Why the fuck does Sup Forums advice you not to show your power level

>alt-right
>keeps red pilling people on a korean feudalist discussion blog
>"but dude, don't ever say these things IRL"

I don't get it. I lost a few friends over the last 2 years because I simply destroyed them in discussions. Half of that wasn't even about refugees or mudslimes, it was rather capitalism-related and such. But I did red pill about 20 people so far which made it worth it.

So why is there always some faggot who tells us not to reveal our power level? I think it's even less "dangerous" for you burgers to say you like Trump than for us to say "I vote AfD" (only remaining conservative party).

Made this post because of but I read this phrase around here so often.

You're an absolute faggot and have no concept about what's socially sound. Stop being such a snowflake fuck head and just get on with things.

Unimportant thread, read about something important.

Because, Hans, you can be thrown in jail forever now for revealing your power-level.

You of all people should know that.

If your naked power level isn't high enough to get you arrested, you need more training.

I think it's more so autists don't start yelling "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" at work or some shit. But yeah nothing wrong with a small dose of red pills if you aren't a sperg about it, I turned a few of my family and friends into Trump supporters too, I just stay away from the high level holohoax or merchant shit that freaks out normies

>I don't get it. I lost a few friends over the last 2 years because I simply destroyed them in discussions.

Some of us want to function in society, have friends and advance our position in life.

>But I did red pill about 20 people so far which made it worth it.

You traded friends but slightly influenced 20 people so it's worth it? Maybe you're just a retard.

>Some of us want to function in society, have friends and advance our position in life.
>flag
How often does your girlfriend meet with Ahmed?

I get you mate, I only talk about the holohaux with very close friends, that makes sense

in the example given this guy was being decent tho yet the other guy still told him not to. Why?

How much of a fucking retard must you be to not understand the consequences of casually telling normies about the Jews that own their lives, how niggers are subhuman apes, women are the scourge of modern civilization etc.

the thing is that most people actually agree or at least do not differ much in their thinking. But low test fags like you won't ever find out because you are insecure outside of your board

>most people actually agree
>Germany getting literally cucked to death and the populations wants more

Hmm

not everyone meets up with the local antifa to visit a refugee shelter and suck muslim cock.

The problem is that these people are loud whereas we are silent

Sup Forums is the Left hand of the Right. We adopt the tactics of our enemies because that is the only way to win.

One of those tactics? Taqqiya.

Not so much adopted as concurrently developed, we have realized, much as the Muslims have, that there is NO reason to tell your opponents the truth if it would disadvantage you. People are not rational, they make decisions for emotional reasons. Just because you obliterate someone logically does not mean you have converted them, it just means that they now associate you with psychic pain and will oppose you whenever possible, even if it is only by rejecting the facts you have presented.

The redpill is not a suppository, it has to be taken willingly, and the best way to deliver it is by leading the taker on until he has gone too far to go back. Only then, once he is inescapably bound within the cage by accepting your premesis and acknowledging your moral authority, can you reveal the true depth of the monstrous ocean in which he is afloat.

That is how you break a man. That is how you create a convert.

Because Sup Forums is not /fit/

If Sup Forums were a bunch of lumberjacks, I'm sure they'd have no problem showing the highest power level possible. Get healthy and you can redpill sluts with your cock.

You better speak up before mama Merkel decides to kick you out of your home to make space for Ahmed and his 13 kids.

Because it can destroy your reputation and you carrier, if you want to move up in the hierarchy you need to shut the fuck up about most of your political opinions.

Not everybody is a futureless wageslave.

I don't think you even have a power level, you read like an edgelord reddit based newfag who's probably been here barely a year. Lurk more you fucking toilet.

Nice

Christ. Think you might take this place a little too serious, buddy.

I can express my views to my loving family and my loving girlfriend, but beyond that I could lose my job, be bullied out of my college and lose more than half my friends.

no I am actually a clinton shill and planned to derail this thread later

I've been reading this for years now yet nothing has happened. It simply doesn't work this way

Then maybe it's time to get to fuck, kraftwerk.

you can hand them the red pill but you cant force them to take it