Is Kanye slightly autistic?

Is Kanye slightly autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/Kanye-west-i-feel-like-that-lyrics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yep. He IS a genius, but an absolute entry level one.

genius.com/Kanye-west-i-feel-like-that-lyrics

almost definitely

THIS

>slightly
There's no slightly about it. He is autistic.

Yeah because he is a genius faggot

>Kanye is a genius
t. brainlet

I have a good theory...
Chad cheated on Hayley with Taylor Swift
Hayley was depressed during 2015, maybe after the Alternative Press awards, in that whole time she never said anything in social media or appeared with Chad, also, she never get back and talk about her cameo in Bad Blood and never said anything related with Taylor Swift after that, besides in the same time Hayley was depressed in the same time Taylor Swift broke up with Calvin Harris.

Slightly artistic maybe

>Autism is the same as mental retarded
t. underage

Fuck I gotta check this song out, I never seen Kanye being this relatable before.

I believe that he can't be too autistic as to do some of the thing he's done you have still be in a well adjusted state of mind.

>the words I put in your mouth make you sound stupid
t. tryhard

name 1 genius that aint crazy

When's Kanye's next meltdown? It's been awhile he must be due.

Autistic people aren't necessarily not-well adjusted. It's just another kind of disability.

If there's professional wheelchair basketball players out there, there's probably some well adjusted autists too.

no, he's full retard... But makes good muisc tho

Correct me if I'm wrong:

But it appears to me that a lot of his music is comprised of really cool and interesting tracks that are put together by a team, and then Kanye just comes in and spits some crappy lyrics over it.

Well, there's a possibility but I doubt it. And this scenario isn't evidence. Kanye got pissed off and rightly so. Sway didn't understand what kanye was saying and doesn't understand the amount of money and resources it takes to do something which he's doing with Addidas now

You're not even trying

Someone post the Connect 4 thing