PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/18/new-docs-from-dnc/
pastebin.com/dYA0EHUw
youtube.com/watch?v=V1IbnJmpR7M
youtu.be/0d9Pz57jM6s
youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54
youtube.com/watch?v=naI8cqLNFRM
americanthinker.com/blog/2016/06/polling_fantasies_heavily_biased_against_trump.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOO~

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but new stuff from the DNC hack has been released. This time it looks like data about donors and finances.

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/18/new-docs-from-dnc/

Gee Bill, six Trump General threads?

Poll, polls, polls!

under health it literally says that Clinton's campaign thinks Donald is 9" erect

Wait for November~

pastebin.com/dYA0EHUw

New pasta for next OP

how'd he get ahead for that small period?

likely fake, even if its not pretty much shit info

Why are you here 24/7? Go out sometimes, sweetie.

That link contains new leaks. It was released just a few hours ago

Will Reddit vote for Donald Trump since their lord and savior Bernie has betray them ~ ?

He gained the nomination while Hillary was still fighting Bernie.

Reminder that the Finnish shitposter feeds on (you)s, so give him none. Only by starving the shills of their fuel can we make Sup Forums great again!

I want this to be real.

Racist against me and my fellow Finns!

Democracy is good because people vote for whoever is promoted by the media. And Jews own pretty much all the media. This means that democracy is the perfect system to allow God’s Chosen People to guide the filthy goyim away from their evil ways.

But sometimes, the system fails.

Then, the Jews need to take charge more firmly. And sometimes, that means hoaxing election results. All for our own good, of course.

IF IF IF IF IF IF

>youtube.com/watch?v=V1IbnJmpR7M

Also thank you Chicago bro for doing what must be done.

Given the size of /r/HillaryForPrison, probably.

>The Woodlands (The venue)
>should be Houston
Thanks for checking my Jeb! meters.

Only one cent for this one. Poor effort.

hey guys

we made a mistake

our projected forecast was off by 70%

Do the Japs even support Trump

Either you're ignorant, stupid or a schill. Either way The Don himself accused the leak of being DNC intentional.

Thoughts on a US-Russian alliance that takes over after the EU collapses?

Watch how John Oliver and Stephen Colbert will be Anti Trump and more Pro Hillary during the General Election.

I dunno lol.

The vast majority of time this doesn't happen as proven with this years primaries.

>mfw finding out that leave actually jumped UP 10 points after the MP assassination

While Bernie Sanders’ supporters and independent media outlets have exhaustively pointed out that corporate media’s fatuous prattling over Hillary Clinton likely tipped the elections in her favor, we now have solid proof — leaked emails show the DNC colluded with mainstream outlets to heavily favor Clinton.

Google - Jewish-controlled, pro-TPP, openly censors news for Clinton
Yahoo -Jewish-controlled, uses Google search algorithm
Tumblr- Jewish-controlled, SJW hate vortex; owned by yahoo
Reddit- Jewish-controlled, censors viewpoints critical of Islam, Judaism, and anything SJWs object to. Users fight and force SJW CEO Ellen Pao to resign
Facebook - Jewish-controlled, censors conservative individuals and causes, caught red-handed doing so, pro-LGBT, pro-Israel, anti-free speech, pro-TPP
Instagram - owned by Facebook - no need for censorship, as thought has been eliminated in this online ghetto
Twitter - as far as I can tell, SJW Gentile controlled, censors conservatives, pro-BLM, pro-TPP, basically a marketing agency for celebrities for the most part
The Onion- Jewish-controlled, recently purchased by Chaim Saban, leading Zionist sugar daddy for Hillary Clinton

Prime image for various MAGA possibliities, obongo or w/e else, I'm no good at oc.

Russia can have it. We'll just turn a blind eye while they do it.

I'm very skeptical.

A lot of them do!

youtu.be/0d9Pz57jM6s

Finnproxy, just let it go.

Your life will be so much better.

Best damn thing that will ever happen to this country, or the world.

With Trump and Putin, the whole world will be made great again.

They already are, Oliver is a piece of shit that won't even cover the TPP.

They're already being pro-Hillary by barely saying a word about her email server.

So I missed the whole gunman thing yesterday because bed. Can someone summarize what happened?

Did he really intend to shoot Trump + here was found on 4th floor garage opposing the rally) or was it just some guy with a gun?

What kind of gun did he have?

no, when trump wins, he defies all predictions

General Election isn't a national vote you fucking idiot, none of your shitposting even matters.

Better grammar, stronger sense of sewing distrust. 3 cents!

What are ya'll gonna do when hillary gets elected?

