documents, this batch is damning

Also he announced a part three!

What else could he possibly have? the DNC must be shitting in their pants

>George Soros

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY

To be fair, you didn't exactly explain what this thread was.

I'm not read up enough to understand most of the context or know what's important and what isn't.

Screencaps and explanations would be appreciated.

She has an impressive resume and is well connected with the womens community. She should work in that operation but I would not put her in charge of it.

>women community

Christopher is great and has developed deep relationships within the Latino community. Problem is that he doesn’t speak Spanish. We should probably make him something like Deputy Director of Latino outreach.

>Latino outreach

Would an user be willing to put those links + first batch of leaked docs in an archived file?

Would be immensely helpful for spreading the word.

I recommend getting Roger Stone's book as well. The Jeffrey Epstein pedo plane is not just a meme, Bill is a pedo rapist.

Quentin is a hard worker and very smart but the problem is that he doesn’t have deep relationships within the black community because he is young. He should work in the Black outreach shop but not run it. Or we could have him be in charge of black outreach in a state if he is willing to go.

>Black Outreach shop

Dude her media staff was complex as fuck, no wonder she has a vice grip on all forms of media.

Bumpin'
Horrryyy shieeet

Recommendation: Hans is an adult. While his name sounds German he is actually African American. He should be a regional political director, probably the South.

Btw these are staff recommendations for various outreach media staff offices.

So, what's going to happen now?

Recommendation: He is a total star. Raised HRC money in Chicago in 08 and for us in NYC. Always came through. He should be the Deputy National Finance Director.

>quid pro quo
MONEY IN
CABINET POSITION OUT

Bump
Thank you based Ivan

Oh hell yes

>inside guy
inside guy
>inside guy
inside guy>inside guy
inside guy>inside guy
inside guy

What a time to be alive

He said there will be more next week

>MORE

We finally have her

Can someone post some of the most damning entries? I have no idea what most of those organizations are.

I've been on Sup Forums a long time now. I was on here when we hunted down Kenny Glenn. I was on here when we harassed that mean lady who denied candy to a kid on Halloween because he said his parents were voting for Obama after she nicely asked him. I was on here when Sarah Palin's email was broken into and yes I saw the password and yes I logged in and read them. I was on here when we tracked down who made the initial breakin and found out his daddy was a DNC congressman and threw him under the bus.

I was on here when we hacked the Time man of the year poll and made moot #1 by about 40 billion votes. I was on here when we fucked with Apples stock by claiming Gates was dead and hacked Google and ruined their stock.

I loved that Sup Forums.

This new Sup Forums .. this notion of "normalfags", the idea that normative behavior is to be scorned. That social exploits can never occur because nobody here knows how to communicate or manifest great projects. These fat, whiny basement dwellers.

Nominating a troll as GOP candidate is formidable. But without momentum, Trump is doomed.

I was on here when we broke Gawker. Fuck. I'm a normalfag. I was a Senior Data Analyst for a major division of Home Depot and used my contacts to ensure Gawker's relationship with Home Depot was severed during the shekelshoah. Why do you think I did that. For the cause?

Fuck the cause. I did it for the lulz.

The Democratic National Committee is about to fracture. Bernie Sanders refuses to concede. Hillary supporters scream meaner and meaner things at Sanders supporters.

Now we have every single major DNC contributor's name, email, street address, phone number and donation amount.

What can we do with this data?

Besides jerk off to is like an ... uh ... ab-normal fag

Bump.

Breaking the law! Breaking the law!

>We finally have her

Sure you do?

Bump

I've been trying to dig this up. I remember early in the year reading some Balkan news site article about him being held and possibly extradited. But I can't find it anymore.

Honestly, I don't know what to do with it. But its eye opening.

She has a spread sheet with 1,400 donors that have been giving from 2011-current. I think some of these spread sheets are the ones used to track favors.

Man, this is unreal, she has been raising money since 2011, 4 years before she announced her run for president

Please delete this!

She ran against Obama as well remember, and was clearly always going to run again.

