/trans/-what the.. Edition

PSG looking at Fabinho and Mbrappé before window closes (Di Marzio twitter)

>Tottenham are closing in on the signing of Ajax's 21-year-old centre-back Davinson Sanchez. (Telegraph)

Colombian Sanchez will cost Spurs £28m up front with a potential further £14m to come in add-ons. (Independent)

>Manchester City are ready to offer West Brom £22m for their 29-year-old captain Jonny Evans after having an £18m bid rejected. City are prepared to almost double the Northern Ireland defender's £75,000 a week wages. (Mirror)

Chelsea have had a £63m bid for Juventus' 26-year-old wing-back Brazil Alex Sandro rejected. (Mirror)

>Barcelona sporting director Robert Fernandez says it will be "difficult" to sign Liverpool's 25-year-old attacking midfielder Philippe Coutinho because he doesn't have a release clause. (Liverpool Echo)

Barca will "fight" to sign Brazil international Coutinho up until the transfer window closes, with the growing expectation that they will soon submit a new offer. (Telegraph)

>Chelsea striker Diego Costa, 28, says he will not return to Stamford Bridge and intends to rejoin Atletico Madrid. (Telegraph)

Everton may make a move to sign Spain international Costa on loan from the Premier League champions (Sun)

>Spurs defender Kevin Wimmer, 24, is in talks with West Brom over a £15m move. (Telegraph)

Stoke are also keen to sign Austria international Wimmer. (Stoke Sentinel)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KopMeltdown/status/898498237870612482
twitter.com/UltraSuristic_/status/898457724324909056
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Arsenal and Brazil defender Gabriel, 26, is close to a £10m move to Spanish club Valencia. (Evening Standard)

Paris St-Germain are still keen to sign Monaco's 23-year-old Brazilian defensive midfielder Fabinho. (L'Equipe - in French)

>PSG midfielder Blaise Matuidi, 30, has completed a medical at Juventus but the two clubs are yet to agree on how any transfer fee will be paid. PSG boss Unai Emery did not want to sell the player. (Le Parisien - in French)

Borussia Dortmund's chief executive says Barcelona are "not even close" to meeting their valuation of 20-year-old France forward Ousmane Dembele. (Kicker - in German)

>Fiorentina have told their 29-year-old Croatia striker Nikola Kalinic, a target for AC Milan, that he will be fined after failing to report for training on Thursday. (Sun)

Sunderland risk losing record signing Didier Ndong, 23, as Lyon could make an offer for the midfielder if they miss out on Celta Vigo's Pape Cheikh Diop. (Daily Star)

>Southampton are closing in on the signing of Dutch defender Wesley Hoedt, 23, fromLazio after making a £15m bid. (Daily Mail)

Manchester United have not given up hope of signing winger Ivan Perisic, 28, despite only offering £39m to Inter Milan. (Mirror)

Stop trying to fucking buy mbappe and go get oblak you crazy terrorist bastards

If United Sign Perisic are Spurs a chance of signing Martial, surely they have to offload someone

Weekend Premier League Fixtures

EFL discussion also welcome :-)

>ONLY offering 39m sterlings for Perisic
>63m for alex sandro
>22m for jonny fucking evans

this market is disgusting

there is zero chance of United selling Martial.

Does he even get playing time anymore after you bought lukaku just to prevent Chelsea from having him

why though?
he's shit

literally scored on the weekend. He's like a slightly better Nani. Great at times but also frustratingly shit at times

>Manure

D.Sanchez is a worse overpay than Walker

still shit, lelcott tier

how much was walker?

Burke from RB Leipzig to Palace for 18m€

>how much was walker?
around 45 pounds

Where did it go so deeply, fundamentally wrong with Villa?

what does that tweeter say, I cant read muslim

fancy doubling your money at no risk?
bet on Coutinho to stay at Liverpool

Because manure spent 75m pounds on him

Best price they'll get is like 30m + 8m add ons

They're just going to keep him until he gets crocked

Plus, if they did sell him Mouyes would just waste the money on buying another expensive pace nig that specializes in going running fast

>75m
it was £56m in total and thats relying on him winning the baloon door

they sacked o'neill and never hired a decent manager again

We Sanchez now

The transfer window has really slowed down since the Neymar deal.

