youtube.com/watch?v=kmfZXZronW8
youtube.com/watch?v=_gcsN5cXrVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7K2DQ8XBRbU
youtube.com/watch?v=DNHJBnQTzog
youtube.com/watch?v=izkqPdVAdL4
youtube.com/watch?v=SrcMMyNeJJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

continuum is fine except waitin on the world to change

Undeniably gifted and consistency great. But his head is so far up his own ass i just cant be a fan.

He really is great at guitar and songwriting, and has def grown as an artist over his career. His tower records acoustic perf on youtube will always be fire. Even inside out had good songwriting. Clever guy.

Legitimately underrated

Pretty much all shit. The Heart of Life is ok though.

I think he will always be narcissistic but he’s grown up a lot in the past two years. Whatever expensive therapy he’s doing is probably working lol. Lately I’m liking him more, as a celebrity.

Incredibly gifted musician whose time has passed. Wish he would've made one album in his creative prime without asking "What will people like the most?".

The Micheal Buble of guitar

waiting
WAITING
WAITING ON THE WORLD TO CHANGE

Holy shit that's strangely accurate

One Christmas album away from 100% agreement with you

his Kid A cover is kind of fantastic

youtube.com/watch?v=kmfZXZronW8

Now wait

more like john gayer lmao

>Wish he would've made one album in his creative prime without asking "What will people like the most?"
it'll come
I'm sure of it

he's probably so socially stunted cuz of all that time he spends on his guitar
I wouldn't have picked the instrument up again if not for him

Really talented guy who consistently makes the dullest music that I have ever heard.

Hahahhaha

He's technically good but makes the worst music

He's like one of those Chinese kids that gets beaten daily and can play violin like fucking Paganini, but they can't create like him. They can only recite

Mayer is the same. He can play and play fucking well, he can't create though.

Continuum is one of the finest albums of the 00s. His work with the John Mayer Trio is also excellent. I also enjoyed his more country tinged work from this decade, really good stuff.

p4k: “John Mayer suffers simultaneously from an excess of taste and an oblivious lack of it.” is the perfect description

paradise valley has tons of bangers. I think it would be fun to see him live. getting shit faced at one of those country festivals

Fuck this guy for banging every famous stacy in the last 20 years

He's a great guitarist, singer, and songwriter. He's hilarious, and his ego is entertaining much like Kanye's imo.

i just listened to some of his 'top 5 guitar solos' and he's awful lol.
I hate shred too so it's not because that.
He's just boring, plays the same shitty eric clapton clean tone on everything, and alternates between two notes with genius amounts of insincerity and lack of creativity.

Congrats babby's first blues scale?

Im not gay but I'd suck his dick, if you know what I mean

He’d probably let you.

Okay but du hate clapton

John Mayer is an immensely talented musician but his music doesn't do anything for me.

He gets a lifetime pass for that Chapelle Show skit

>Play the fat riff John!

I don't have anything against clapton, he just sounds like a ripoff who wants to be the modern day clapton.
At the time Clapton was decently creative I guess.
But he just sounds like every asshole college kid with a pocket amp, just in time and with twenty people playing behind him.

Fucked more pussy than any man in America. Still a raging faggot.

lol this is exactly how i feel every time i try to get into him

What does PUP stand for?

it really isn't
youtube.com/watch?v=_gcsN5cXrVQ
the tone has changed slightly and he can somewhat avoid autistically ruining himself in two lines, but it's literally the same imsospeshul bullshit

Talented guy no doubt

Pity he fell into the world of normie virtuoso hendrix blues shite

youtube.com/watch?v=7K2DQ8XBRbU
youtube.com/watch?v=DNHJBnQTzog
youtube.com/watch?v=izkqPdVAdL4
youtube.com/watch?v=SrcMMyNeJJs

are you me

Not a massive fan of his music but he seems like a cool dude.

Definitely a good follow on instagram.

penis up pooper

garbage, he tapped into the normiest idea of what music is

REMINDER TO ALL Sup Forums V REDDIT MEMERS: this many people genuinely praised John Mayer and his music.

The consensus here seems to be that he is objectively talented but makes shitty music and has bad taste

t. edgy 14yo

Stop This Train is quite a fantastic song.

live in los angeles is one of my favorite live albums ever, his studio albums are good but not great

he writes nice pop songs for girls....

...fancies himself a great guitar player when he is only pretty good.

>paradise valley

Pine creek baby...

I’m weirdly obsessed with trying to catch him on instagram live. Have been unsuccesful so far.