theoffice.tistory.com/entry/5x19-Golden-Ticket-Deleted-Scenes-Trivia
youtube.com/watch?v=JeR2s2goaoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rZVAQSSWVVo
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG4O9Ar2hE
youtube.com/watch?v=g-46anOipH4
youtube.com/watch?v=JPhksGZImtM
youtube.com/watch?v=cjwyi8ykjNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you not finish junior college and still end up as a manager for a paper company?

Doing a good job?

he started in sales

internal promotion
he got a sales job
He's actually a fantastic salesperson, which is seen a few times in the shw
Because he was great at his job, he got promoted, He was eventually promoted to a manager role he is not actually capable of doing, and ends up stuck there.

There's a name for this situation, where people earn promotions until they end up in a job they are actually bad at it, i don't recall it now

Why do you assume you need a degree just to be a Manager?

One of the best running jokes in the show is how good at his job Michael is.

man this show is so good (seasons 1 to 5 obviously).

You can just tell it was made with pure love and all the actors/crew were having a blast while making it.

it's called the peter principle

theoffice.tistory.com/entry/5x19-Golden-Ticket-Deleted-Scenes-Trivia

Skip to 3:50. Shitty site, but it always gets removed from Youtube. Cut scene where Michael calls everybody in the office out on their bullshit.

do office buildings really have huge warehouses?

>I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY

It's more like the warehouse has an office, desu.

thanks user

They were in an office park. This one rented to businesses that would need a warehouse, like Dunder and Vance refrigeration.

Wow I'm retarded, I did not notice that joke until I saw OP's pic.

>There's a name for this situation, where people earn promotions until they end up in a job they are actually bad at it, i don't recall it now
It's called the Trump Effect

There were other businesses in that building, weren't there? It had an elevator, at least 3 floors, and the Michael Scott Paper Company set up downstairs. But I only remember the paper guys using the parking lot.

I never understood why the employees seemed unhappy

I wish I had a boss like him, my day would go super fast

Hi guys

3 or 4 total. There was an episode were that call in the other bosses.

most of the employees are bad people
especially jim and pam

i like the theory of him basically being a troll the whole time. he enjoyed acting like an idiot for fun, but he would break character when he had to (close big sales, the murder episode, oscars gift)

stop

t.Dwight

What's the matter? Afraid I might... steal your girl?

DELETE THIS

Damn he was on point in that scene.

>James
Ruthless

based Michael rip in peace

>doesn't interact with pam once in 9 years of being the boom operator
>interacts with her 100 times in a few weeks
k

Working with dickheads day after day can get annoying

I really thought he was gonna fuck Pam and Jim was gonna find out

That could've made that show great since Americans love cucking stories like how Dwight was cucking Andy

Oh, hey guys

They were friends off camera, but it was in his contract that he couldn't interfere while filming. That's why he was fired when he grappled the guy who was storming towards Pam.

I liked that everyone else kept their families out of the show except for brief appearances. The whole Pam/Jim shit got old quick and got worse once they injected the whole Athlead or wtfever it was called.

HAHAHA HIS NAME IS PLOP

sup plop

Any more scenes where he gets all serious like this? I remember the Murder Mystery one and the argument with Stanley but are there any others.

Should I finish the series? I stopped in the middle of S6

When he's talking to Jim after he does the survivor thing. He doesn't get mad, but the he so casual makes it seem very out of character for him.

the michael scott paper company / dunder mifflin negotiation. S05E25

Yes

Hi

underrated michael scott moment

THICC

Hi! I'm here too for some reason! Jim's antics give me permanent brain damage, but nobody brings it up ever again.

youtube.com/watch?v=JeR2s2goaoQ

youtube.com/watch?v=rZVAQSSWVVo

>Jim challenged Deangelo to a free-throw line dunk in which Deangelo accepts. However, after dunking, the hoop collapses on him, and he is sent to the hospital. He later reappeared in the office dressed in a hospital smock while speaking gibberish. He was sent back to the hospital and is never seen again.

>In the producers cut of "Search Committee", Jo lists all the former managers, mentioning Deangelo as "the second idiot to dunk himself to death!"