Can't wait for the invasion of Germany 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54

"Just look at the polls, face it Bush will never win..." Take your shitty nose out of US politics finfag

>that time John Oliver mentioned TPP in a rapid fire session by saying, "Too complicated, next topic" and all of his fans thought that a TPP episode was coming next
>their disappointment when the next show's focus wasn't even remotely related to TPP

Aye.
MAGA

Unstoppable

>Showtime
>paying for anything anti-TPP
Those poor deluded boobs.

I stopped watching John Oliver when he lied about the Refugee Crises.

and Colbert I don't much care for hes not funny anymore.

Why would anyone vote Hillary in the first place is my only concern..

P-Please respond Trumpfriends

Finn is on the Trump Train obviously. If not I'm glad he dedicates a HUGE percentage of his short time on this planet to Donald Trump, next President of the United States of America.

He's on here every. single. morning. We should be flattered.

What?
They tried to kill him?

Vote Jeb Bush 2016 for President of America.

This post was brought 2 u by JebPac.

The best part was that they waited a full week or two for the show to come back so they could get that TPP segment that never came

>pro-Bremain MP shot 7 days before vote
>entire population calls bullshit

>just coming from a thread where a new Zealander, a child of the most worthless nation on earth tries to talk shit about america
>blew him the fuck out since his entire culture is the lord of the rings

who else is having a fun night?

>their opinions
>mattering
Only a complete idiot would listen to the opinions of barely literate celebrities.

It was never talked about after mentioning it, as far as I heard or saw. Spooked the skeleton outta me, thats for damn sure.

I'm not sure, but seems pretty likely

Some nigger got arrested but I don't know the circumstances.

It was nothing user. He was let go after 30 minutes of questioning. No one tried to stump the Trump.

The Guardian flipped their shit about this cartoon and called it horrifically racist and despicable and shows the Leave campaign are toxic Nazis etc.

My opinions have been swayed.
All aboard the #JebSled

After Brexit passes and Trump becomes president, how about we hold a modern day War Plan Red-based war for old time's sake? Go back to our countries' pre-WWI selves.

Looked like it since he was found on a place overlooking the Trump rally. It was happening DURING Trump speech so a lot of Sup Forums didn't seem to notice because they copied his sentences and one liners (blue lives matter)

But I digress,heres a picture of gunman getting arrested, his motivations unknown.

Profile: don't call him a nigger because that's what leftist and liberals WANT so they can call us racist for wanting Trump alive

>when your bro needs you to help campaign but u rly wanna play Doom 2 for another 5 minutes

Supposedly it was just some random guy.

>The Guardian

Media today is worthy of the title lugenpresse. It's a term that should absolutely be revived and applied to the politically slanted propaganda we get pushed down our throats every day.

slow and steady

The Jeb Bush memes were so great. I hope Trump makes him Secretary of Interior Decorating.

This is Sup Forums, nigger. We will continue to say nigger when we wish, nigger; because it doesn't matter, nigger. Those niggers that oppose us should be smart enough to realize that we are not the entirety of Trump's constituency, nigger.

I'm trying to be welcoming, nigger. But you test our patience with your niggerdly ways.

Watching this electric daisy carnival stream from Las Vegas and the crowd is 90% latino.
So sad.
Need Trump so bad...WE NEED TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK

>implying I care what they want
they're going to call us racist anyway, stop letting them dictate the rules

TTP When?

Never

youtube.com/watch?v=naI8cqLNFRM

did they ever find out who this is... i want him to be publicly humliated

He wan't to send messikins mack to messico thass rassiss

(((polls)))

It's really hard not to laugh out loud when you see someone in double handcuffs cuz they fat (even though im fat)

>Protip: don't call him a nigger because that's what leftist and liberals WANT so they can call us racist for wanting Trump alive

Screenshot to show you I'm not kidding around. The race-baiting started instantly once the news got out.

(I dont know more, I went to sleep after and wake up to find in my surprise nothing about the incident.)

Ty for responding Trumpfriends!!

I don't doubt that he was trying to kill him.
There's a lot of retards on twitter saying that they will.
He can be one of them.

>use their own memes against them
5 cents!!!

Powerful niggadry at work here.

Fuck Jeb. I hope he blows his head off when Trump becomes God Emperor.

Great explanation on what's going on with the polls. They're attempting to build a narrative.

americanthinker.com/blog/2016/06/polling_fantasies_heavily_biased_against_trump.html

Low energy schill, don't give him anymore (you)

kek. i've been on the trump train longer than you. I was lobbying for him to run in 2008.

>it's like free speech right?
yeh but you get arrested.

also, that's a funny cucking meme.

Who gives a flying god damn fuck about race baiting anymore.

They ask for it, they thrive on it.

If we were totally silent they would still call us genocidal white supremacists, so who gives a fuck if they complain when we point out that yet another melanin-enriched individual was trying to use VIOLENCE to further his own aims.

The left wants so badly for the Nazis to exist they probably wouldn't even care if they actually did. So what's the problem.