America, give up your firearms

America, give up your firearms.

Why?

America needs to join the rest of the civilised world in terms of gun control. For example, Australia banned its guns in 1994 after a mass shooting, the people agreed, and there hasn't been one mass shooting since, Not one. On the other hand, America, with its "gun culture" refuses any reasonable agreements to give up and restrict its arms to military/hunting use, There were 50 people killed in Orlando thanks to Americas idiotic "guns for all" licences and there have been many mass shootings since that.

For the good of your people and nation America.

pic related : what americans fear vs what gun nuts fear

Other urls found in this thread:

mining.com/fifty-killed-in-a-knife-attack-at-a-chinese-colliery/
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-26402367?SThisFB
youtu.be/k-hJGppkOFA
youtu.be/FPCmefD7Lio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1 post by this ID

Wow, what a witty response. Of course there is only one reply, the thread is new.

Fuck the rest of the civilized world.

(((you))

>only 2 posts by this ID

Because muh militia. They'd rather thousands of more people die because the off chance that our government goes tyrannical and that a militia would stand even the slightest of chance against a full army.

>1 post by this ID

Yeah, not giving up guns, sorry britbong. I'd like to defend myself when Obama lets all the sandniggers in. I'm sure you wish you could do the same

"the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

do you read english?

>Horsey

Where's the original?

>let me tell you how your country should work

Over 100 million killed in the last 100 years after being disarmed by their government.

If this is your idea of "the civilized world", you can stuff it. Keep your shit on your side of the pond.

I am from the year 2016, not only can I read English, but I have the entire history of the USA readily available to me over the internet. A 200+ year old scripture written by white males to serve their best interests does not hold up to the country today.

if you people try to circumvent the constitution with the race card i'll put lead in you.

>he makes the shooter white

who's he fooling

Nearly 300 years ago, you little red-coat faggots asked us to do they exact same thing. Remember how that worked out for you?

Then had the audacity to come begging for us to save your pathetic muslim infested grey-weathered shit hole island from the Germans

>the rest of the civilized world

Since when have they mattered?

Okay, I'll admit that I take this a little more seriously if it were Switzerland, or even Finland, giving such advice. But that's it. Fuck the rest of the """civilized"" world.

If thats how you feel go to Mexico, pretty sure its legally hard to get guns down there. Im sure you will be safe

Kill yourself achmed. I'd kill 100 of your dirty fucks before giving up my constitutional rights.

>the rest of (((us)))

the sane of us fear mudslime rape gangs abetted by the government

Standing up for and reading people stand up for our God given rights gives me a solid patriotic boner.

So it's my white privilege to own a gun? Good to know

If you want them, then take them.
They'll be in our hands and pointed at you as you do.

Then you should move to a country with a more compatible worldview

Meanwhile, here in the USA, not only are we allowed guns, but the government is required to recognize, not grant, recognize, that right. It will never, ever be taken away, and the sooner you accept that, the sooner you can plan your citizenship elsehwere

Violent crime is up in Australia.
The opposite is true for america. Fuck off.

Fuck you and kill yourself.
Not necessarily in that order.

Don't do it burgers, you'll regret it forever. I fucking hate this nanny state here, can't even buy a slingshot!

Even though Guns are heavily regulated we've had two muslims terrorist attacks, both used guns.

mining.com/fifty-killed-in-a-knife-attack-at-a-chinese-colliery/
Fifty killed with a knife

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-26402367?SThisFB
29 dead 130 injured with a knife

Take away guns and they will just use another weapon with just as much success. You are a fucking idiot if you think a gun ban will stop crime or mass killings

OP's a britbong, the rapefugees will do it for him

No. I didn't even read past "Give up your firearms"

youtu.be/k-hJGppkOFA

>I think I am morally right to force people to cower in fear with no weapons of their own
le tip top kek, as they say

Between 1968 and 2015, around 1.5 million Americans died to guns. More than died in all wars of the US combined.

What they don't tell you is that between '68 and 2015, around 103 million americans died in total. So only about 1.47% died to guns.
But wait - 60% of that was suicide. Taking that into account, only 0.6% of Americans who died between '68 and 2015 were actually killed (lawfully, unlawfully or accidental) with a gun by another person.

In numbers, that's around 606k americans. For reference: according to the CDC, in 2013 around 614k americans died of heart disease.
So in one year alone, more americans died to heart disease than to firearms in the last 47 years.

Sadly, I will probably face the same fate.

>2 posts by this ID

youtu.be/FPCmefD7Lio

I do say, OP doth protest too much, methinks

I get the feeling you take this guy seriously.

>America, give up your firearms.

No. Never.

Ever notice that some people care about their safety? Every notice that banning guns won't do shit? Ever notice that the sharia police near your house want your wife to wear the hijad tomorrow?

>Rest of the civilised world
>Implying

America is not civilised.

Even if they were, guns are far too prevalent in the US. You can't un-open Pandora's box. You can't just magically remove that many guns from a country so attached to them.

The US does not need to be like everyone else if they do not want to. Whilst their murder rate is insanely high, it does seem to keep other violent crimes down. If they want it that way, let them have it that way.

Guaranteed right to gun ownership. Give up one right, and you give up all rights.

You've been brain washed by leftist media. You are a disgrace to what once a great nation, which is now wrecked, and decaying, because of fools like you.

Naw, fuck off m8. I'm a libfag that isnt scared of practical legislation for gun control but fuck off to anyone that says we should get rid of ARs or scary looking rifles. If anything America is more based than the rest of you dick less faggots

we would rather all die first than to take a chance at being delivered helplessly into slavery.

gun violence is not an argument for gun control. mass shootings are not a problem. they are a small price to pay. they are a price we are willing to pay.

if we fight, we win. but we do not fight only if we think we can win. we fight because we'd rather die fighting than live as slaves. death in battle is preferable.

nothing has changed from 200 years ago. except that people have grown more cowardly across the atlantic, it seems.

Well I fucking disagree with any "common sense gun control," but keep in mind that most of the people wanting that want a slippery slope where they can take our shit.

Ehhh, I guess I never bought in to the slippery slope logical fallacy. I don't think wanting to have a reasonable discussion about the way we sell guns is out of line. I mean it's to a point that anytime a mass shooting happens, people don't even mourn anymore. Both sides just shut down and start yelling bullshit

>to all the stupid liberals who come to shill on this board....what will it take to get it through your thick skulls...maybe a bullet from a mudslime will wake you up! Guns don't kill people...terrorists kill people and the insane kill people ..taking guns off normal people will just make it easier for the insane to fulfill their sick agenda....wake up before it's too late.

>>...terrorists kill people and the insane kill people ..taking guns off normal people will just make it easier for the insane to fulfill their sick agenda....

Actually, a majority of murder in America are crimes of passion, not so much terrorism or crazies.

Islamic terrorism doesn't exist. The will of Allah is just a blessing for the infidels before they go to hell