Who is in the wrong here?

Who is in the wrong here?
Is it dembele for handling his transfer like an idiot?
Is it Dortmund for holding him hostage?
Is it Barcelona for being shit?

1 and 2
both are idiots

Mostly Barcelona for tapping up a 20 year old with a long term contract.

>Is it Dortmund for holding him hostage?
>contracts are meeeeeeeeeeeeean!
it's Barca's fault for having a 222m release clause for Nerman. hope Dortmund hold Dembele and let Barca suck a dick.

>tapping up
Proofs?

>having any doubt in your mind that Barcelona bribe the parents of children so they can sign them illegally

Now that the whole world knows that Barcelona got 222mill from Neymar's transfer, everyone is expecting more cash for their players. It's the reasonable thing to do. If 222mill werent in Barcelona's pocket, Dembele would already be part of their team for like 80 mill. Because that's a fair amount of money for him.

This is about Dembele, sweetie.

>"I'm not interested in speculation at all," he told Bild newspaper. "I'm happy in Dortmund. I made a conscious decision to come to this club after my time at Stade Rennes."
Ousmane Dembele 16(!) days ago

20 is basically a child m8

*19 days ago

Proof of tapping up. I assume you actually know what 'tapping up' is.

just let dembele go, dortmund

>buyern fans invading a dortmund thread
fuck off you scumbags

Don't play stupid. Dembele had an offer from Barca + encouragement for a strike before Dortmund was contacted.

they have to distract themselves from the train wreck that is the Bayern squad right now.

So where's your proof?

And I assume BVB have approached UEFA/FIFA about this violation?

Who cares what a judge makes of this?
That doesn't make Barcelona's behaviour any less wrong.

Seeing as tapping up is illegal, then yes, a judge would care.

Of course, you need evidence of this, which you don't have. lmao

What are the chances they let him rot on the reserves?

Barcelona's fault.

They're utter scum.

are you being deliberately thick?

'tapping-up' isn't some secret James Bond style hidden communications between a player and a club, it is the act of manipulating a player into wanting to join your club by circumventing the selling club. it happens in plain sight by clubs leaking their transfer targets to the media in order to deliberately unsettle the player and make him try to force a move through.

I'm simply asking for proof. That you and the Kraut cannot provide it makes me think that you're fucking retards who do not understand what tapping-up is, or cannot see past your personal prejudices about Barca.

Just fucking post proof seeing as you're so clued up

Yeah, I'm sure Dembele is just pulling this off on a hunch that Barcelona might want him. Nothing concrete there.
At a club he repeatedly claimed to want to play for in the last few months.

>this thread

>defending scummy Spanish clubs

Why?

I know this will never happen but I wish Dortmund would stay tough and bench this motherfucker for a whole season.

>still no proof
lmao

Fucking state of the reddit invasion on Sup Forums

America

>defending

I don't think you understand what this means, lad

Zero. I don't know why this is ever suggested clubs don't have feelings.

Everyone wishes this, but why do you expect him to be loyal at Dortmund when a bigger club comes knocking after he shit on Rennes?

White Supremacy

His transfer from Rennes to Dortmund was above board.
Dortmund even paid more than neccassary, he had a low (and maybe illegal) release clause.
One of his agents tried to peddle him to other clubs with that clause before Dortmund made a regular offer through another agent.

aww what a lovely guy

Snake is dortmund
bird is dembele
guy is barcelona

what bird is that

>His transfer from Rennes to Dortmund was above board.

Barcelona are fucking scum.

They do it every time, they publicly unsettle players, privately tell them to kick up a fuss and threaten to go on strike, and hope they can bully their way to getting what they want.

The Fabregas stuff was particularly bad

PSG cucking them hard was glorious

Look deep inside your heart and you KNOW Barca are in the wrong here.

It was Rennes decision to sell. It happened on the first of July.

Imagine the bird wearing high heels

>thinking people would ever trust an arseblasted man u customer on anything

Nah, Messi has been sending him secret letters via scroll message in bottles of Sprite

pájaro secretario

>Sign contract over 5 years with no buy out option
>"Hey I want to leave after 1 year"
>"Umm no sweetie"
>autistic screeching