Mike, Rich, and Jay are man enough to defend her

Mike, Rich, and Jay are man enough to defend her.

Why aren't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11932362/r
strawpoll.me/11952733/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do female characters need males to defend them?

Shit waifu for meme reviewers with shit taste, it fits

I do defend her. I love femLuke.

strawpoll.me/11932362/r

you botted that, bunnyfag

>daisyfags

>i-it was botted!
Pathetic.

20% have 80% of the good taste.

Bunnyfu forever.

Who are mike rich and jay

She is incomplete. No amount of how great episodes 8 and 9 might be will change that 7 was an incomplete movie with some characters that were unfinished. Luke didn't go from a farmboy to a Jedi Knight in one movie, but he did become a greater person by the end of the first movie. I'm not even sure what Rey's goal was exactly, and it was bizarre that she shares a long hug with Leia like they had any sort of history at all.

It's disappointing really. This movie behaves as if it is a reboot that by definition should stand on its own legs; but is written like a half-assed sequel that expects the audience to know everything already.

because she's a mary sueeeeee

#I'mWithHer

>I'm not even sure what Rey's goal was exactly, and it was bizarre that she shares a long hug with Leia like they had any sort of history at all.

It was even more bizarre that Leia completely ignores Chewie and goes up to Rey for the hug instead.

All this proves is that Felicity is the pleb choice.

Im afraid. She is so powerful that she has the ability to eat entire systems.She is so stronk holy shit

They're both ugly as hell you faggot

Both have very unflattering smiles

I really want the next movie in the series.

Mark Hamill is an outstanding actor and I hope they spend AT LEAST thirty minutes developing Luke as a teacher to Rey. If you're going to pass the torch to old fans like me, do it right.

That final scene, with Rey looking desperate to learn and Luke as the reluctant mentor. It was actually perfect. You have to develop on that or else you've bought the cow and not the farm.

I'd be happy to fuck her, but Felicity is the better woman

also
strawpoll.me/11952733/r

virgin

>RLM always shits on Leo for "I'm acting"
>Gives Daisey a complete pass

I don't get it.

I actually blame the direction.

She was supposed to act hapless which made zero sense for the character given what she did. JJ fucked up in that regard. She should have seemed much more experienced and intelligent and he didn't tell her to act that way.

Abrams admitted to fucking up the hug part

Also- his direction was crap in that he didn't (AT ALL) explain how fucked up her childhood was any why she knew how to operate electronics the way she did. It's not just an oversight, it's an insult to anyone who pays enough attention.

She IS a mary sue in the sense that it's perfectly clear until the next film. The direction did not show her hardships or even her character as a person. She's just too blank in reality.

>Daisy Ridley was charismatic as HELL in that movie!

What did he mean by this?

Jesus, who let this chav-tier slag be the protagonist of star wars?

I mean, I bought the blu-ray and have dissected the shit out of it. I have sympathy with this character as anyone would. She's poor, hopeless, and trying to look out for herself in any way she can. It's the perfect beginning to a hero story and I think it's great. "Mary Sue" comes from an honest position, however.

Who the fuck is she and she does she know everything that she does?

*how does