MBraaaaaap to Arsenal is almost done, la

Prices inflated some more since, no one is willing to let their players go for less than 80m anymore

O'neill was the one who, sale by sale, removed some of the best Villa players in years just because he didn't like them as people (i.e they clashed with his massive ego).

>Angel
>Cahill
>S. Davis
>Mellberg
>Barry

Replacing them with such footballing luminaries as

>Marlon Harewood (because he scored a hattrick in the first game against >us)
>Nicky Shorey
>Zat Knight
>Richard Dunne
>Heskey

if it works it works

Yeah its fucking annoying. These clubs are treating 90-100m like its fucking nothing. They are willing to reject that amount for players literally begging to leave.

The tipping point was probably the Benteke and Delph sale though, back then I was like "they're shit even with them, what they'll do without them"? aaand then, they went down.

Swansea will likely do the same this year without Siggy's February and March goals pulling them out of the void. Southampton had like 30 shots against them last weekend and they're not even that good at attacking.

>transfer-window still open although almost all leagues have started already
why is this allowed?

go the manchester clubs can scramble

>he doesn't like panic buys by clubs that had shitty start
>he doesn't like bench and stand warmers leaving their clubs last-minute

if the summer transfer window is overlapping with the start of the season, at least let clubs do half time transfers

This is true for two players

>spurs at wembley vs chelsea b
tough to call

keita and van dijk?

Highest bid for Keita was £70m and Van Dijk £50m

1.Man Utd
2.Spurs
3.Chelsea
4.City
5.Arsenal
6.Everton

Why isn't anyone else going for Sanchez?
Liverpool bid 70 mil for keita FFS....

Teams are becoming more wary of expensive Dutch league memes

But he's not as good as Bale yet despite being 21, so he has to leave

its not about bale, they won't even play him over lingard

>83 million for the black arnoutovich

bit deluded la

Which one

Youd imagine tottenham would be the last to try after janssen

There's a guy in this cafe wearing yoga pants, converse sneakers, a yellow Liverpool away shirt, scruffy beard and oversized sunglasses which tells me Crystal Palace will beat Liverpool.

chelshit

REAL ranking:

1. City
2. Spurs
3. Chelsea
4. United
5. Everton
6. West Ham

Everton being below 1st

Imagine the fraudiola memes if City signed Messi

Because after the EL final, anyone with a brain realized he was shit

>tfw when everton sign costa they really could realistically win the league

Man U
City
Spurs
Arse
Liverpool
Chelsea

feel free to screencap this

what the fucks this shit i hear about paulinho?
can players actually come back from asia? what a joke barcelona is becoming

I really hope Arsenal don't sign anyone like Mbaps, Aurier, or Lemar. Would be great to see Arsenal tears as their complete arrogant confidence in signing rated players is BTFO before they end up losing Ozil, Ox, and Sanchez next season.

>"The physical body is just an overcoat for your spirit. At death you take the overcoat off and your spirit will go on to another life in a spirit dimension."

>"I think we make mistakes when we are down here and our spirit has to come back and learn. That's why there is an injustice in the world. Why there's certain people born into the world with terrible physical problems and why there's a family who has got everything right, physically and mentally."

- Glenn Hoddle

Which one better for my FF team: Firmino+Pogba or Aguero+Can ?

>Diego Costa moving up north

That deal seems very fishy to me, m8s. There's no way he's been signed to improve the team. For that money you could get countless better midfielders. Why not splurge that on some promising youth? That's what Real do at least.

Literally the only answer is that some people (Probably Chinks) are getting a nice chunk of that money in their back pockets and FCB see it as worthwhile in the long run. Paulinho won't start 5 matches

I can't give specific rankings, but it makes a lot of sense that Manure Shitty and Spuds will share top 3, with the rest battling for 4-6 with Everton as a dark horse. Manure could always choke and Spuds are at Wembley so I'm not 100% on this, just seems the most logical.

