Farscape fans?

farscape fans?

I've seen it occasionally, looks like a fun show, last ep that I saw months ago is when he gets back to earth, meets with his father and the aliens are with him but they kind of get taken by the army and then it turns out some stuff was illusionary

My favorite show by far, Aeryn and Scorpius are best characters

scifi, action, drama, comedy, romance - farscape has it all and balances it out perfectly. I love that show.

A Human Reaction, good episode. I believe it's the first time John and Aeryn fuck

Farscape > B5 > BSG > SG:1 > Red Dwarf >>> dogshit >>> Lexx

It is fucking awful, the costumes and puppets are great looking, but the show is a fucking piece of shit, all the characters fucking suck.

I thought season 4 was the best from a production stand point, the episodes look the best but having the full cast with Zhaan still alive is def a reason to prefer seasons 2 & 3.

yeah peacekeeper wars wasn't that great. condensing an entire season into a miniseries didn't work out and resulted in loosing everything that made farscape great: the characters, the humor and the great dialogue.
nevertheless I was grateful for a proper ending to the series.

You disappoint me, user.

who taking the stone here?

Aeryn gave me a tongue fetish

you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. farscape was a fucking scifi masterpiece.
it managed to create a world that felt truly alien. the set and costume design was groundbreaking for its time. it also managed to merge many genres into one: scifi, drama, romance, comedy. I don't know any other scifi show that was this diverse.

You better be talking about the original battlestar galactica. The reboot and you can fuck of otherwise.

Anyone else feel bad that Chiana didn't get to frell John? In the present anyway.

one thing I love about Farscape is that even when it's bad it's good

That episode cracks me up. Also if I'm not mistaken the idea for it came to be when the cast and crew were all doing shrooms at some party

>you will never meet a tough and beautiful Sebacean woman

What type of real life women are most like Sebaceans? Russians? Latinas?

she was like a younger sister to john. nobody wants to frell his younger sister.
yes I know that's a lie.

australian?

She wanted to frell him and he, her. They jsut never got the opportunity for casual slut sex. Either Aeryn was always around or John was mad as shit.

I do know what I am talking about as I've watched the show along while watching B5 and Red Dwarf. Farscape looks better than those two but that is all it does that is better. I am pissed it looks so good because it feels so wasted on such middle of the road space opera shit. The writing and acting are the worst parts, it really is a terrible fucking piece of garbage. I say this because it annoyed me the entire time, it was nails on a chalkboard, screaming baby in the line at the grocery level annoying.

>farscape fans?
are losers that like shit shows

Israeli.

You have shit taste.

I fucking love the two crichton storyline.

It's fucking heartbreaking user. How can you love it?

because it's brilliant, the way they let the audience have their cake and eat too. We finally get to see them together, except not.

John/Aeryn is the best will-they-won't-they relationship ever

>this scene

yeah, in the end it was very tragic, but the whole talon story arc with aeryn and john falling in love was just beautiful. the part where john tells her about his star charts is one my favorite moments of the entire show.
>'You see that one, that's that star right there. It's my point of reference, my guide, and it always becomes the center of my chart. I always name it Aeryn.

should've been super cheesy, but browder made it work.

it's amazing what 9/11 can do to a show

yes

I just checked and he fucking WROTE that episode.

what i loved about farscape is that all the aliens were frightening, even criton's friends. they were otherworldly, unpredictable, scary as shit. it really made him seem unique and alone on Moya.

I don't recall any other scifi show that made me fucking cry.
farscape was a fucking rollercoaster of emotions.

I like how the show's evil alien antagonists were basically just regular Australian people.

>this entire thread

looks like I'm going to have to download and rewatch the entire show now.

Nice

>not having the entire show on standby for watching, with a physical blu-ray backup in case of massive data failure, followed by phone numbers of the main cast with accompanying blackmail material in order to have them act out the entire show for you in the event of critical blu-ray drive overload failure.

>having claudia blacks personal phone number

you wish.

>all the characters fucking suck.
>literally the show's strongest point is memorable characters and fantastic interactions

10/10 bait
I'm mad

>still no Farscape XXX parody

AM I LATE TO FARSCAPE THREAD

I think we're both late friendo.

I love this show so much and now I'm watching it again because of this thread. Chriton is honestly my favorite Sci Fi protagonist.

Pls user, don't make it harder than it already is

Chiana was one of the worst things to happen to farscape.

>claudia black tackles you and asks for your rank and regiment

what do?

Nah you are not

Stall while i feel her thighs as if those are the last seconds of my life.

Crash this prowler, with no survivors.

