What is your opinion on vice creator Gavin Mcinnes?

What is your opinion on vice creator Gavin Mcinnes?

Something about him makes me hate his guts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCg9ztkQWf0
youtube.com/watch?v=2R5peL26L-U
youtube.com/watch?v=-CxnGMcz5os
youtube.com/watch?v=lk3tVSJSkQM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Typical unstable alt-righter

you're scared of real men

>not even 10 seconds into the video
>LE WHITE KEK
fucking embarrassing, his whole channel plays out like satire
when will the alt-right learn that theyre just as fucking annoying as the liberals they always mock, who by the way, they couldnt live without, seriously the rebel wouldnt exist without the liberals they hate so much

>using the term alt-right

Yep, your opinion is valid... What other bullshit media hype do you buy into? Trump is literally Hitler?

is he the guys who makes tables?

That's the Canadian part of him that you hate, and that is perfectly natural

He's entertaining. Unstable people that become financially independent are fucking hilarious to watch. They truly don't give a fuck.

Hello Sup Forums!

He's are boy

>his whole channel plays out like satire
you must be American, McInnes is like a Canadian Kaufman just not as good. His alt-right stuff is just a shtick, he's been fooling people since the 90s.

>What is your opinion on vice creator Gavin Mcinnes?

He's the ultimate hipster that transitioned to the "alt-right" when he realised that his previous "radical" shtick had gone mainstream

Hello misinformed low information retard! What else did you hear on the news today that you totally bought into? Did you instantly want to boycott Delta for kicking that sand nigger off their plane for being brown? Or did you not wait to find out he was actually being loud and disruptive, and oh he was doing it to purposefully get kicked off.

He's legitimately one of the most naturally funny people in the world, but he hasn't done anything good the last few weeks. He works better as a contrarian, and now that Trump's won he's lost that status

im from bongistan mate

YOU ARE AS BAD AS FUCKING LIBERALS SHUT THE FUCK UP

>Sup Forums thinks it has monopoly on truth
you're just a bunch of tools, useful idiots

Says the liberal.

To be fair, saying "cuck" IRL is cringey shit.

>real men

kek

Post best gavins

youtube.com/watch?v=2R5peL26L-U

>previous
What was his previous agenda?

I've only watched two of his podcast things.

The first one was with Sam Hyde and it mdae me hate him

The second one was with Sam Hyde and it made me change my mind about him

Which is funny because that shit is getting more popular, even people here are trying to ditch that "alt-right" image and acting like they were always against them.

You'll never stop us all

I thought his video with that fat ginger was funny, apart from that, he's just another wannabe shock jockey.

youtube.com/watch?v=-CxnGMcz5os

Another bandwagoner cuck who is part of the "alt-lite"

he was too retarded to figure out it was a painfully obvious troll attempt by coppercab

both are complete cancer

For my sake, I believe that too. Still, if someone like Chris Chan is for real, then it ain't much of a stretch for coppercap to be for real.

>Red Ice Radio
>TRS
>Stormfront
>8gag Sup Forums

>Good

8gag pol seriously need to purge their mods desu they've ruined the board almost single handedly

only good thing is fashy goy memes. everything else gotta go.

He's a cuckservative plain and simple

>No Richard Spencer
Are the Alt-Right the SJW version of conservatives.

if you honestly can't enjoy that as a goof you're an insecure prude of the highest caliber

he's a terrible actor

and he admits it on his fb

Basically

People who spend too much on the internet and get outraged by everything

I think he really likes Nutella.

Probably because he's a hack fraud pseudo-journalist that takes money from them and other companies to spin stories.

That's the general consensus, but people still use it as a catch-all to describe anyone critical of current social issues.

Richard Spencer is a faggot. Not even meming, he's a homosexual.

>red ice radio
Almost tolerable without that cackling cunt. That bitch seriously needs to leave.

Red Ice Radio is like 30% interesting/topical guests and 70% "The lizard people did it" kooks.

What about Lauren Southern? Where does fit into this?

Attention-starved roastie

This ain't Sup Forums.

You want to make a bait thread do it on Sup Forums.

I understand Sup Forums is a "battleground board" as you guys call it and you're intent on waging war on Sup Forums's right side, but it really ruins the site. Though I suppose that was the point.

Jew.

Can Neo Nazis be gay?

Blonde girl who repeats things men have said but gets more praise because she's decently attractive

If you seriously think she's smart or funny watch the vid where she gets piss poured on her

She literally just name drops decades old memes with horrible timing

Jack Donovan
Greg Johnson

>dildoing your ass
>a gag
good luck convincing other people of that gayboy

Alt-Righters have small penises

Watching him get mad at insane liberals is funny, but he can be a bit of a hypocrite.

