How hard is it to move to America?

How hard is it to move to America?

Ive had enough of this shithole london, its seriously like children of men out here

I was hoping to move to comfy American suburbia somewhere (of that still exsists)

Other urls found in this thread:

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/18/new-docs-from-dnc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you have money?

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/18/new-docs-from-dnc/

acquire wife divorce wife
become anchor baby

jk

dont come here its shit too many black people go to some other good place in europe switzerland or denmark or something

We kicked your kind back 220 years ago. Stay gone faggot. Maybe canada or australia will take you in they still suck the queen's cock.

Well I have a decen earning job and I would have to save for a few years

Im talking about moving in the next ten years or so

fuck off we're full

>Im talking about moving in the next ten years or so

quit life already then if youre not willing to jump out of bed tomorrow morning and go then dont even go dude

youre obviously not too thrilled about it

That house in your picture will probably cost the better part of a million. Ten times that if you want to live in a good state.

Dunno what the brit-to-american credit rating conversion rate is, but here in Murica it's either 1) Be rich, 2) Be in crippling debt your entire life, or 3) Live in a craphole with every bit as many brown people as you have now.

Come Australia, we're the final bastion of not being rammed by Muslims

It's not that hard, try moving to SC or Indiana. First it take a trip over and then grab some paper work on becoming a citizen at a local DMV. One step at a time.

>leaving 87% white Britain (not counting European immigrants such as Poles) because there are too many shitskins
>leaves for 60% white US (figure which includes Middle Easterners and North Africans)
You guys are weird as fuck

Go back to Pakistan.

>We kicked your kind back 220 years ago. Stay gone faggot. Maybe canada or australia will take you in they still suck the queen's cock.

>77684247
>fuck off we're full

That about covers it, dad.
You were an asshole 200 years ago, you're an asshole now.

Rot in your own shit. And Pakistan's shit. And, India's shit. If we hadn't kicked your ass, you would have happily drowned us in shitskins by now.

all you do is enroll in a graduate program and marry someone you meet on campus.

there are a million schools in the USA it would be super easy.

and women who are in their late 20s and 30s in grad school are thirsty as fuck.

Oh, shit man. You don't want to do that. Move into a nice 1-story in the city. It's more of an investment and you won't have to sit in TRAFFIC for 30 minutes to do anything that's not getting REALLY FAT at a chain generic restaurant or buying garbage you don't need at Wal-Mart. Do not, do not, do not move to those suburbs. The people are absolute cunts and when we (young whites) move into the cheap inner-city it shot guns the niggers into those suburbs, via gentrification (I raised rent prices this morning just by cracking open a craft beer). The suburbs rise and fall but the city is a consistent upward spiral.

mate moving isn't just something you can do for free, I'm sure the user has a mortgage to pay off and needs to find a house and a job he can get immediately upon arrival, I'm sure they wouldn't even let him in without a guaranteed job offer anyway.

Now, this being said, I meet a ton of Brits through my job and my city is thick with you guys. However, you're all from Manchester, and you all work in oil. Apparently, if you're working for BP they just pay for you to come here and be British professionally.

So you can shit up this country with your English cuckoldry? Rubbish. Back to thy containment zone with thee! Airstrip One will be your tomb!

>no parking
>beggars
>niggers
>but I can walk to my shitty office job!

No thanks

England is the only place (other than Sweden) white refugees run from, and their first words in America are "You don't have enough niggers here. We'll fix that you filthy colonist racists."

Fuck off, you Limey rats.

America is fucking huge. Go on google maps. Away from major cities. Find suburbs like Oviedo Florida, Lancaster PA, Camp Hill PA, Bozeman Montana, Satelite Beach Florida, the list of white crime free suburbs is literally endless.

What all these "60"'percent eurocucks don't remeber is that their country is one of our states. Maybe. And if you look at a heat map of niggers, they are in certain places. By design.

Non liberal good white folks keep miles and miles away from niggers. Hence the invention of the suburbs.

>figure which includes Middle Easterners and North Africans
These make up less than 2% of the population. Makes me laugh, the way you project your European future onto us.

Anyway, the current state of demographics is irrelevant. The UK might even catch up to us in the coming decades.

Meanwhile, you're way ahead of the game, at 0% white.

Think about it long and hard, and consider your financial situation.

Quality of life:

>Being rich in America
>Being rich in England
>Earning average income in England
>Earning average income in America in a good state
>Earning low income in England
>Earning average income in America in a shit state
>
>
>
>Earning low income in America

Probably easier to come here, loads of fuckhead poms moving here.

no

thanks

Fuck off we're full, cunt.

