God fucking damn this team. I hope you never win another game...

God fucking damn this team. I hope you never win another game. I have never seen a team filled with some brainless footballers before in my life. It actually baffled me watching this game that these were professional level footballers because near every decision was unambitious and wrong. The execution was flat, as was every single cross. Like every cross I saw just went to the byline, and then flat into the middle to a keeper who probably couldn't believe his luck that he happened to be playing against a team who, despite being one up, possessed zero threat on account of the team having a collective IQ in the low 90s. Who is teaching these donkey brained fuckheads to do this? Who? Seriously, I'd like to know because that piece of shit retard is making a living as a fucking fraud.

Fuck your garbage team. Fuck your garbage fans. Fuck you.

t.lost a bet

>it's a rant about losing a bet episode

No shit why else would anyone ever be talking about this useless, waste of space, bullshit team

>muh accy

cunt

>hating Brugge

There is no need to be upset

>not bandwagoning Substandard Liege

>bruges
>greatest accomplishment is being the setting to a B+ film

Glad we pumped you in the Euros you perpetual let downs.

in bruges is a fucking masterpiece of comedy la

>being retarded enough to beat on memeropa league
>sheepfuckers

What part is that ? The shit half that speaks Dutch or the shit half that speaks French ?

>Betting for a european club brugge win
You deserved it tb h

The shit half that has been in your mom's bed

thanks man
we probably would have never gotten rid of wilmots if it wasn't for you guys

which one though

>american """"""""""""""banter""""""""""""""

I don't know. Not sure why you expect my flag to know geography

Shut up nigger.

dutch speaking part

>being happy about wasting a golden generation of talent
>still can't even beat Greece at home

The problem is that the players are Belgian so they have a natural affinity for being irrelevant and subservient to the Netherlands

>being so broke you bitch about losing anything under $10,000

LMFAO I bet you're a nigger too

>wasting a golden generation of talent
The anglo experience
>still can't even beat Greece at home
When was this? some meme friendly?

>american banter is just calling you nigger
hmmm

The alcoves are good. The alcoves in the koningin Astridpark.

How much did you lose OP

£19.60

All of his dignity.

>didn't even lose £20 quid
>is this mad

As a friendly reminder to you and anyone else that thinks Belgian teams are quick money, the bookies are ridiculously off the mark at an incredible rate when it comes to our beer league. If a Belgian team is valued at "easy money", stay far away from it.

On a related note, I'd like to thank Teodorczyk this year as well as Stijn Vreven & Bob Peeters back in the day. Made a lot of €€€ off of them.