We need to get together and do something. I mean it's late right now here in burgerland but keep this bumped for when the rest of the NEETs and those who have Saturday off can see.

Step 1, which I've already started on, is to research the professional history of every donor, particularly at the time of the donation.

Step 2 is to correlate that organization or industry to prior or potential partnerships.

I could use some help with this, if Sup Forums wanted to step up.

Step 3 is to simply .. well .. harass these fucking baby boomers. With facts. Be sure to end every phone call or email with "feel the bern!"

It's literally fucking nothing

Bump

We maga now

Serious question.

Is this what the FBI is investigating? if it is, I understand why its taking so long and why they filed a separate RICO lawsuit. If these spread sheets are the list of all the people involved in pay to play black market, this is gonna be one hell of a lawsuit.

Post your shwankiest merchants to keep the thread alive.

Maybe they're afraid of some sort of Government breakdown as everyone uses their blackmail at once.

>Mentioned the fact she's a criminal with an ongoing FBI case against her
>They just shrug their shoulders

I don't get how they can do it

God Damn man you are one hell of a Leftist Cuck

I posted on my facebook for all the butthurt bernouts, with a nice fat juicy clickbait title.

No. This is info hacked from the DNC server. Unlikely to be anything that egregious, but a lot of names and numbers.

>Second, we are approaching an institutional reckoning of such proportion, and with such discontinuous solutions, that consensus building is not an optimal leadership strategy. We have to go so far and so fast in the next two years that leadership from the top down is more needed than ever. Waiting for new Chairman and new set of Chiefs to come to consensus on how they recommend you proceed is a recipe for slowing your very ability as Secretary to move the Department to a new set point. It is the Chiefs that need to be following your lead as you rapidly navigate exceedingly difficult issues with little margins on any side. This is to say, you will be best served by a Chairman that shares your views on the core issues and understands that the tradition of striving for consensus among the Chiefs will have to be carefully balanced against the exceeding pressure we are under to act.

From the private memorandum to ashton carter.

>What can we do with this data?

I'm sending it to every berntard I know, they'll spread it themselves. it's amazing how much they hate shillery.

I'm not smart enough to think of anything lulzworthy at 3 AM.

This, let's do this and dig deep

I remember a screencap of what must have been your post about working at Home Depot and Gawker's ad future looking bleak. Got posted many times during the shekelshoa.

I can't find a single transaction that doesn't involve somekind of quid pro quo connection

If I was prosecuting this under the federal corruption statute, I could probably convict.

Bump. Will trumps success into existence anons.

Yes, squid pro row...

>even Scott Adams is getting in on the Meme Magic shit

Do people still think that the DNC leaked this themselves? I highly doubt it now, considering that the personal information of donors is released.

>2.13E+09
>2,130,000,000

They were coordinating before she even announced

To my understanding, no.

Huge caveat - what the fuck would I know. I work in telecom now, as a data scientist not an intelligence operative.

As I understand it.

Hillary Clinton took a 10 year old server running a 10 year old deprecated operating system and plugged it right into the internet with no firewall protection between the device and the server. She hired non government employees with no security clearance to install and manage email on this device. She placed this device near her bathroom in her private residence with no physical security barricading visitors from viewing or accessing the device. And these non governmental employees running the server accidentally uploaded all contents of the server to an unauthorized cloud server.

She was then subpoenaed by the Congress to provide emails related to Benghazi and "accidentally" deleted 30,000 emails and was unable to recover them.

This implied that either the server had no backups or disaster recovery, or that she destroyed these as well.

This is the crux of the FBI investigation. As I understand.

As to why it's taking so long?

My impression is that the FBI is researching RICO charges. Hillary did all of this - ran her own server, shredded emails, etc - to hide conversations.

It's implied by some that these conversations alluded to delaying important treaties and agreements with developing nations in order to first position the Clinton Foundation as principal solutions architect.

1. Obama says "tell this African warlord to stop hiring child soldiers and we'll give him a million dollars and make him 10 freeways .. do it tomorrow"

2. Hillary delays 2 or 3 days while emailing Clinton Foundation staff to get their top freeway architects

3. 5 days later, Hillary negotiates the treaty.