Try not having a shitty office job.
Why is the city only full of office jobs?

Where are you thinking? Downtown? No one lives in downtown. You get a house in the city's Greenwich Village equivalent, where all the fun people live. Can't be more than 10 minutes from the shopping centers and downtown itself. The beggars know they can only pull their shit in downtown or around the highways and a nigger will get shaken down if they don't look like they have business in the neighborhood. Keep your generica, please. Self-quarantine.

Fuck off, Tranada.

When shit goes down, I'm aiming for every fucking leaf I see.

Then Brits.
Then beaners.

You wanted free weed. Live with it.

if you fucking loser had either a useful skill or money you'd know how to immigrate to the us. since you don't, you cant.

When suburb scum think "city" they think of guys in downtown wearing suits. Think as soon as downtown ends, the suburbs begin and that's simply not the case. The city, my city, spans twenty miles in every direction, encompassing almost ten million people if you factor in the "greater" area.

>When shit goes down, I'm aiming for every fucking leaf I see.
>Then Brits.
You'll be gunned down by shitskins.

I think you guys might actually be smart. Why do you think that is, from your perspective?

You stupid nigger. I'm an America working in Canada shitposting from a hotel room.

You do realize man invented flight right? And that some people don't work at their local McDonald's, that they have a skill set that is useful globally?

>better part of a million
>good state
>TBHFAM TEAR EMOJI

Where are you from you nigger, Califuckingfornia? Houses don't cost a fortune in uncucked places. DFW suburb, that house would be 250-300k, depending on how exactly big it is and the location. North Dakota, that house is 200k, tops
>lowest unemployment
>lowest crime
>cleanest air
>cleanest water
>90% white
They are pumping refugees into the ND/MN area though. Guess that's to keep them away from more civilized areas.

It's only comfy in rural areas in Midwest and far north New England, but the hordes are slowing moving inwards for more gibsmedats at suck their states dry.

You still better off staying in the UK...we're in bigger trouble than you.

Was thinking about that

Either USA, Canada or Australia

Not really to keen in canada anymore since its SJW paradise

Im terrified of spiders though

>You'll be gunned down by shitskins.

kek.

Tranada talking about guns.

I have a .44, a .454, a .308, a .30-30, a 7mm, 6 .22s, a .38 revolver, a .38 derringer, a Grendel, a .480, a .30-40 crag, a .300, 2 .40s and 3 .22WMRs

Stay in the land of Listerine shots, chug.

Spics are more American than chugs could dream.

The US is 72% white Tony.

>'m an America working in Canada

Stay there, hippie.

ill marry you nohomo

>hotel room
It's probably oil.

That's a lot of good shit for me to steal from you during a happening.

Or a stoner.

>moving to place where your granddaughters are guaranteed to be BLACKED

Britain 2.0 is the best bet mate - namely Christchurch, New Zealand. It has the highest percentage of expat Brits out of any place in the world. Even the architecture is the same as here.

Ohio here, can confirm, 300k tops. Californians are utterly oblivious to what prices are like outside of their overpriced bolshevik zone.

Silly nigger. We can see you better in snow.

Canada is your better option for many reasons

>moving to place where your granddaughters are guaranteed to be RICED

I thought that was an Ausfalian thing. The only thing to worry about in NZ is Maori's and they mostly molest their own families, from what I understand.

>dont come here its shit too many black people go to some other good place in europe switzerland or denmark or something

Well yeah. The US has a nigger problem just like Sweden has a shitskin problem but at least in the US you have the second amendment. In Sweden you have a legal right to defend yourself but even if you do you're most likely going to lose your right to own weapons because the police don't have to issue licenses for weapons if they don't feel like it. Also thanks to the EU a new bunch of regulations are on the horizon which will probably make it pretty much impossible to own anything other than a shotgun or a bolt action rifle...

Fuck this place. I hope it all burns to the ground.

fuck off ahmed, you were lucky enough to move to britan without an understanding of the english language now you want to go there? baka

Not hard at all just ask one of the 15 million or so illegal Mexicans that are living here

Montana is your best option.

Come home, Anglo man.

You don't want to move here OP. You may think you do, but you don't we're one step away from becoming you.

Its funny. Like there isn't anything else to do in the city.
>office jobs
People live and work there. It needs every service possible to support it.
Fucking weird to think there are only office jobs in the city. Dude must be a hillbilly or something.

Fly to Mexico and walk up..do not live in a blue state