WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stick a cork in it, iFaggot

WUZ

AFRONAUTS N' SHIT

Lemme get this straight, I'm supposed to believe that blacks and women were denied education but simultaneously believe the space program was reliant on black women?

wasnt it a white woman who did this in reality? I have often seen a picture of a white woman next to a huge stack of paper saying she wrote the code etc.
Is this movie appropriating white culture and achievements?

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

They had the gift of knowledge given to them by the ancient KANGS

U be sayin watermelon plus fried chicken equals free welware?

She was mixed, a product of miscegenation. According to the one-drop rule, she was a negress

>KANGZ do mathz
>still find a way to integrate SHOOTING

I'd fuck her so hard while she figured out the equation to send Apollo to the moon and when she figure out the equation I would send my own little white astronauts to be the first to impregnate her wet pussy.

please let this bomb

Did she actually do anything special, or this one of those things where like 50 people were involved but she gets all the credit because she's black?

she made some good contributions but it was definitely a team effort, from the reviews I've read they apparently make it seem like she was smarter than all the white men she worked with and was held back because racism/sexism

Watch the trailer and you can tell it's obviously propaganda

This. I saw the trailer in cinema.

what kind of jewish trickery is this?

>1/8th black

Didn't you know black people are responsible for everything good in the world?

I had always wondered why africa was such a utopia.

She was smart and part of the team, but the movie is trying to make this a story about how NASA and the fucking white males were all stumped until the brilliant young black woman taught them how to go to space after she unlocked her ancient wewuzian knowledge from the melinoid peoples ancient stargates that allowed them to traverse the galaxy

Kek

>literally putting Alexander Graham Bell in blackface

theres no way this is real

It's a colorization of a black and white picture

Daily reminder that colorization is always shit

It is. Bell only has a B&W picture, so people colour it in and make him tanned despite being Scottish.

It was. The had flying ships and high tech pyramids and super powered lasers and were psychic and capable of creating life. However da ebul whitey with his sticks and rocks completely destroyed all their technology, destroyed their psychic link, and wrote history to leave out the great African kangz and kwayns. It's unfortunate that early Africans were too smart for written language otherwise we'd have undeniable proof, but whitey would probably destroy that too.

Really makes you think, huh.

I've literally never heard of those niggers

jesus

why is google so jewed

really stimulates my thinking organs

SO HOL UP HOL UP
>calculates suborbital burn times
SO U BE SAYIN
>reassesses projections based on depleting fuel supplies
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>plots course corrections
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>steals momentum from gravity turns
U BE SAYIN
>does crip walk on the moon
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>pours out tang for dead homies
WE WUZ
>gets jiggy with it
FINNA WE WUZ
>determines maximum heat tolerance of advanced polymers
AFRONAUTZ AND SHIIIIET

They were real people, and most people have no idea they existed. Why do you guys get so buttfrustrated about this?

I wonder how many articles will be written saying America is racist for not seeing this when it does shit at the box office.

Man they look exactly the same!

It's uncanny!

Natalie Portman doesn't look like Jackie O either, it shouldn't matter.

Sup Forums is buttflustered at literally everything. They also realized they just elected goldman sachs 2.0

M-MUH WHITE GENOCIDE! WE'RE BEING OPPRESSED!

You know I might've been interested in this if it wasn't Hollywood. After seeing the trailer, it's just going to be over dramatized 'muh blacks are
oppressed' bullshit. Oh, and of course they had to make them sassy and "empowered" individuals

>They also realized they just elected goldman sachs 2.0

Wait, they've realised they fucked up? I can't believe that.

I have no problem acknowledging they existed, but the movie itself is obviously propaganda. If you watch the trailer and don't realize this you're a moron

>I wonder how many articles will be written saying America is racist for not seeing this when it does shit at the box office.
Zero. Those articles were already written well in advance of the movie's release.

It reeks of a "please stop shooting each other and doing crack, urban youths, and go into mathematics" vibe that makes it seem self-important. Also, I'd like to see a black woman who isn't SASSY TO THE MAX and comes off like a real person (based on the ads).

