So when will England stop making excuses? Even France recovered quickly after their few years of team problems

So when will England stop making excuses? Even France recovered quickly after their few years of team problems.

If he is getting paid almost a million to be a manager why is he still working as a dentist?

Being a dentist also pays pretty well.

Not nearly 7 figures well

see football like cuisine. it is sometimes harder to make a good balanced recipe when you have too many good ingredientslike england than it is to make a simple but efficient repice with basic ingredients like iceland. english national teams had bad chefs.

>Sterling
>Hart
>Chamberlain
>good ingredients

This is the problem WE have today, with Benzema, Germain, Lacazette, Mbappé, Lemar, Rabiot, and Gameiro playing less than Giroud.

>american cant understand the concept that humans might want to do something with their time, even some enjoy their lives moer than just materialistic value

this is what the trick of capitalism does to the brain

This makes literally zero sense, just kys

the one getting paid 900K was not working as a dentist. his assistant (technically they had joint responsibility so they were both main managers) was the dentist, he was not paid 900K.

If i was paid even 200k / year (well technically that's as much as getting paid 900k in England here in Greece) I'd just be 100% responsible for the task i ve been given and the work I have to bring through and on my free time I would f*ck hookers or have a hookerlike wife.
Buy all video games and go on vacation whenever possible to meet the world.

There are thousands more thigns to do than look at other's teeth and say "yep, we gotta remove it".

you missed the point

>his hobby IS BEING a dentist

Englands top exports is english speaking muslims

Plz no more bully

I understood it my m8. And that's exactly what Im telling you. There are thousands more hobbies, travel - educate yourself more about your other job (coaching) - even personally scout.
My belief is that since he is also a part time dentist his wages are much worse, like 100-200k or something.
However, usually a coaching team gets paid from the manager himself, and part of his money, since he is the one hiring them.

>see football like cuisine
which one is better english football or english food?

>TOP EXPORTS
>'Banter' not listed

Bullshit infographic

Now if only we could could somehow teach Australians to learn English too then we'd really be going somwhere.

suicide bombing are the ultimate banter

probably food which is saying a lot ffs

Next World Cup is ours.

Get the fuck out of my country SPIC

Seriously how did this even happen, I don't know much about soccer but even I realize this was a colossal upset

Shouldn't the talent divide had been so apparent that any "coaching" would have been null?

This is like if a sub-par college team beat an NFL team in "football"

England doesn't have any English players in their teams, year in year out, it is mostly blacks and other people. They're is practically no English ethnicity, whereas Scotland, Ireland, and Wales nearly always are represented by their ethnic natives.

Irish
> Rooney
> Kane
> Hart
> Cahill

Scotland
> Henderson
> Gibson

Welsh
> Jones

Continental
> Lallana
> Forster
> Dier

English
> Stones

The rest are black.

There shouldn't be an English team, it should be United Kingdom, or Great Britain, but that would not be fair on the rest of the world.

>They're is practically no English ethnicity,
There is

You're an idiot. This only happens because Britain used to include your country (and imo, still should, unite Ireland and become part of Great Britain again, but you guys won't ever do it despite it giving you NHS and shit, not that you don't abuse Free Movement anyway AND you get to vote for our PM due to Common Movement) and as such what is now deemed 'Irish' was once 'British'. My maternal grand parents were born in Ireland, but it was Britain at the time. Rooney's grandmother was Irish and due to Home Nation rules (and imo, if Ireland ain't gonna be with us, they should be kicked out of Home Nations, since it was formed when you WERE part of the Home Nations) he can play for them. That's how it works.

In reality you're right, it should be a United Kingdom team or Great Britain, or Great Britain and Ireland. But Scotland doesn't want that and the other FA's are worried it'll destroy their independence or some shit. We did it once for 2012 Olympics and we sucked ass cause we did meme picks.

Your argument is saying there is no English ethnicity is both right and wrong. It's right in the fact that there is no English ethnicity... because 'English' is a mix of dozens of different groups, Celts, Romans, Normans, Scandinavians (I guess Normans fit into that), Anglo-Saxons and Picts. You're wrong in the fact that because of this means there is no English players at all because genetically they'll likely to have non-English genes in their SOMEWHERE.

>You're an idiot.

>This only happens because Britain used to include your country
Retard, Protestant England inherited it unlawfully. The troubles started when Henry Tudor (Welsh) took the crown, the Cambro-Norman Irish sent armies to attack, and also the Fitzgeralds tried to take the Kingdom of Leinster for themselves.

> In reality you're right,
Of course I am

> Rooney's grandmother was Irish
Rooney is a paternal Irish name.

> (I guess Normans fit into that)
I'm Breton Cambro Norman, the real Brits returning to liberate our land from the filthy saxons.

boo!

Because we're wank, it's just that simple. Fair play to Iceland they still managed to get 2 goals against France. Too bad our two strikers who had a combined goals of 50 in the epl couldn't score a goal against Iceland in 70 minutes.

Scotland and Wales have had a different Football Assossiation from the beginning the sport itself was invented and becmae official. This is the only reason they re keeping it that way. I too, find no reason anymore why, since it would benefit everyone if they united powers.
Irish are more disciplined players with not much of a talen. English are considered the talented while Scottish have some extra passion I assume, adding some names like Bale, Ramsey , Fletcher would definately benefit England.
I rate the disciplined players of the Ireland/Scotland/Wales more than the English who honestly don't cut it, based on their price and paycheck.

>Irish are more disciplined players with not much of a talen.
Soccer is not the main sport in Ireland, so you don't get the best players playing soccer. Your assumption is incorrect.

>see football like cuisine. it is sometimes harder to make a good balanced recipe when you have too many good ingredientslike england than it is to make a simple but efficient repice with basic ingredients like iceland. english national teams had bad chefs.
Good analogy but I won't go as far as saying England has "good" ingredients
Overexpensive ingredients, sure

3 wars and Nice

all wins

that was actually his dentist salary, he is volunteering for his nt