It's over, Anakin!

It's over, Anakin!

You have the high ground

RAAAAGGGHHHHPLEASEGIVEMYLIGHTSABERTOMYSON

I HATE YOU AND YOU'RE A GOOD FRIEND

Yes, I have the high ground.

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER LEVEL

Don't try it.

What the fuck that's a textbook Jedi Jump, the kind Master Yoda would have been jealous of.

How did Obi Wan cut off his legs when Anakin used the standard Jedi Tuck for his legs, and used the lightsaber to guard his head and chest?

What if he had tried spinning instead of jumping over him? It is, afterall, a good trick.

Was there ever any explanation, either in the movies or in the EU, about why spinning is such a good trick?

It's over white boy!

Spinning is never good in a swordfight because you lose balance and disorient yourself which is exploitable by a master.

But Sheev used spinning as an opening move and was able to take out several trained jedi AND Mace Windu

>GIVEMYLIGHTSABERTOMYSON
Obi-wan didn't have to say the truth to Luke.
Star wars is the best, whatever Sup Forums memes about.

Just shows how based he was

When you get that Good, being technical gets boring. You gotta start stylin on niggas

>my castle is going to have 40° inclines everywhere
>gonna have the high ground everytime I step in a new room
>that will show him

Ben issues desu

Sidious used dark side to stun the masters with a powerful sith scream. They weren't prepared to face a Darth.

>Vader lives the place he got BTFO by Obi-Wan
>Obi-Wan decided to live on the planet Anakin's was raped and murdered and is covered by sand

I wonder he held the highground in the end.

>In the year 679 B.B.Y, Jedi Master Pal Gasoon formulated the lightsaber fighting style of Ki So Samui, or "Spinning Mynock"
>Ki So Samui incorporates spinning moves and intimidating stances to disorientate and frighten the attacker
>Sheev Palpatine adapted this fighting style to his own form, which utilised various dark side techniques combined with Ki So Samui
- Wookiepedia (starwars.wikia.com/Ki_So_Samui)
- (starwars.wikia.com/Sheev_Palpatine)
- (starwars.wikia.com/Pal_Gasson)

>77
Star Wars was released in 1977

POETRY
O
E
T
R
Y

>It's over, Anakin!
I have the dubs