Yeah, Steve McQueen could've made a cool movie out of this, but it does look like an overly glossy piece of Hollywood

Shame Donny DeVito couldn't play the middle one because skin color and whatnot.

No, all they do is shitpost online and probably never get out the house so it doesn't affect them too much, and when you bring up the goldman sachs part they damage control with "B-BUT WE WON!!"

>I have no problem acknowledging they existed, but the movie itself is obviously propaganda

What do you think it's propagandising, and how would you see this story told in a way that doesn't offend you?

not telling the story in an inaccurate way would preclude me from criticizing it for inaccuracy.

$.02 has been deposited to your CTR account

She was one in a million. Won the genetic lottery. Yet they are trying to pass it off like this is possible in everyday niggerdom.

>I'd like to see a black woman who isn't SASSY TO THE MAX and comes off like a real person

So, Janelle Monae in Moonlight?

>not telling the story in an inaccurate way

Like, what though? What's inaccurate? I'm not even trying to catch you out here, I honestly don't know. Historical inaccuracies are a given with this shit anyway, look at The Imitation Game.

I think you could do a better job at describing a version of this movie that you'd like to see other than "accurate".

>What do you think it's propagandising
it's inflating the importance of these women for a message about how black people and women could contribute to society if only the evil white man wasn't keeping them down. Judging from both the reviews and the trailers, the whole thing is about the main woman is the smartest girl on Earth and basically gets us to the moon by herself.

>and how would you see this story told in a way that doesn't offend you?
Maybe not frame it as "sassy minority women fighting the racist, sexist system" and just show the space race from their point of view, without demonizing other characters to highlight their "struggle."

I like the part where they invented the perpetual woketion machine

Do you actually go on Sup Forums, or do you just like to beat up strawmen?

Ruth Negga in Loving?

>Like, what though? What's inaccurate?

Probably the fact the actual woman wasn't that dark -- her skin was basically white -- and it wasn't a team of them propping up the project.

I want to get BLACKED by her.

>Jewish child
>Jewish bankers in his team
>Jewish lawyer
>Netanyahu loves him
>Considers himself Israel's greatest ally

Sup Forums has the most amazing capacity for cognitive dissonance.

Yep, that if that woman is black then babe ruth should be nigger to.

BAD GOY
RACIST

>imperial elections between darth killary and darth thornald
>darth thornald wins
>"lmao the thornaldkins just elected another sith into the white house" - darth killary fans

>most people have no idea they existed
Nor anybody else in the space program.

Quick name five scientists that worked for NASA that weren't astronauts.

ew

but Sup Forums doesnt have one single political doctrine
natsocs never liked trump
trump fans are mostly reformed libertarians and former ron paul fans

It's like people don't understand what an average is. There's a fucking billion niggers, it doesn't matter how low their average percentage is, there's still going to be ten million geniuses.

Of course, it's very convenient for us in the West to attract those top 1 percent of intelligent Africans with free education and job prospects so we benefit from them and not the impoverished African countries which need them a lot more.

>it's inflating the importance of these women

I can see how you could make that argument, but realistically, any story that chooses a protagonist is inflating the importance of said protagonist. This wouldn't be the first time that the contribution of one person or group was made to seem like the be-all and end-all. Just think of pretty much any war movie based on true events, you'd think that the people almost single-handedly won the war, when that's simply not the case, but the perspective has been necessarily shifted to tell a satisfying story. Which is fine. You're intelligent enough to parse it, so you shouldn't have difficulty accepting it for what it is.

>how black people and women could contribute to society if only the evil white man wasn't keeping them down

Not could, *do*. Black people do and have "contributed to society" even in instances where they've been met with resistance due to their social or racial background. And yeah, there is an element evil to marginalising and/or oppressing a group of people out of racism.

>show the space race from their point of view, without demonizing other characters to highlight their "struggle."

That would be ideal. Again, this is a standard Hollywood thing though. To bring up The Imitation Game again - Turing was well-liked/not a weird loner, and didn't meet the kind of resistance from his superiors that was depicted.