>Tiger Travel coach sets off at 7.30am for QPR
>going to play a 5'7", mildly unfit Fraizer Campbell up front on his own and get a point at best

Y'know that feeling of a wasted weekend? Normally get it on Sunday night, not Friday.

They're both pretty much guaranteed to start every week, and Pogba will most likely be getting more assists this season. Ageuro will die more than once and Can won't start ahead of Keita

>They're both pretty much guaranteed to start every week
Firmino and Pogba, that is

Fair enough City are good but I don't see what puts United and Spurs above Arsenal and Liverpool?

>Barcelona need rejuvenation in the midfield, faster defenders, and a nerman replacement
>they sign old man paulinho, a slow fuck and Dortmund makes fun of them

How do we fix this piece of shit?

>Fair enough City are good but I don't see what puts United and Spurs above Arsenal and Liverpool?
Man U have a better squad than both those teams. Spurs have a better starting 11 than both those teams.

West Ham will relegate. Liverpool will finish midtable. Spuds are out of top 4.

Europe will hinder Arsenal and Liverpool's league performances. United are going from EL to CL, which is easier to deal with domestically. But I'm not sure if Spurs have the depth to do well in the league and to put in a better European performance than last season, plus how well they adapt to Wembley will be important

Why fix?
Let this sub club die

Take a step back and focus on la masia

Dope harder than Madrid

Basically this

Pochettino doesn't care about CL anyway, at least that's what their horrible performances lead me to believe.

>There are people who don't rate Jonny Evans now

He's like a top 5 cb in the league now.

>He's like a top 5 cb in the league now.
Maybe in the Pulis league.

>arguing about who having the best squad after 1 (round) and the transfer market are yet to close

He's nothing special but is decent. In terms of getting British players in your squad to fill a quota he's up there.

Mawson is better than him

>Sells Gabriel
>Keeps Holding at RCB

twitter.com/KopMeltdown/status/898498237870612482

Evans is a rat faced faggot.

>it's a Shitizen projects episode

This will be top lel

There are so few decent CB's in the league that are Evans ranks very highly.
Kompany when fit is the best in the league.
Alderwrrerrereeeld is up there, so is Vertonghen.
Mustafi is decent.
Then who? Maguire, Keane and Evans unironically imo. Matip would look better if he had a good partner.
None of the top 6 have amazing defenses apart from Spurs unless they bus park like Man Poo and Chelshit.

>"if United fail to win the title their season should be classed as a failure"
>"if City fail to win the title their season should be classed as a failure"

really makes you think

Yes. And the league is full of shit defenders

if liverpool win it will be classed as a success

of course, but its not going to happen

United don't have to park the bus in most PL games when they have Bailey, Jones and Rojo.

ABU please, United had one of the best defenses since van Gaal.

Don't get me wrong m8, I didn't want him to be sold away from Manure (Bonglander on holiday). I say he's not special and I mean it in the sense that he's not a worldie and he's never really been sensational.

I definitely agree that, in the PL, a fit Kompany and Aldy are probably the best 2 CB in the league. I really don't rate Mustafi though. I also agree that there aren't really many, if any, better options than him other than what we've discussed although I do actually think a fit Phil Jones is quality. Matip, Bailly, Vertonghen, Reid, Fonte and maybe Keane are some of the better CBs but the sad reality is Terry is still better than pretty much all of these players.

England has a poor selection of CBs right now and, to some extent, I would argue there are few stand out CBs in the world at the curent time.

Who the fuck is Davinson Sanchez

It's spurs turn to fall for the Eredivisie meme

It will be because they have a shit squad.

Spurs have had a lot of turns of that la
At least they got Eriksen, which is basically winning the lottery

twitter.com/UltraSuristic_/status/898457724324909056

Alderwrrerrereeeld and Vertonghen are both previous ajax I thought?

Chelsea signings when??

yeah

50 players on loan...