What am I in for?

What am I in for?

>redpill me on the film i'm about to watch, I can't wait 90 minutes

why

a climax that never comes

boredom

Main character is secretly an android the whole time even though his job is to kill other androids.

It's alright. I like this movie for the sound, look and direction more than the story. I'll be looking forward to 2049 for that reason as well.

Anyone feel that they shoehorned the fight scene at the end just because people thought it'd be an action movie and they felt obligated to include one?

Having Roy jumping around and smashing through walls and book cases was retarded.

a nice nap

people still spread this untrue bullshit?
kek

wrong

It's the only interpretation of the final cut

wrong

To see things people on Sup Forums wouldn't believe, Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. You'll watch C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

pretty much this. It was really boring

No it isn't.

No I think it shows how he was breaking down cognitively as he began to die, functioning irrationally.

I cringed when he started howling like a wolf for no reason.

He didn't have much time left, he needed to cut to the chase quickly instead of keeping up his le spooky michael myers act up.

A really boring movie with good cinematography and a sleepwalking Harrison Ford.

Why would crater face know about his unicorn memories then?

>didn't have time left
Time left to do what? All he did was howl like a wolf and run around smashing through things before giving a monologue and letting a pigeon fly free

And then died, which is the whole reason Blade Runner happened, cause he didn't want to die.

He doesn't. He just likes making origami animals as seen earlier in the movie.

this

But Ford nods knowingly, as if acknowledging the unicorn was planted in his brain

Yeah because he recognizes it from his vision earlier and also because he realizes Gaff was there and let Rachel live.

That's a weird coincidence. Why would Deckard look concerned when he picked it up, then?

A boring movie about synthetic humanoids

I guess I'm the only one that liked this

One of the most intricate films ever made

Its called shitposting, you're on the shitposting board

So what was Roy's end game?

for what?

pre tyrell death - find tyrell and get more life longer than his longevity, when he got that, go live somewhere, possibly off world.

post tyrell - wasnt sure, wanted to give up and live his days with pris, found deckard, decided to show the man who killed his friends and lover that android are people too.

I meant post-tyrell. I never understood why Roy spends the 3rd act hunting Deckard down, as if to kill him, just to save him at the last minute and give him a monologue.

If he just wanted to give a monologue to him about how androids are people too, then why didn't he just do that from the beginning? Why all the foreplay?

well obviously the script goes a bit wonky but i guess it can be rationalized that he did it to show deckard that hes better than him in everyway, physically emotionally and mentally, scare him and make him feel like hes going to die, then when he is at his very worst, make him realize that thats what its like to be an android, to live in fear. Saving his life shows him that an android decided to save a humans life who so easily kills androids, in an attempt to make him understand and think of androids differently.

Being underwhelmed. Purely pseudo-intellectual mediocrity propped up by a great antagonist and slick visuals. The world of the movie makes very little sense and there seems to be no curiosity in the movie or on the part of the filmmakers as to why or how the world got the way it did.
It's only great to slightly dumb people who think they're brilliant.

Alright, makes sense to me. Thanks famalam.

It's not shitposting. I found this movie boring. End of story

Well said.

Shit Posting: The failure to make a constructive post

Nobody gives a fuck

>The world of the movie makes very little sense

Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep is dogshit, Blade Runner is the literal jewel crafted out of that pig swill of a book

the howling and gymnastics was considered edgy in the 80s

Absolute kinography

>The world of the movie makes very little sense
But damn it's a world I would love to live in

No creature wants to die when it comes time to. However, the replicants took what they had for granted.

Would you rather live 200 days shitposting on Sup Forums by yourself, or 25 days spent with your 3d or 3d waifu in bliss.

Who's lived more?

The movie fails to examine this idea in greater detail and somehow it's legacy is all
>WUD HE ROBIT IR NOT??

i have no idea what the fuck are you saying and what relevance for my post

>unending acid rain
>perpetually dark
>either drastically overpopulated or apocalypticly unpopulated, with nothing in between and with no rhyme or reason as to why
>killer robots running amok
>a great place to live

what the replicants were after. More time of course, they wanted to live as long as normal humans. Well too bad, they were given super strength, downside is they don't live as long. Take the good with the bad.

I just wish the movie explored the idea of time and how we perceive it, and how our mortality relate to it.

ITT: Plebs talk shit about Bladerunner because it's "2deep4u" and they have the attention span of a gold fish with downs.

Stick to capeshit lads.

>What am I in for?

kino

>tfw to smart to watch casual entertainment like it's supposed to be entertaining or something

Pretty sure its a meme lad dont get rustled by bait
Blade Runner is a classic

I'd say it's so incorrect it isn't even wrong.

6/10 regular cut

7/10 directors cut

10/10 final cut

>the director is so incorrect