Russia declares United States sole super power

ST PETERSBURG, Russia (Reuters) - President Vladimir Putin said on Friday he accepted the United States was probably still the world’s sole superpower and he was ready to work with whoever won the presidency, but didn’t want to be told how to live by Americans.

> yahoo.com/news/putin-says-russia-whoever-elected-u-president-132220132.html

Lmao. Even Russia cannot deny the truth any longer.

The United States is the greatest empire in human history.

Fuck yeah!!

USA! USA ! USA!

The U.S is a superpower in decline. How can one claim to be a great nation yet cannot control its borders?

Ain't being accepted as sole superpower usually mean being instakilled, judging by historical track records

>The United States is the greatest empire in human history.

Yeah na.

Sorry!

Jealous faggots

We defeated you at the height of your power you stupid cunt. Now you belong to us as a client state

So the original 13 colonies was the greatest empire then..?

Is Haiti also a great empire because they managed to revolt?

This is bad. According to The Art of War when you're strong you project weakness and when you're weak you project strength. This means Russia thinks it could take us.

i think china is also superpower but they do not use power as much as american do

China can't project power except in SEA.

>battle tactics apply to political strategy

SIXTY PERCENT
I
X
T
Y

P
E
R
C
E
N
T

Wouldn't that be envy?

Mexicans and Hispanics aka the cancer is already deep withing the beast's guts

You will never EVER be white America, Hispanics will be governing your grandchildren

M U S L I M N O G O Z O N E S
U
S
L
I
M

N
O
-
G
O

Z
O
N
E
S

Can you guys update your buildings already they look like complete shit.

E V E R Y A M E R I C A N C I T Y I S A N E G R O N O G O Z O N E

You mean like how the South West is a
>HISPANIC NO GO ZONE
?

Yup. Even the UK has greater 'blue water' military capability than China. It's growing stronger certainly but still got some way to go before it can truly challenge. Of course the fact the US is speedily killing itself will only help.

Leaf I think I hear your dog scratching on the door ready to be sucked off

Isn't this obvious measured alone by military spending and population size?

Putin and trump working together would be unstoppable

the USA cannot deny the girth of the EU cock
also the debt to the chinese of 3 gazilions that's soon going to get paid

I love some good shit posting. America is pretty much the most based country ever. I mean everyone gets guns.

Things are so good for most people that even when some group is barely discriminated, they make it such a big deal because they have shit so easy.

Most advanced military of all time. Even if a coalition of today's biggest militaries decided to attack us, we could literally take down the entire world with us.

Produced more innovation than any country ever. I mean here you faggots are, using something created by Americans (the internet), while browsing an American imageboard. I mean you faggots have yet to thank us for the Internet or invention of assembly line production, or anything else based that we've given the world

you mean the Northern Mexican Empire?

>battle strategy
Did you even read it dumbfuck

>Putin being a western cuck as usual
Kek, nothing suprising here.

More like The Beast of Revelations, but keep defending a world system that hates and reviles you, talking about other peoples' "aggression".

>The United States is the greatest empire in human history.
Fucking hardly. We've got some great things going for us, there is a solid foundation set for us to build something amazing. But right now whatever we built is covered in feces and crumbling at the seams. We can wipe it down and paint over the cracks, but something is going to break sooner or later if this shit continues.

Kek has been carefully planning their Bro-mance

They have a few beaten up aircraft carriers they bought from Australia and Russia to copy the designs of. Whoop de fucking do.

Do you realise after you, another superpower will rise, do better and all your accomplishments will be seen as good as those of British Empire, Spanish Empire, France, China, Roma, Greece, Persia Egypt etc but not better ? The only thing people will remember is barely the US were on an almost not populated isolated continent which protected them, where is the glory in this ?

we americans now? not even mad

>How can one claim to be a great nation yet cannot control its borders?
What are liberals, i.e. traitors to the nation.

The only thing people remember about the Greeks and Romans are their shitty gods and the fact they fucked little boys. America, in the other hand, is the only country with its flag on the moon

If trump is elected, there is 0 way china could take the sea back. We have fucking lasers, and we could make a lot more carriers and ships if we wanted.

Putin just a polite gentlman

>Hillary elected in November

Congrats, you empire for 5 months