I love Chiana, though she has a few slightly cringey moments in the show.

>Claudia Black in her prime

i fucking miss this show so much
nothing since has compared

>start watching farscape
>lighthearted and fun scifi-show
>main character and hot chick hitting it off
>what a great fucking show
>sudddenly scorpius shows up
>captures john and tortures and brain-rapes him for 3 whole episodes
>uhm...ok
>aeryn and john can't be together
>aeryn is crying every episode
>jeez

I didn't sign up for that shit.

she may be past her prime but her voice still turns my dick into diamonds in an instant

2 eps in and john and aeryn already can't keep their hands off each other.

Her introduction is literally when the show became awesome, fuck you

>people actually like muppets in space

Weak bait. The puppetry in Farscape is unparalleled.

>will never watch Farscape for the first time
It was a simpler. happier time in my life

>not liking muppets in space

rygel was awesome don't compare him to that buffoon

you're right, it's better to just add some latex between the eyes and have aliens like that

>ex-wife loved Farscape
>nu-wife "doesn't get it"

You done goofed, Johan.

What's to get? There's action, there's romance, there's drama, there's alien puppets. If someone can't find something to like in Farscape, it's their own fault.

Your wife needs to cut the bullshit, hombre.

my ex and new wife are the same person and she doesn't give a shit about Farscape
i've yet to meet a girl who loved FS

Farscape is a show for those who like shit like Walker Texas Ranger but aren't quite old enough. It's intellectually on par with Xena and Melrose Place. And the acting sucks.

My GF loves Farscape, we went as Crichton and Aeryn to Comic-Con last year.

She wouldn't do sexy stuff in the costume though, so it was only a modest victory.

>I'll never have a ride or die bitch down to cosplay in public with me as John and Aeryn
JDIMSA

Overrated, thematically inconsistent. Cool moments juxtaposed with tons of filler and ill-fitting pothead humor. Could be cool if it had any clue what it's doing.

... And if it weren't stuck in the '90s crap-of-the-week format.

Firefly is better, deal with it. Farscape cannot be a "cool internet dude"'s substitute to Firefly. You exaggerate how much you like it because you feel uncomfortable liking Firefly because you feel it's a reddit show and because Joss Whedon is a massive tool. But you know you like it regardless, so own up to it you cocksucker.

sounds like simple anti-scifi bias to me, I know the type

(You)

nothing before or since, it was lightning in a bottle

I like both Farscape and Firefly. I think they're both great shows.

If you think people only like it because other shows are "reddit" then you are a fucking idiot.

It's a shame Red Dwarf was so fucking cheap because it destroys almost all TV space adventure sci fi with truly bizarre humor and the only genuine dark streak in these type of shows,also it's British so every character is depressed and mopey unless they're stupid, then happy to be stranded in space

oh look, one of those faggots who has to frame everything as if it were in opposition to something else

pls kill yourself

Ah yes Claudia Black (hot!) and Ben Browder where they belonged--miles and miles away from SG-1.

These two ruined Stargate. But not as much as Landry holy shit should have kept your shit to yourselves

>These two ruined Stargate.

RDA ruined it by leaving so he could go eat tacos and get fat. You can't blame the schmucks they brought in to pick up the pieces.

But, by that time Atlantis was already a better substitute, so nothing of value was lost.

9.5/10 show

>tfw want to erase my memories of this show and watch it from the beginning again so bad

I knew god didn't exist when they never showed her full frontal. Just Frell My Shit Up Senpai.

I'm not really sure if I'd call it a proper ending, it honestly seemed like fanfiction. I know that a lot of people were really pissed when the show ended unexpectedly, but as someone who watched it years after it aired, I don't mind the cliffhanger ending.

kill yourself

you done goofed twice

>it's my favorite show
>thread is dead when I find it

This show is dumb, that green alien broad acts like a stoned retard. Very stupid show .

there are no green women moron, you're confusing this with Guardians of the Galaxy

>I don't mind the cliffhanger ending.
I do.
Fuck cancellation cliffhangers. Any television show that has no ending planned isn't one worth watching to begin with.

They did have an ending planned, they decided to go with the cliffhanger to call the Sci-Fi Channel's bluff. They could have easily given the show a proper ending

What matters to me is that the PK Wars just aren't very well-written, I'll take an interesting cliffhanger over a stupid, poorly achieved wrap-up any day

the only thing i remember from that is them having a shootout at the same time as trying to deliver aeryn's baby... while she's standing and heavily engaged in the shootout...

nah, they have gun control. peacekeepers never give up their weapons