The jews are winning. How do we stop them?

The jews are winning. How do we stop them?

we dont,we had our chance in 1939-1942 and blew it
we lost

the gods are on our side

Just fight for you and your family. It's going to get worse.

The current currency system is inherently inflationary, and interest-carrying.
Human population, and human productive capacity, will eventually reach a cap.
At this point, the currency can no longer support it.

In the short term, make sure you keep lines of communication open.
Facebook is a censored hellhole, get as many people off it as possible.

>Goys pls give me your plans so we can prevent that from happening.

This is also a good idea.

Regardless of what you do in this generation, having a huge family and teaching them your values will do well in future generations.

Though, how the hell you're meant to keep the damn woman claimed for however long it takes her to churn out and help you raise 6 children, I dunno.

You're already planning to lock down communications on multiple levels, and you're doing the same with the family with all this womens' rights bullshit that just baits women into wrecking their own bloodlines.

I'd love to know what your plan to preventing a global banking collapse is though m8. Given how much of your power comes from fractional reserve, and forcing nations to borrow their own currency from you (at interest), you're in for some damn rough times if you can't figure that out.

And I still remember what you did to Walt Disney's company you pricks.

You hold them while I punch them

>How do we stop them?
You can't. They're ruling the world for 150+ years and counting. In case someone goes against them (Hitler, Orthodox Christians, Saddam, Gaddafi, al-Assad, Tuđman), they start big bloody wars and destroy you. There are only two solutions:

a) convert to judaism and pray they took you within their massive web of scheming
b) watch TV and smoke weed to death

Nobody is winning.

Nobody is in control.

We're on a rock that is traveling around a giant ball of fire at 110,000 km/h.

There is no control, there is no help, there is only us. That is much more terrifying.

God please help us.

>the gods are on our side
God* and he's not on your side, filthy slav. He created the flood to wipe mongrels like you off the face of the Earth.

Blacks whine that da whyte man opress dem

Whites whine that da j0o opresses them

Youre both equal manchildren.

le edgy

Please tell me more about how Jews control China. Or Russia.

The whole world is dependent in Chinese products but you all whine about the ZOG

The USSR was basicly a Jewish country, I wouldn't be surprised if half of Putin's advisors today are Jews.
China is probably the last holdout.

pussy

Dude, jewish bankars and pro-shakals installed communism in both China and Russia, it was such an easy thing to do because they're big and poor countries loaded with peasants, that's how communism works, they aim for peasants and make them kill the middle class. They own the banks, hence they can finance dictators and totalitarians into oblivion. What do you think why did the post-WW1 Germans loathed the fucking jews so much? Because of communism they installed and the jew who signed the Treaty and hacked Germany to death with reparations. Fuck the jews, they're everywhere. Catholics and moslems are nothing but jewish slaves.

"Winning" hahaha

They already won burger.

I never said we should give up.

It might just be the truth though and if it is, we have a lot of weight to carry. We should see to it that we can carry that weight.

Trips can't lie

You must at least destroy yourself.