>Do you actually go on Sup Forums

Thankfully not, I'm only exposed when Sup Forums break quarantine.

you forgot the most important part and the reason why youre bitching

>he won

nope, it's also about three black women not just one.

Sup Forums likes to claim that their meme magic helped elect trump
when Sup Forums was 100% behind ron paul in previous elections and shilled just as hard for him
that went nowhere because ron paul is a wet blanket
Sup Forums has no influence and if you think they are a threat then you've fallen for their low-tier propaganda
well done, please reconsider wasting your time here

fag

>Not could, *do*. Black people do and have "contributed to society" even in instances where they've been met with resistance due to their social or racial background. And yeah, there is an element evil to marginalising and/or oppressing a group of people out of racism.
Sure, but the idea of this kind of story being relevant today is asinine. This is just one movie in wave of racebait movies in recent years. You'll forgive me for questioning the filmmakers' motives, given the timing

Kek hadn't yet descended to earth and blessed Sup Forums with meme magic.

It's almost like you don't know a thing about the people who have so little influence a presidential candidate gave a speech condemning their Nazi frogs.

>the actual woman wasn't that dark

Taraji is the lightest out of all of them, and it's weird to get hung up on complexion like that.

>Sup Forums has no influence

whatever helps you cry to sleep at night CTR

THE FIRST ALL BLACK MATH TEAM!

I can't, but I'd assume they were all white, so it's nice to have that assumption shown to be incorrect.

Hillary had her faults but she was nowhere near as bad as Trump

WE

>world war 1
>small minority of conscripted colony troops fight
>millions of white Europeans die

The Great War was about blacks!

that was just another instance of a really misguided and mismanaged campaign shooting itself in the foot

she couldve spent time addressing lower middle class american concerns about immigration and the economy, or create a message about foreign policy

instead she fearmongered, like theyre doing now with russia, the only result being popularizing russia with trump voters.

>he idea of this kind of story being relevant today is asinine

I don't see how it's irrelevant. It's not more irrelevant than any other movie out there, and despite that fact that it does look saccharine, and there was no doubt a classier movie to be made, it might entertain and inspire some people. There's very little reason to be angry about it existing.

Why does the story need to be relevant today though? That's asinine, might as well never make a movie that doesn't take place in the current year.

Sounds like you're really just projecting your fears based on race onto a movie about protagonist who don't share your race or gender. No one is going to make you watch it.

Too bad she's a lesbian android.

hol' up

I don't get it.

There were tons of people working on NASA, what makes them special?

white guilt

>mad because they get their stories told too.

WAAAH WHY AREN'T WE GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION!?

The Holocaust wasn't *about* Oskar Schindler either but it made a good movie esé.

>Dorothy Vaughn, Mary Jackson, and Katherine Johnson crossed all gender, race, and professional lines while their brilliance and firmly cemented them into U.S. history as true American heroes.

can we get a movie on every demographic that worked on the apollo mission?

where's the one about all the cripples involved?

Nah i voted johnson

>trump has flaws
>HAHA DRUMPFTARDS BTFO!
I guess we'll just have to settle with a reinvigorated 2nd amendment, protectionist trade policies, and mass deportations of non whites.

100x better than Hillary despite his apparent love for Israel.

>Sounds like you're really just projecting your fears based on race onto a movie about protagonist who don't share your race or gender.

It is sounding like that, but at least dude hasn't devolved into senseless name calling and actually tried to communicate a POV. Could be less reasonable.

I'm not angry it exists, I don't see where you got that impression. For some reason people like to interpret people bitching on the internet like they're seething behind their computers. When I watched the trailer I rolled my eyes, nothing more.

>Sounds like you're really just projecting your fears based on race onto a movie about protagonist who don't share your race or gender. No one is going to make you watch it.
I'm not afraid of anything, stop trying to read my mind retard

underrated

>trump fans are mostly reformed libertarians and former ron paul fans

Uh no? No libertarian would ever do a complete 180 of their ideology and elect someone like trump fucking lol.

Racial identity. And you know that. Don't be obtuse.

B-but wh-white people n-need at-attention t-too!