Be an immigrant

>be an immigrant
>be a dreamer
>have a dream to get popstar gf
>she loves Hillary Clinton and always going on about humanist stuff so she must love immigrants too
>try to acquire gf
>get deported
>she does nothing to help

What the fuck did Katy mean by this? Please respond fast I won’t be able to get wifi when I board the plane.

Who cares, she's about to get dropped by her label soon.

>Shill for liberal causes
>Back off into your gated 100% white community the second these causes threaten to harm you
What do they mean by this

stalking and immigration are not related issues you dumb nazi

He isn’t hurting anyone

stalking someone makes them scared = hurting them

She should learn to be more tolerant, it’s like being scared of a group of African American gentlemen loitering in the street just because they are statistically more violent

So what if he’s a stalker? Not all stalkers are violent.

Lyl remember when Lena Dunham said that she gets scared when she's walking down the street and a black guy is behind her?

It would be cool if we changed the immigration laws so that rich liberals had an opportunity to stop illegal immigrants from being deported.

But if a rich liberal chooses to intervene to stop an illegal immigrant being deported, the rich person has to find a place for the immigrant to live on PROPERTY THAT THEY OWN, within one mile of where they live. And then if the illegal immigrant commits any crime, they are immediately deported and the rich liberal assumes all legal responsibility for the crime.

Based KKKaty Perry

They are in this case.

Sure, if you're an average citizen who doesn't have any significant fame. Someone like Katy probably has hundreds of people that could be called "stalkers." That is just something that comes with the territory.

Don't you just fucking hate immigrants?

He was just doing the stalking that Americans are too lazy to do.

is tront a xenophobe?

Only Persians, but they aren't real humans so don't worry.

She's scum and she should house these poor 12 year old Syrian refugees.

But she won't. I hate her and her Fascist, Capitalist, Nationalist, and colonialist trump voting Hollywood industry.

She still has that retarded diesel dyke haircut... A noose would be a better look 2bh at this point.

>he fell for the liberal limousine meme
Ahahaha haha

You know they're fake as fuck right. Never listen to celebs. They just push a decided agenda

Celebrities are just dancing puppets there to entertain you. Don't take anything they say seriously.

This. This is why retarded Americans voted for trump.

until one of them sends you a bomb like what happened to bjork

What kind of argument is this?

>dreamer
come on now

Bewm

>trying this hard to stay relevant
Her expiration date passed years ago

underrated

I think we should implore more undocumented people to """"stalk"""" female celebrities, it's about time we fucking let these poor men and women admire from afar without being sent back to their hellish lives.

#stalkforahmed

She's a xenophobic bigot for not taking that brown cock. That's what she meant.

McCarthy Democratic fuck