4. OMFG BENGHAZI!!1

5. Hillary shreds emails. FBI is like "wtf do u mean their shredded" and stumbles on cloud backups (where J Laws tih-tays live)

6. Simple investigation gets complex .. like, RICO

>Lolwut.mp3
Soros donated 2 billion!?

Nothing. At this point if someone brought up proofs that showed H. Clintont killed with her bare hands thousand of cute puppies nobody would care anyway.

I saw the number is repeated on the link above, so it's just something in the formula for the spreadsheet. Don't know what.

I don't let myself read these sorts of posts any more since they get my schizophrenia acting up.

Wide eyed bump

I'll be sure to include some trigger warnings next time faggot.

Re bumping for visibilty. This is a quality thread

If they didn't find that cloud backup, they would not be able to prosecute the largest criminal enterprise ever. We would have elected her and she would do this on a much bigger scale

That RICO case will probably have 2,000 defendants. I think they split this into two separate lawsuits because they can quickly convict her for the server and then slowly fuck her with a very long, and very awful RICO case

>2,130,000,000

Is this real? If so, holy fuk. Wasn't the amount Soros don8ed not included on the other spreadsheet that was released yesterday?

This.

d-d-dont delete this.

While both of these suits sound fantastic, how long will Shillary's conviction case take? And will/could it be enough to destroy her campaign in time for the general election?

This is the crux of Clinton fuckups.

They didn't kill Vince Foster. But covering up his shady land deals led to discovery that Bill got a blow job from an intern and lied about it.

Roger Clinton didn't accept bribes or bribe Bill to pardon his friends. But investigating it proved Hillary did.

She wasn't responsible for Benghazi. There were no Marines nearby and no order to stand down. But when subpoenaed about Benghazi she was discovered to have a penetrable server in order to hide illegal business relationships.

Fucking dumb bitch

It isn't getting "slid". Sup Forums has been bombarded by reddit, 13 year olds that would rather shit post the board than partake in a actual discussion.

Years. Fuck, enough people hate Trump she might even be the first female president. Before having to step down like Nixon.

Lol.

The first black president killed a bunch of motherfuckers and spent money.

The first female president will get busted cheating then walk away and demand alimony and custody.

isn't there a limit for someone to give?

Just a phone number because the column isn't wide enough to display the data. Mystery solved.

This one is gonna cost them big lol

The mere act of getting indicted and the laundry list of charges will probably end her campaign immediately. If not, there are two options for how soon this can be done,

1) her defense pushes for a fast trial and she gets convicted before November but gets pardoned by Obama. The only problem is some of those charges disqualify her from ever holding public office again. The question is whether a presidential pardon can expunge that.

2) Slow and dragged out trial where she can keep running and probably rig herself into office and when she is finally convicted, she can pardon herself.

Either way, the RICO Lawsuit would finish her. Nobody would be ok with her being pardoned twice

Bump and you should post it again tommorow no ones here at this time to see.

>normative
that word doesn't mean what you think it means you illiterate normie

Why did no one delete these!

>Presidential pardon
From what I understand, Hilary and Obama aren't real big fans of each other. The only reason the both of them are remaining quiet about this shit storm is due to the fact that one has information that would destroy the other's reputation. Although, that's just from what I've heard over the years.
The thing that intrigues me about the presidential pardon would be the inevitable shitstorm, regardless of size, that would follow behind it. The only real question would be when it would come back to bite them in the ass. Because regardless of political power, it would return in one form or another.

I'll be sure to post this shit on her twitter every time she tweets

Everyone should read the PDF memo for fundraising staff

It basically admits the DNC is fundraising for her and plans to back her as the presumptive nominee . . . before she even announced.

WHAT THE FUCK HE DONATED 2 BILLION

No, it is the phone number rounded because the column is too small to display the whole thing.

thanks user didn't catch that.

>Hope you’ll appreciate it. Wait for another part! You won’t regret.

Nice.

Bumping for tomorrow.

Based guccifer 2.0