Its disgusting and not funny in anyway

And its not a gag he said he uses them at home

Hence why his anus is so stretched

>click on his random video
>one of the first words coming out of his mouth is "beta cuck"
does he browse this website or did that insult go mainstream

I'm not American but do I have to worry about the alt-right shit coming to Europe. I've met some passionate liberals but they weren't bad people so I can't say that I've ever met an actual SJW in person.

that's the war cry of /thedonald posters
it's been mainstream for a looooong time

He looks like every other dude that's compensating for their lack of masculinity. Instead of going out and actually being a man he decided growing a beard, getting tattoos, an styling his hair was what real men do. He also whines for money. Also, Vice is a fucking joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=lk3tVSJSkQM

>we created civilisation

How is this any different to blacks and WEWUZ KANGZ?

It isn't.

this
the whole Sup Forums anti-liberal thing is effectively a strawman in that they have never genuinely effected anything irl, besides maybe getting some edgy show like world peace cancelled, which although seriously fucking pisses me off doesnt really matter when the right wing are doing loads of other bad shit elsewhere in the world

Opportunist who is making money living comfortably in his big house from betas watching his videos.

Really makes ya think

It's based in fact.
Whites are told not to find pride in the accomplishments of their ancestors while blacks do nothing but the same. "We were Egyptians, we created astronomy and math and science." It's hypocrisy.

>WE DONT SAY WOKE!

this made me giggle. Ive never seen anyone other than wewuzian black teenagers say 'woke" non ironically

The way people view the world is constantly changing, and social media/internet culture is at the heart of that. You could see it when Trump won. If it's not there choice it's racist/sexist/homophobic. Also

>alt-right are doing terrible things all over the world.

That's a fucking laugh. I don't remember riots, and street beatings when Obama won.

he's the perfect mix of humorous anti-leftism without going full retard white nationalist

aka conservacuck

>ADOPT BLACK KIDS AND RAISE THEM

>DETROIT IS BAD CAUSE OF UNIONS

C U C K

Except that's not what he's doing.

He is literally claiming that he himself is responsible and deserves such appreciation.

Plus where is the evidence that his ancestors did shit?

>Something about him makes me hate his guts.
He's a rightwing SJW, just as degenerate as the pinkhaired faggot SJWs however, more belligerent and angry (i.e. Sup Forums).

people who are professionally offended and perpetually irate as part of their victim-hood-complex-industry-job are all unbearable.

Unions undeniably damaged the hell out of Detroit but I guess you'll say the niggers and joos were in charge of that

Epic falseflag post.

It's funny how Sup Forums has been posting this non-stop yet they were the only ones who discovered it.

Almost like they themselves were browsing reddit (because they're all redditors) and made these posts as a justification to invade other boards.

Really makes ya think

Libs do the same with slavery reparations. If only people were so reasonable as to let the past be the past and focus on the present.

>Its another "I see viewpoints contrary to my own so it must be reddit" episode

>That's a fucking laugh. I don't remember riots, and street beatings when Obama won.
Maybe it's because he got popular vote. Also Trump went out of his way to insult various demographics. Obama was saying stuff like fuck all whites.

Dumb argument.

>libs are stupid for x
>lets adopt the same tactics as the libs and do x

Really jogs the noggin'

They're a minority, but I've met both SJWs and Alt Righters and let me tell you they're both annoying fags with unproven claims.

>implying I'm Sup Forums

Sounds about right. You're too stupid to formulate an articulate argument so you just resort to "Sup Forums racist idiot lol".

I'm a skeptic by nature. I never take anything for face value and ALWAYS research things before making conclusions. You should try it sometime. You might just see the world in a completely different light, but I doubt it because you seem like a complete dolt.

Let's not, is what I'm saying. Comprehend.
This alt-rightist movement is only adopting what liberals have been doing for a decade.

No reply? Thought so.

Typical brainlet :^)

So a standard journalist in 2016?

>I'm not American but do I have to worry about the alt-right shit coming to Europe.
it's already there my friend.

Sup Forums is mostly british faggots who are crying about immigrants taking [their] jobs as janitors, or mcdonald cashiers, whatever. gives a good idea just how these alt-right "aryans" actually perceive their abilities when they feel threatened by immigrants who can't even speak english and only get work as strawberry pickers or garbagemen

>Something about him makes me hate his guts.
he created Vice

>Sup Forums is mostly british
thats a new one
>co-opting problematic slurs like faggot, cuck and assorted memes
thats not a new one

>one of the most naturally funny people in the world
no he isn't. i watched the video posted in the first post, and i didn't even smile

that clearly is a reply though

He's pretty much the right-wing version of Anita Sarkeesian. He's an extremely obnoxious asshole who over analyses everything and gets upset over shit that doesn't matter.

and then got fucked out of it for being a retard

he would literally be rich as fuck right now if he'd not screwed the pooch