Help me guys. I am so depressed hearing the news that Margot Robbie is getting married

Help me guys. I am so depressed hearing the news that Margot Robbie is getting married.

She is the most beautiful women to me and is so sad to know now that she is taken.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlBbHDyUUgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

margot robbie deserves to be tongue punched in the fart box

RUDE

she fucked a 20 year olf surfer when she was 11

pics or it didn't happen

At least tell me he's black.

Pretty sure that everyone had got a Margot Robbie in the kitchen m8

>please post pictures of an 11 year old getting fucked by a sexy muscular surfer
gross dude

1. You never had a chance

2. There are literally dozens of actresses hotter than her

>There are literally dozens of actresses hotter than her
nope she is 100% perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=qlBbHDyUUgo

And not memeing: she DOES have a great personality as well as the looks (super hero fan, very fun to be around).

I know the feeling mate. My waifu got married, divorced and then married again. It hurts, but fear not, there is always hope that they will find us!

sorry but she le has the body of le fridge and is therefore sub standard as a mating specimen for my fat "cunnysieur" neckbeard ass

Who?

Not telling. It hurts too much and i dont want anyone memeing themselves too her. She has a kid now too. Its even worse.

Can I get a hint? I won't bully

she already got married m8
it was a secret wedding but there are pics online

Last time i told someone on here i got bullied and it stayed with me for 2 months.

Just tell me a movie she was in, and I'll guess.

I'll even tell you one of my waifus.

>there is always hope that they will find us!
r-really? :/

Source?

>more than one waifu
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Its Zooey Deschanel. I dont know why. Ive had a massive waifu crush on her since i saw Elf in theaters when it came out.
Yes. Think about it. There are infinite universes! Eventually in all likeliehood you will enter one of them at some point!

You're so fucking pathetic I hope Zooey comes to your door one day and asks to use your phone but you're such a dumbass creep she doesn't bother and leaves with a visibly disgusted face

You promised you wouldnt bully...

Why don't you just jump to the conclusion and kill yourself after stalking her fails.

I'm not the user you were talking to you fucking idiot

Nice try AFP

>1. You never had a chance

What if I had a chance? Not OP, but I am depressed over a girl I have a chance with, and lost...
You told OP to get over it because he never had a chance, what difference does that make?

zooey a cute :3

that's pretty standard in Australia

Ausfag here.

Sounds about right.