How on earth can they even consider rebooting Tomb Raider when this fine specimen was the perfect Lara?

How on earth can they even consider rebooting Tomb Raider when this fine specimen was the perfect Lara?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZmBdI6TvhU
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because old lara would be considered 'sexist' nowadays.
new lara is going to be a semi-attractive, strong, independent woman who isn't interested in white males.

there are some decent replacements out there

Damn, that looks a lot like my ex...

Because there are more shekels to be gained.

>those eyebrows with that jawline
eew

You shut up about her eyebrows

She's ugly and so are you

>generic cosplay girl 11104
No thanks.

looks more like Fridge Raider here

she's more than "semi-attractive" but yeah, new Lara is obviously an olive branch to the feminists who never play video games but love to complain about them

>yfw Moretz becomes the next Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider is a shitty Indiana Jones knock-off.

And I'm the boobie raider

meanie

You mean Oakland Raider.

>men are allowed to walk around shirtless and show off their muscles but women dressed like this is deemed sexist and misogynist now
I hate the nature of 2016

I'd rather a Perfect Dark movie

Feminism is ushering in some truly dark times

What's even more funny is that Harley Quinn was the most popular Halloween character that girls dressed up as mean while the media is acting like their father telling them that dressing like that is wrong.

Well, you know how the (((media))) operates

because jolie looks like a spooky skeleton now and there's still shekels to be milked..;

And milked they should be

God I hate this Square Enix wuss Lara.

I want the old natural tomboy Lara back

>Gay adoption
This should not be allowed at all.

Kids shouldn't be around gay people because it will confuse them.

I am glad that when I went to school: there was not one gay reference or anything that we were taught, nor did I see any gay stuff on the tv until I hit puberty and then I understood sexual lusts and how we are different.

BUT for a kid to be taught about gay people when they haven't hit puberty, it will just confuse them so much.

#dontgoseeit
Stop shilling for these companies.

>I want the old natural tomboy Lara back
pics of her?

>he still believes cultural marxism is a thing
>or bad

as much as I hate Daisy Ridley as Rey, she would have been a perfect casting choice for Laura.

She just needs a better director because JJ sure had no idea what he was doing with her character.

Is this game testing whether I'm a Tomb Raider or a flat chested dyke Mr. Deckard?

Not to mention than an amazing amount of gays are pedophiles. Or just general perverts.

But new Lara is hotter than old Lara.

She needs to be sodomized

Criminally underrrated

You mean computer generated.

It is and it is.

That is prime Jolie.

Not interested in a love affair at all, but you're right

It's made to appeal to young women, so a sex bomb is out of the question

>not posting teh best Lara Croft

She was perfect for the role. Modern day equivalent would be keira knightley

>pedophilia is next
Finally

lmao

oh no, here comes the skeleton boogeyman!

goddammit Enji

They will reboot it with a black woman.... This is already posted in Variety since casting is for strong black females only.

She looks nothing like Lara just look at that face. Ridley isn't even pretty, her face looks like toast bread, her teeth are like those of a demon and she has thin lips. I dont understand how she made it to Hollywood while looking so average and bland.

Nigga do you even Critical Theory?

Or even know about Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction?

There is larger shit going on. Beyond just gay marriage and cultural diversity.

>Pedo is next step

Fucking yes.

no

meh, a little pudgy

not for my dick, but for lara

Actually more straight men turn out to be pedophiles and child molesters than gay men.

I don't remember Marx encouraging lesbians to get married or endorsing jews. Is everyone over at Sup Forums an illiterate retard?

Literslly.

They dont even know that Marx was a Deutsche like Schopenhauer

>Angelina
>fine
>ever
haha faggots

she was pretty cute in hackers senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=GZmBdI6TvhU

>mfw playing this with a nude mod

>Angelina Jolie
>attractive
I never understood this meme

You are literally gay yourself

God she was so perfect back then. Just the right amount of thicc. What went oh so horrible wrong?

>Kids shouldn't be around gay people because it will confuse them.
Bullshit. "Daddy, why do I have two daddies?" - "Because we loved each other, and then we adopted you" - "oh, okay". It's not that fucking hard.

>implying it stops there

like any cult they indoctrinate their young

Only time she was attractive to me was in Hackers, those fucking lips are amazing. You'd have to be asexual to not love those lips

yeah no shit but let the virgins have their little social activist circlejerk

Women perpetuated the meme that Angelina Jolie was the most glamorous and attractive hollywood star. She was a solid 8/10 in her prime but the ideal of beauty that women have is a lot different from the ideal that men have.

Most child molesters are black men because little black girls are easy targets.

>tfw no cosplaying sloot gf

It's fun ogling but not fun having your girlfriend ogled at.

ahmed pls

It's a little fun, c'mon. Knowing she's yours n all that shit

shame about the face

Brittney White

This.
>posting on a website like Sup Forums and pretending to have a moral high ground on anything
Sup Forumsacks are insufferable hypocrites.

"What you're saying isn't true"

Astute counter-argument.

Maybe if we only had more people making ambiguous sarcastic quips in response to anything remotely not politically correct Trump wouldn't have become president.

just watch yuri bezmenov's videos on youtube bro

t. Daisy Ridley

>nobody has posted abby darkstar yet

Rhona Mitra already has the accent and non-skelly body going for her

But she looks hot as fuck in your own pic. At least find a bad one.

>semi-attractive

This. Old Lara was hot when I was 12 years old because of "bewbs lol". New Lara is actually really attractive in a natural way.

Lara was intended to be gay in the reboot, but the writer said she wasnt allowed to outright say it.

money, you know

Because it's been over a decade, Angie's turned into a spooky skeleton and reboots are all the rage now.

she cut her boobs off and adopted 234 children. Thats where it started to go wrong.

That's amazing

wat? she might not be beautiful in a traditional sense but she hot as hell.

>Kids shouldn't be around gay people because it will confuse them.

Oh, but single parent or divorced families with shared custody situations don't? Do you keep kids in a bubble until they're eighteen and have no understanding of the real word, thus becoming more likely to be ill fit to society once they have to stop living in your basement?

kek
>absolute minority of population
>depands parity of representation
faggots and dykes i tell you

"Cultural Marxism"

>Cultural Marxism is a branch of western Marxism, different from the Marxism-Leninism of the old Soviet Union. It is commonly known as “multiculturalism” or, less formally, Political Correctness.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism

You're just spouting a retarded conspiracy theory.

Have you ever cinsidered that a multicultural and diverse society can ALSO be conservative, right-wing and capitalist?

Its only Marcism when it actually pushes Marxism.

And again it doesnt matter. All art has lost value in this age. The only art that matters is art determimed by a political agenda.

>Decent
I am disturbed by this image and I doubt the subject matter is even human.

Bitch has T-Rex arms.

underrated

fag

Sometimes there's a girl so pretty I think, I want to be that pretty girl

now show me a render of her sweaty taint

When I first saw that, I thought she was the embodiment of sex. Pure sex. Nowadays, I can't help but notice that the hair flip was weak and the director should've used another take.