>In "Lotto", Deangelo was mentioned by Darryl saying that he's dead, but Andy corrects him saying he's not dead, just his brain.

Everyone likes to talk about Scotts Totts being unwatchable, but that doesn't come close to Will Ferrell's episodes. except Michael's Last Dundies

DUDE DRUMPF LMAO

I'd fuck her to be honest.

michael and stanley scene in "did i stutter"?
michael's goodbye to jim

Ryan's fall to rock bottom was hilarious

has a point.

Meredith is a filthy hoarder of a whore who is a bad mother.

Oscar would throw you under the bus if it served him.

Angela thinks she is better that everyone and judges them when she fails her standards nor than anyone.

Phyllis is a drunk who borderlines on nymphomania that likes to flirt with guys when she is with her man at bars so they fight.

Toby is shit, he is Toby. The motherfucker fell in love with someone because she wore a Toby costume.

Stanley is irredeemable. Indefensible.

I can't even believe Andy might have defenders.

And then Jim and Pam. The coward slacker and the boring low self esteem townie who led him on for years.

I stopped watching when Michael left. I re-watched the entire series earlier this year in it's entirety. I should have stopped when Michael left again. It was good to see it finish but it really wasn't that good imo.

one of the best lines in the whole show

Dwight could've taken him.

You forgot Creed, but I think he'd want that.

S1-S5 is television comedy kino

has Plop been in anything since this?

t. Creed

My favorite was when Toby came back and Michael starts screaming. I just lose my shit every time. That and the fire drill are my favorite moments.

stanley is based, faggot

Yes. His branch was the only one that remained profitable in the entire company.

Now in terms of ethics and sexual harassment it's a miracle the company didn't get sued

>you cant yell "rape" and expect all your problems to go away, Kelly. Not again.

Man, I used to love The Office, but it's not a good re-run show.

this was so based
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG4O9Ar2hE

>I hate...so much...of the things...you choose to be.

it was so nice seeing pam get her comeuppance.

r/shittytumblrgifs

>not a good rerun show

What a fucking waste of trips.... Kys you fuck

Lazy, insubordinate who wouldn't even go on a sale that meant huge business for his company despite the fat fuck works on a goddamned commission.

>not a good re-run show
it's one of the best you fucking moron

Got a problem? Come and fuck me.

I watched re-runs of The Office and I got sick of it.

literally incorrect you mongo

i've seen it probably 6+ times in full (not counting seasons beyond micheal leaving)

Creed is a monster.

>Got a problem? Come and fuck me.

then thats your problem. i can rewatch seasons 2 and 3 forever and never get tired of them.

Really? I feel like most people would argue the opposite that its one of the best re-run shows of all time if you only watch up to season 7.

its literally re-run: the show

kys faggot

I'm glad Charles didn't take any of Stanley's shit

That's a really good scene, why would they cut this?

Did the video just go down? After only 2 minutes?

The media companies must check our links just to shut them down

Faggot. Stanley is literally /our guy/

youtube.com/watch?v=g-46anOipH4

man watching charles shut down jims sucking up never gets old

Blocked in Burgerland

No fucking way

He played Lena Dunham's boyfriend in her show, apparently

This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against me

The guy raised a whore by the way.
That 14 yr was trying to fuck Ryan.

One word. Stairmaggedon.

Who else watched the Christmas episodes this weekend, they are extra comfy

>when jim tries to explain his feud with dwight but he just comes across as a petulant child
>when jim hits phyllis in the face with a soccer ball
>when dwight pelts jim with snowballs

>Plop played Lena Dunham's boyfriend
of fucking course he did

ah, it doesn't work in the US.
youtube.com/watch?v=JPhksGZImtM
youtube.com/watch?v=cjwyi8ykjNk

whats the best episode and why is it dinner party?

When he booty blasted Ryan in his college lecture

>what kind of car does she drive?
>a green camry
>fuck
hahahahah

DELET THIS

that episode takes that cake

Because all of those characters continue to shit on him until he leaves the show

links to his sales skills?

>not bring your daughter to work day