twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's for soyboys

fuck off dickhead

It's been taking itself too seriously.
This is what "UK garage" used to be.
youtube.com/watch?v=FqqEJgrhEX4

it evolved from 2-step & became after few years teh genre known as Dubstep

dumb cunt

you have to be british to fully appreciate it since it was a massive product of it's time
posting a fucking tune youtube.com/watch?v=02KRAshCG0w

t. vegan leftists

youtube.com/watch?v=Kw-Fl_xGpyY

absolute twat

how has it been taking its self too seriously? because burial exists?

>uk garage evolved from 2-step

Him and James Blake

OP, just listen to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=s5Rj-YF5swA

How the fuck do you /bleep/fags keep track of all these white labels, how do these things even get found

discogs.com you fucking retard

Discogs... I subscribe to a bunch of youtube channels (e.g. the channel this song is from) who only post vinyl rips from obscure labels like these. Quality stuff

lel

actual garage > burial's BTEC garage

stay in your contamination board, Lloyd

It's just sped-up RnB

Or slow Drum n Bass, whichever way you wanna put it

Imagine being so new that being contraian makes you feel superior

>lacks any emotion and has aged like shit
wew. you showed us

>Burial
>UK garridge

m8...

do not insult buirial like that

listened to untrue the other week and tho it gives off alot of atmosphere, I found it boring. What's the consensus on it? soy crap?

>BTEC
Fucking kek, that's a throwback

Was the principle underground dance genre in the UK in the very late 90s to early 00s as Drum & Bass began declining, became very mainstream because it was seen to be a genre for ladies, became darker again as a backlash of that and it's newfound popularity, people started MCing on it more on pirate radio, eventually off shooted into Eskibeat (Wiley)/Sublow (Jon E Cash)/Grime and Dubstep in the early to mid 00s and then died and didn't really come back apart from Future Garage which didn't last long either.

Burial is okay but he remains a poor imitation of El-B, J Da Flex and Steve Gurley (and Photek but he didn't make Garage so whatever).

My interpretation of the atmosphere is what makes it or me tbqh. The production alone is perfectly inbetween simple and complex, so easily playable in most settings and moods im in. If you dont like it then go to the next artist. Some just click heavily for people and not much for others

youtube.com/watch?v=WPmhmmeajW0

perhaps a touch pleb this shit slapped back in 2000

fucking hell