BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/yungloverboi/joji-x-trippie-redd-18-yung-looper-edit
soundcloud.com/cody-crawford-15
soundcloud.com/cody-crawford-15/scars-prodjody-cash
soundcloud.com/user-25389598
soundcloud.com/user-25389598/wya
youtube.com/watch?v=r9milbU8j0Q
hotnewhiphop.com/tekashi-6ix9ine-says-he-signed-a-s75-million-dollar-deal-news.42880.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I'm here for the job interview

even without those tats he wouldn't get a job since he's braindead

u jelly af lmao
u just mad you can't get no pussy

i'd rather chop my dick off than being like him, honestly.

>get no underaged pussy

soundcloud.com/yungloverboi/joji-x-trippie-redd-18-yung-looper-edit

Trippie so much better than that clown ass nigga

yet he got jumped and is now doing songs with a youtube poop vlogger for children

hmmmm

That beat can not be saved

>get cut from God's Plan
>pass on the beat to what ends up being the 12th biggest song in the country
>can't make a full project without a ton of weed dealer features
>now has to resort to making songs with filthy frank and the harlem shake guy to keep up his buzz
Trippie is getting lapped by this weirdo pedophile.

clearly yall are surface level faggots

see yall fucking lump Jojis persona with Filthy Frank. they are two different entities

6ix9ine is unironically my favorite rapper out rn. Saving NY York rap with that raw as fuck style he's got

>suddenly ebonics spouting mongoloids crawl out of the woodwork

6ix9ine is the definition of brain dead

everyone listen to gummo at 0.5 speed bass boosted

No. I don't partake in (c)rap music.

Would preciate it if you peep my bros

soundcloud.com/cody-crawford-15
soundcloud.com/cody-crawford-15/scars-prodjody-cash

soundcloud.com/user-25389598
soundcloud.com/user-25389598/wya

it makes the song listenable

isn't this guy a literal pedophile who literally fucked a 13 year old?

youtube.com/watch?v=r9milbU8j0Q
It always makes me laugh when I'm feeling suicidal

No, that’s a lie

ummmm how are the court documents a lie, bud.

that was meant for

Man if this was some feelsy folksy singer I'd say maybe you have a point. But in a genre almost entirely concerned with hedonism, dominance, and cruelty who fucking cares.

>ends up with that Pierre Bourne beat
>makes Gummo with it
>knows it’s gonna blow up so he makes a new SoundCloud for it
>adopts the harder style he used for Gummo in subsequent tracks
>it keeps working
>meanwhile Pierre is pissed
what a story mark

So much of rap is just supposedly "hard" men having sour grapes

Nah. Rumor was started by zillakami in which he bailed 6ix9ine out for just 20k and then had all his money stolen the next day by 6ix9ine.

It makes no sense and only makes zilla look like a punk. I don't think he thought this through

bruh courts document dont lie,he plead guilty to the use of a minor in sexual acts. Even though he "claimed" he was only 17 at the time the girl was definitely 13

We should have listened 4 years ago about memerap. We were warned.

is memerap a bubble? how will it end?

It won't, which is good. Need a place for these freaks to focus on killing themselves with benzos. What else are they going to do lmao

but filthy frank is way more exciting than joji
joji is just the asian post malone with an emo twist

lmao so accurate

the filename lol

bruh how is Chloe Burbank anything like post? i dont disagree franks more entertaining but thats the reason he never took music seriously because people would always expect pink guy instead of joji

i don't give a fuck about filthy frank. i'm saying that joji is just emo asian post malone. the entire 88rising label is in the same camp as post malone. it's all bullshit ass california trash.

i know you didnt just say "california trash" almost all of 88rising is from other countries

yeah, and they're just emulating urban outfitters trendy california bullshit

>hip-hop "culture"
the fact that this guy has anything resembling a career shows how awful this shit is. God I can't wait until hip-hop stops being the big current genre, I miss the days when rap was laughed off of Sup Forums 90% of the time.

I heard that Lil Uzi Vert got face tats specifically to make himself unemployable, so that he would have motivation to focus entirely on music.

most punchable face of all time

>youtube comment tier responses
the absolute state of Sup Forums

Whats going to happen when everybody forgets him and he's left with those shitty face tattoos

He will be a 60 year old man who can't even work at a convenience store

He's made enough money already to live comfortably for the rest of his life without working

I doubt it

I swear to god If I see this cretin's face on the catalogue one more time I'm gonna have a fucking aneurysm.

He is a retard. People like him don't know how to take care of their own money.

On the other hand he will probably die in a ditch before he has time to go broke

Off of streaming from three songs? I highly doubt it.

I never said he'd spend it wisely, but he's not going anywhere anytime soon regardless
Wrong

one million youtube views =/= one million $

his new song keke reminds me of deus ex music

Gummo has about 101 million views as of writing, that translates to around $10-$20,000 of ad revenue, and taking into account that all the people who shot and edited the video have to get paid, He's probably made like $10,000 from his music at most.

