The trans agenda

This is a 14-year-old transgender girl, Corey Maison.

He grew up liking playing with dollies and playing dress-up in his mother's clothes and high-heels. He also feels comfortable wearing makeup and dressing in women's clothing.

For some reason, he thinks that these loosely related activities and tastes of his are somehow indicative of him being something anything other than what he physically is.

He is already on hormone treatment therapy.

When I first heard the term "gay agenda" I laughed, because there was no way any government would allow bestial marriage or would allow teaching kids under the age of ~12 about sex and sexuality.

This seems different

any one here who wouldn't fuck the shit outta that boipucci is a fucking liar.

>any one here who wouldn't fuck the shit outta that boipucci is a fucking liar.

Or simply not a pedophile. 14? That photo looks like some 8-10 year old girl.

Fucking kikes feminized one of our white men and made him pretty cute..

The Kikes are literally grooming our children to be comfort boys for Muslims.

"""""""""""""""""""Girl""""""""""""""""""""

Putting on make up and a dress doesn't make you a girl

He will be a prostitute by twenty and dead by twenty five. His mother is fully to blame for this abborition.

Say no to child abuse of young boys at the hands of women. How we made it this far as a species with these women raising kids, I will never know

He's gonna kill himself one day. Assuming we'll still have mostly unrestricted internet, I'll post "called it" in the corresponding thread

Or not a faggot.

If my 14 year old daughter wore that much make up and styled her hair I'd cancel her allowance and make her wear hijab

>He is already on hormone treatment therapy
In America this would make perfect sense. Male genital mutilation is institutionalized in the US, so what not just let parents modify whatever they feel like?

I miss my pre-redpill youth. Ignorance is bliss. Life is nasty, brutish, and short.

>This is a 14-year-old transgender girl, Corey Maison.

Calling it, suicide by the age of 20.

If you don't want that tender boipussy you're probably a faggot.

>He is already on hormone treatment therapy.

"It'd never happen to kids because of consent law issues", they said.

Pedo acceptance next.

Sexual orientation becomes blatently obvious around puberty.

Gender identity is formed as early as age 4 in children. If one doesn't start hormone therapy when you start puberty, the testosterone/estrogen can create permanent gendered features. Patient outcomes for transexuals that transition are better for those that don't, although patient outcomes are still pretty bad either way. Various studies have shown strong evidence that transexualism is strongly related to genetics, like twin studies. However, all the varients of trans like "genderfluid" and "agender" are all bullshit backed up by no scientific evidence.

>YFW it all makes sense and Sup Forums was wrong all along

My post managed to post without linking the image which failed because it was over 4mb, motherfuck

>Wear heels
>Get your dick cut off

Seems fair.

Not my kid.
I do not care.

>Bring up gay agenda with gay friend

>*nervous laughter* "h-how do you know about that?"

People should only be allowed to receive hormone treatment therapy if they are predicted to be attractive, or at least passable, females.

Too many grotesque transgender creatures roaming about, should be a test where you apply makeup on, and if you look hot, you are then allowed treatment.

This "girl" here is smoking hot so the boy would have been permitted to receive treatment.

Guaran-fucking-tee this boy is the product of a single mother

Not gay. Not a pedo. Uhhhhhh yeah

Well either I have to let my kids be gay and trans, or I will have them taken away from me.

>gender identity
one's own experience of one's gender
>gender
the state of being a male or a female
>therefore, gender identity
one's own experience of being a male or a female

wow. that was difficult. no wonder 4-year-olds can do it.

>When I first heard the term "gay agenda"
> I laughed, because I am a retard
gtfo, retard

3 beers away. I must admit.

>he

stopped reading

The sun in the outback is hot right?

I'd ass fuck her raw.

Would make a great mouthpussy cumbucket slave to unload my oral fixation into of, atleast 5 times a day

eat shit and die assfag

GIVE

ME

THAT

BOIPUCCI