youtube.com/watch?v=QItKA7oDwrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

Who?

no

did she died

>22 in this picture

Will she ever age?

It was that 2003 movie starring Antonio Banderas, Silvester Stallone, Danny Trejo as Machete, Salma Hayek, Bill Paxton, George Clooney for a little bit, etc. Oh and a bunch of kids I guess.

She apparently stopped acting and went to write and direct stuff I think, or produce, I don't really know. I'm having a hard time finding her online. BUT AIN'T SHE CUTE AS FUCK THO?

Nice CIA, mind if I save it?

it's all yours, my friend

Is she the girl that betrays Junie? If that's the girl with the purple outfit then I found her Instagram and she has hairy pits.

My inner slavshit needs pics

She's also super anti trump and an sjw, if you care about that stuff.

G R O S S

Good taste.

I bet she smells like ___________b.o._______

Ayy, you've been digging too! OP here. Apparently someone didn't protect her smile. She looks old and sad in most pics, but if you scroll long enough (probably before Bernie lost long) you can find not only how awesome she looks smiling, but also her free tits.

Yeah some months ago I looked her up to see if she had aged well and...not really my type anymore.

I still find her very pretty, she's apparently been going through some rough internal stuff with her apparently being full political on IG and whatnot. She must've had a fucking emotional breakdown during election night, I really hope she's happy (on a regular basis at least).

Who's in that pic though?

Not same user, but she is Anya Taylor Joy, of VVitch fame
Also she is a argentinian ay lmao

Oh, haven't watched that movie yet. But I still should've recognized her though, considering I'm also argentinian.

i would eat her armpucci

Nice m8, so you prolly gonna enjoy this
youtube.com/watch?v=QItKA7oDwrU
She speak in spanish in a funny way, also i'm argentinian too, boludo

Being anSJW doesn't make you a loving person. You literally are looking for things to hate

This is what happens. Her smile an optimisism is.gone.

Me gusta como habla, me esperaba algo menos lindo. Aunque tiene una pista de aterrizaje entre los ojos la hija de puta.

Hnnng yesss

dropped