This guy used to be a meme on /fa/

>meme on /fa/
>now meme on Sup Forums
I sense a plot to destroy the boards

Million youtube views is close to 10k$ at the height of youtube ad revenue and is more like 4k$ to 5k$ now after about 50% drop in ad revenue.

Most large youtubers live by producing video every single day (5k$ * 365 is still a shitload of money) and getting contracts with advertisers who pay them directly large sums to access their large fanbases.

Ok but 69 here is not making 5k a day on youtube I guarantee you. This is his 15 minutes lmao he will not survive 2018

hotnewhiphop.com/tekashi-6ix9ine-says-he-signed-a-s75-million-dollar-deal-news.42880.html

he isn't getting paid all that upfront, He'll be dropped from his label when his hype dies in like a couple months.

Fake news or?

Who would've thought that a centuries long conspiracy would be revealed by a SoundCloud rapper with neon colored hair and a giant 69 tattooed on his face.

>rumour

Its on federal record, complete with court documents you idiot. 6ix9ine only barely avoided having to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life due to the plea deal he took (probably only offered to him because he was young)

Shit he's even a handsome guy, why did he have to go full retard and tattoo his face?

People that get “69” tattooed on their face generally dont know how to manage money well enough to hold on to it for any significant amount of time

Million dollars doesn't go as far as it used to anymore.

Million dollars nowadays will give you comfortable middle class (and nothing higher) lifestyle for 20 or 30 years and that's it. No mansions, no ferraris, no 5,000$ bottles of champagne or any shit like that.

Even 75 mil isn't that good if you live like most rappers do (meaning multiple large mansions, massive overbloated posse of leeches, 20+ expensive cars, constant parties and high end clothing and jewelry).

I say he goes broke, like broke broke, in a few years.

Rappers don't declare earnings from performances.

Its 7.5 mill, not 75

He will burn through that in a year or so

>but he's not going anywhere anytime soon regardless
Really? He looks the same as every other retarded rapper with tattoos on his face and terrible fashion.

My prediction is that this type of overblown rap will go the way of hair metal - dead in a few years into the 2020s and then everyone will wonder how did they ever like people that looked that ridiculous in the first place.

>working at a convenience store
He would go back to trappin'

PENIS STIFFY UH
CUM REAL STICKY UH

joji is a fag who can't make music though

COCK STIFFY UH

the face of SUCCESS

6IX9INE might lurk here

Are there people on /fa/ defending these clothes even ironically?

honestly hunter1s1k could scream an obituary and it would still be funny

Nah, fa doesn't like that shit

They like dadcore basic stuff and techwear

Lol at every summer fag posting this exact thread when they hear gummo for the first time

Why do you act black on the Internet? You don't talk to your white parents like that, so why do you talk to us that way? Cringe inducing

DON'T FUCK WITH NO OLD HOES
ONLY NEWLY FORMED HOES

At least Weezy didn't let that instrumental go to waste.

yeah ur jus dumb actually

To the guy's credit, he's basically made himself the limit case for soundcloud rappers.

Like where do you even go from here? How can you be more of a soundcloud kid than the guy named TEKASHI 6ix9ine who has rainbow hair and tattooed 69 on his fucking face?

yall jealouos

what the fuck does that shit even mean?
the man must be fucking dumb
wtf is a biffy?
shits not even english
meme rap was a mistake

true

>wayne is better because I'm old despite wayne being fucking brainlet tier narcolepsy inducing trash

You have to be 18 or older to post on Sup Forums.

FINNA DICK ME UH BOOTY HOLD FIDDY COCKS

Kek

Trippie not finishing his verse in time for God's Plan is honestly one of the biggest Ls in rap history. He literally there away the opportunity to have a guaranteed number one. Being on that song would have propelled him to Pump level immediately and he could walk into a $10 million deal. He could have made so much money just touring off that feature alone. Fuck why didn't he just finish the verse I don't fucking get it at all.

Say what you want about Tekashi "she better be" 6-9 but he's got three songs out now all heading for top 100 soon top 40 and people are talking about and more importantly streaming him way more Trippie. That Drake feature was the come up Trippie really fucking needed and he threw it away. Fucking crazy.

because michael is a drug addicted retard whose music is a front for being extorted by gangbangers. his girlfriend is a filthy whore too

It's that why he flushed all his weed he realized how much money he just missed out on? Really man if Drake says be a feature on my song how can you not do the verse immediately and get on the track?

It's not like Drake said I'm going to remix Love Scars and ride your wave. He said be a guest on my guaranteed #1 song and you don't make the verse? It's mad.

t. butthurt oreo bitch

He was just lazy and didnt want to work

t. nigger