NOT A DRILL

IT LEAKED

The artist that made the singles art work claimed that the album has leaked. Is confirmed by will toledo (he liked the tweet)

WHO HAS THE LINK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSlNndqOyf4&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/fMcNWSEr1eE
youtube.com/watch?v=K5mHnNKlxSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

cough it up ya lil shits

slsk

idk how to use that ancient shit. post mega link

I looked for it there and thought I had found it but it was just a bunch of shitty covers

He probably spilled some fucking apple juice on it.

it hasnt leaked dont download the slsk folder

i cant find it anywhere either

there IS no leak

so what is that bitch talking about

why would she that? people can just get on the internet and LIE?

I know her personally and she is just 'trolling'

i'm leaking rn

oh okay well then. false alarm

who cares it's going to suck ass
only good thing about it is that the original twin fantasy will be slightly more patrician

no it's not. if the remaster was the original release u soyboys would have still ate it up

she aint a bitch, the drummer made a fake leak with songs from his joke solo project.

is that what's in the soulseek folder?

>make mediocre bandcamp album
>shill your mediocre bandcamp album until you get noticed
>release a "new version" of your mediocre bandcamp album
>shill the "new version" of your mediocre bandcamp album
Fuck off, Will

Spill It Will

yup, sorry

ugh...
SPILL IT, WILL

this this this

stay mad while he's selling out shows

see

Spill it Will

how are u affiliated with csh/remy? u seem to know a lot

Spill it Will

>remaster

this album's gonna suck, but shitty festival teens are gonna love it because it's got production that sounds like retard candy.

release new music will

im not i just downloaded the """leak""" and was already aware of the joke project

thanks for the picture you attached to your post

gonna sound just fine. he barely changed anything about BLID and cute thing. famous prophets will sound great with pain star from disjecta membra added to it. you salty fucks don't know shit.

Spill it Will

It's pretty ridiculous to say he barely changed anything. They are very different versions; the production being the most noticeable, but instrumentation and vocal delivery as well, and then lyrical content. I know a lot about this, there are some very distinct differences between the two versions, otherwise he wouldn't bother with this remake.

The lyrics and production reflect a dishonesty and manipulativeness that ToD seemed to thrive off of, too. Will has done great stuff, but I think he really likes the fame and knows how to play the festival crowd like an instrument. It's disheartening and creepy, but at least there's the old music.

the production sounds even worse than the super lo-fi 2011 version somehow. he fucked it completely

what is it that makes Will Toledo so punchable

this download is fun you clowns

where's the joke leak?

youtube.com/watch?v=JSlNndqOyf4&feature=youtu.be

i'm amazed there's enough of this garbage for an hour

Let's argue about this fucking remake, Sup Forums I've got opinions about it.

kek

lets leak it first and then argue about it

We got those three singles. We can come up with something.

Here, fuck that outro monologue on NYI, and the dumb honky guitar opening and gay dance drums on it too. And Cute Thing's stupid shoutout to Frank Ocean is only for appealing to an audience. He's got no Frank Ocean influence in his music.

he could just want to sing like frank ocean
frank ocean has a nice voice

the original's clearly much more genuine
the new one feels like it's trying to be cool
some real fucking embarrassing lyrical changes

yeah but he doesn't. the John Entwistle thing makes sense with the way his whole catalog's been written.

yeah

>dumb honky guitar
u know what...now that i think about

i've came to a relization, i previosly made these two post
there was always something that bothered me about the remasters a little but i was too blind by the hype to realize it sounded like fucking butt rock

the guitar solo on cute thing is straight butt rock

It's arena rock for millennials. He's always used the classic-rock solo and epic movement structure for rock songs, but now he's got the production to realize it and it sounds so fucking lame.

Spill it Will

The new Twin Fantasy's looking to be a fucking travesty tbqh
Some decent instrumental changes here and there, a lot of bad ones, less likeable vocals, insincere presentation (see Will in the Nervous Young Inhumans video, embarrassing shit)

Spill it will

delete it will
it's hot garbage

Wtf I'm digging this

yeah that video is disappointing to see.

big agree. i miss his lo fi beach boys knock off songs more.

What do you mean insincere in regards to the new video? I haven't seen it, I'm not gonna listen to either of the new singles until the album comes out.

Here's the leak, can you guys stop whining now?

youtu.be/fMcNWSEr1eE

This guy is the only artist i can't separate from his art, he's just so unlikable

oh you should watch it. Will dancing in this fash outfit like a quirky weird guy and doing all this gesturing that seems eccentric, but it's not that weird and it's the entire visual of the video. He's got this mopey, tired or sorrowful look at times too, it's pathetic.

His art is hella solipsistic so that's hard. I just kind of dislike him but enjoy his music and respect his craft.

I'm worried about Famous Prophets

>ancient shit
newfag

I don't mind the new Beach-Life-in-Death song, and I chalk that up to it being a long song that can't be made into a garbage festival banger, so a 17 minute Famous Prophets may be okay. Might be unnecessarily long, if anything.

he's adding this >youtube.com/watch?v=K5mHnNKlxSg
to the end of it so im pretty excited for it

SPILL IT WILL

Spill it will