What anti-cuck activities have you done today?

what anti-cuck activities have you done today?

i started my day with aryan womans oatmeal and went to the gym. Sup Forums has to realise that every hour you spent on manchild shit like video games, abdelrasoul the invader spents on training himself to cuck your country up because it is not used to living on the bubble of welfare society and will take every chance he has to weaken and destroy the white race

Other urls found in this thread:

static.ylilauta.org/files/ya/orig/78pg466z/Nakukympin Parhaat Palat.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Took my dog for a walk.

approved for anti-cuck activity if its a aryan race dog like german shepherd or some finnish breed like karelian bear dog. 14/88

German Shepherd and Siberian Husky.

bump

i cant believe Sup Forums is this cucked

I helped a mate cut a tree down, worked on my boat and played with my dogs.
I haven't played video games since high school.

Bought a sock for my Mosin so I can carry it around without it looking immediately like a gun. Also spending some time looking into buying a used Mossberg 500 that's on sale at my LGS.

Woke up, fucked my girl, then got a handjob, made some coffee and now I am shitposting and eating mcdonalds.

Studied surgery treatment for a cute pancreatitis
Played total war rome 2
Went to supermarket bought cherries, peaches cheese olives and beer
Eating for free roast beef at uni restaurant

Acute... Fucking auto correct

Help my wife's son learn how to catch

C u c k

There's nothing wrong with showing non-cuck activities to a kid in need.

Catch is for dogs and Americans

But I am American

Got woken up by my wife and told to go wait in the shed because Jamal was coming over. Now I'm just sitting here browsing internet.

Well, I had a tonsillectomy two days ago, so not much.

However, I usually go ride my bike around 50 miles a day. I like staying in shape. Proud of my 20.8 BMI.

Woke up at 6.had an eagle shit protein shake.left house to go blow up a mosque.couldnt find one because my town is 100% white.

Woke up, went to a hair salon and got a haircut, got back and ate breakfast, browsed pol while listening to music, studied a bit, ate lunch, gonna take a nap and go for a bike ride to the nearest lake and go for a swim.

how are you holding up user? i had a tonsillectony several months ago- days 4-10 were hell on earth

I woke up 9 a.m, shower, 1-2 hour exercise, clean house and start studie law. After that, I will meet with my gf.
Based as fuck!

Going rollerblading with a couple of cute polish girls

woke up on my 10 000 hectare game farm, brushed teeth with the ash made from burning niggers i killed. directed my nigger slaves to fix me a breakfast made of non-endangered animals i have shot. fucked former beauty queen pro gamer atomic physicist wife while doing Times cryptic crossword. now just chilling a bit listening to my lions roaring

I ate granola with greek yougurt and strawberries and bananas. Now I am getting ready for work

>went to the gym

You faggots need to get a real mans job.

Sitting there wasting your energy for egotistical reasons doesn't help the white race either, dumbass.

Went for a run naked.

static.ylilauta.org/files/ya/orig/78pg466z/Nakukympin Parhaat Palat.mp4

Been up since midnight working. Got heavy bag time in around 6:45 til 7:30. Back at work now. Ate blackberries, blueberries, and cashews for breakfast. Will get my second workout in at 11:30. THen will be at work til 3 pm.

>You faggots need to get a real mans job.

Example faggot

>aryan
You do realize that Finns aren't Aryan, right?

>Rome 2

What faction?

>abdelrasoul the invader

But of course we are. We belong to the same Corded Ware sphere and have one of the largest collection of stone battle axes found in Europe.

Lol at all the gym loser who dont have an extra hobby.

Woke up at 5 am. Cook myself some dope food and gf who was asleep.

Go to gym since i have chicken legs atm.

Go to fencing club.

Back to find my gf waking up and boardline rape her, like i care when she likes it like that.