Finally went to see this movie

Finally went to see this movie...

Way better than Force Awakens. Fun characters, Felicity is a qt. Hit me hard when they died even though I knew they had to. The planets were awesome especially the beach one. The things I didn't like though were CG Cushing which just threw me off the whole movie and Vader who looked like a bad cosplay and didn't sound the same. Quipbot 2000 was kinda weird but I didn't really mind it. And the plot felt kinda hasty but they had only one movie for a lot of in between episodes setup which I guess is understandable. Even with some flaws it's a solid 8.5/10 for me. Go watch it if you haven't yet.

What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VUmIL0McDD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>8.5/10

I have a 100% serious question about this movie. During one of the scenes, when it's showing a bunch of stormtroopers march by, I felt like one of them on the outside edge had a sort of sashaying hip movement to how it walked. Did anyone else notice this? I wondered if they put a girl in the stormtrooper costume (or maybe several, at various points) so they could say later that yes, they did cast women as stormtroopers.

I'm not trying to start a a SJW bait thread or anything, I'm just legitimately curious if anyone else noticed this. Kinda expected to see zoomed-in webms of it on Sup Forums when I came home, honestly. It was earlier in the movie, that's all I remember.

please respond

>8.5
why call it a 10-point scale if you're just going to use half-points?

I agree with you user, but I would give the movie a solid 6/10. Liked it. It's good. But it was too generic after the middle. Another climax with a mega battle and a CGI fest. I would have done a movie about bothan spies carefully infiltrating the empire. But well, I liked it anyway. BTW, the bar set by The Force Awakens was so low, that this movie had to try hard in order not to be better.

>bothan spies
does anyone know what bothans actually are? inb4 wookiepedia autistic shit, I mean based on the movies

Why is every white male in this film either an egomaniac villain, or given a 3 second blurb before dying doing nothing? Everyone who actually got a hero's death was a shade of brown.

Good movie hindered by bad pacing in the first half. I felt like they could have done away with all the New Hope references (Bar duo that Obi-wan cuts the arm off of, C3PO and R2D2 just being there in one scene) would have gotten some more time for more characterization.

Still was fun as fuck. Easily blows TFA and the prequels out of the water.

7/10

>slow shill bcuz Diznee wants ur shekels

F U C K Y O U
U
C
K
U

I only know them from Battlefront 2. The little invisible shits

>bothan
Since there is no mention in Rogue One, we just don't know.

For me it's on par with empire strikes back. Might be my favorite star wars film.

I fell asleep during this movie then woke up realizing I was about to unleash a torrent of farts then clenched up. That's all I really remembered about the movie.

fun movie, there is a thing called a tan you know, but yeah, no male Euro blood in this one, atleast for the soldiers. DIdny may be going for that slow red pill with all the white high ranking officials.
Vader was GREAT, absolutely bitchin, nice to see a non jedi force user, and one who isn't using telekinesis all whilly nilly, and using short term precognition, one of my favorites. But, the plot was a bit bland, and the pacing a bit off in the first bits.

Please Sup Forums, this is a serious question. I know this makes me sound autistic but it stuck out to me and I wondered if anyone else thought the same.

Saw it today, loved it.

>why do what's a standard?

Finally saw it. Almost fell asleep during second act. Third act was better than anything outside of episodes IV and V.

Until the final service at the very end.

6/10. CGI tarkin looked awful

Name THREE characters from the Rogue One crew.

Protip: You can't

Holy shit he was CG?

I heard he was dead, I thought something didn't add up

Jyn, Cassian, Bodie

*fan service

No shit it was CG. Especially in 3D he looked like a character model from the Clone Wars series

Really man, it ruined the movie

Didn't look as bad to me. I didn't watch it in 3d though. Only knew it was CGI because he ded.

9/10

>Fun characters
stopped reading there.

I'm a hardcore Sup Forums-tard but Bodhi's death was hard to watch. He was the most innocently likeable one of the bunch.

You are lying. I am 100% certain that this is just bait. Even the world's most autistic person has the social wherewithal to tell a real person from cgi.

Didn't notice. When it comes out on DVD, we can freeze frame it or something.

Funny how the response are always the same in regards to this:

>lying!
>bait!
>you are autistic!
Funnily enough most people outside of Sup Forums feel the same way. Really makes one think.

Anybody else deathly afraid of this CG human technology? I mean, it looks kinda bad right now, but in 20 years I imagine one will be able to make CG humans indistinguishable from real people on film, given the resources. To me there's all sorts of sinister applications a government could use that for to trick the populace. You won't even be able to trust video in the future.

how do I know you aren't a robot typing this trying to trick me?

Probably just poorly fitting pants and the extra was uncomfortable, but maybe. I bet tons of people working on this movie get to put their gfs in as extras.

Movie was better than TFA because it had a little bit of soul, but still mostly a made for profit cash grab that was finished in under a year and supported by nostalgia.

Have you ever been evaluated to see if you're a sperglord?

More work for autists.

>8.5/10

>bothan spies
Why the fuck does NO ONE remember that these guys are only mentioned in Return of the Jedi with the second Death Star.

I do. The Bothans were only mentioned in Return of the Jedi.

>lucas lover
Explains everything.

I'm glad that at least one other person remembers. I swear as soon as this movie got announced everyone and their dog went
>but muh bothans

>hardcore Sup Forums
>was upset they removed kabab

go reread Mein Kampf

Is Mon Motha even in the original Star Wars? I just remember that old man.

no. her first appearance is in rotj

i did not notice a sashaying storm trooper

Maybe they did have wimmin in the stormtrooper outfits. They did in the Farce Awakens.

No she wasn't in it, she turned up in Jedi too, probably because people complained about there being one chick in the whole franchise.

Also the Emperor was originally an alien and the first movie was just called Star Wars. Lucas got away with retconing a lot of shit.

Only ones that stick out and k-2. Forrest Whitakers character had a cool name but I can't remember it

Saw something or other, but it sounded like Saul so I kept thinking to myself "these rebels better call Saul"

MOOOOT

Why did they cut this?

This might account for the Bothan spies confusion.

God dam she has a nice ass.

>Characters are not enough developed
>LOL IT DOESN'T MATTER EVERYBODY DIE!!!
Why?

Would you?

This is now a qtkino thread

Don't click on this if you don't like perky tits.

youtube.com/watch?v=VUmIL0McDD0

Spectacular

Not that guy and I didn't notice but I have bad eyesight.

Yeah they definitely shoe-horned some things in for the nostalgia factor. The ending was real abrupt but I enjoyed the movie overall, better than TFA in my book.
Mon Mothma was a Senator in RotS, she was supposed to have a scene with Padme and Bail to worry about the Chancellor's increased power and what to do about it, but it was deleted.

just FYI i'm screencapping this post because I swear I god I didn't imagine it and Sup Forums is going to turn it into a thing once they get some decent quality rips, I just know it