#YouAin'tNoBrexiterBruv

DEATH TO TRAITORS, FREEDOM FOR BRITAIN

First for cleanliness.

DEATH TO TRAITORS, FREEDOM FOR BRITAIN

>thinking Brexit will happen

Wow it seems Sup Forums is even more stupid than I thought

LET IN EVERY REFUGEE

THROW THE TORIES IN THE SEA

Basically in the past couple years every time I've argued with a libcuck I've always appealed to some kind of OH YEAH WELL U KEEP SAYING THAT AND PPL ARE GONNA START GETTIN DROPPED SON, PEOPLE WILL RISE UP AND SAIL DOWN A RIVER OF TRAITOR BLOOD and now this guy's done it at a pretty bad fucking time

DEATH TO TRAITORS FREEDOM FOR BRILLO PADS

I DARE YOU TO LEAVE EU

YOUR MIND IS A SLAVE MIND - THE SAME KIND OF MIND THAT FRENCH HAVE

YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE YOUR GERMAN MASTERS AND LEAVE EU

>MFW REMAIN WINS
ENJOY 50 YEARS OF SLAV AND AFRICAN """""REFUGEES"""""

all they need to do is keep playing the "brexit is evil" propaganda until the referendum day then rig the result

twitter.com/KojoRTE/status/743858530281791488

>We don't support these radicals!
>But you should probably do what they say!

A truth when it's Islam, a truth when it's Brexit.

This guy just had the balls to do what every bitter little Brexiter secretly wants to do.

Wouldn't surprise me if they find Brit/pol/ in his internet history.

JO COX BIRTHDAY IS ON 22nd

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP ROFL

>Funeral could be a day before the referendum

WE ARE GOING TO BE JEWED

>LIVE COVERAGE
>MUH CHILDREN
>MUH COMING TOGETHER

Woman vote has been lost

Post your dank Brillos lads.

Funeral before Brexit vote.

The Remain Train has no brakes.

Federalisation soon.

Is Brexit over with that false flag?
Should I even bother to check the results?

DEATH TO BRITAIN, FREEDOM FOR TRAITORS

(jk gchq)

Here's a rare pic of the brexit assassin

>SAVE GREAT BRITAIN
>tfw you know that there are no more democratic solutions to the problems we face

Still for brexiting, but only because it pisses of the right people.

They're commandeering our military next mate. How do you think they're going to use it? To force Poland to take their refugee quota.

>Leave moves ahead in the polls for the first time
>Bilderberger Group emergency summit last week
>autistic white nationalist murders Remainian MP whose birthday and funeral will be the day before the referendum whilst shouting "Britain First"
>PURE COINCIDENCE

youtube.com/watch?v=e9RG7NYQa8k

>Leave: 51% (+6)

Britain. You are ruining my plan for a new Reich here. Join the Euro. Cannot see its force?

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

My family can't leech income if you brexit.

Yes. It was 50/50 before Leave assassinated a Remain MP, now it's swung towards a Remain vote on the 23rd.

Is David going mental?

Someone kill the cunt before he damages Brexit any further.

"pisses off"

>go into polling booth to vote Leave
>there's pictures of Jo Cox's children on the door on the way in

Is that real?

Why didn't you just sterilize all chavs and neanderthals in the 30s and the 40s? People like him and BF are poison to real nationalists

It doesn't matter anymore desu ;_;

Kek

Lads.

Even if Remain wins, the referendum has opened a Pandora's Box for Westminster. Now that there's free debate without (much) repression by the left about immigration and border policy then even a Remain outcome won't change that. Roughly half of the voting population will probably still want out of the EU. Party leaders will be chosen because of whether or not most of their voting members and they agree on the EU.

There's no end to the migrant crisis, Mediterranean Europe unemployment won't get better, there's a Eurozone crisis incoming, the EU is massively in debt and net migration will continue to get oucontrol. Things will not get better in any regard, and if this government doesn't have to have a leadership contest after the result then future ones will as EU crises hit.

This referendum is only the start. If we don't leave then the issue will not be settled in any way. Things would get worse but we won't start accepting migration figures, immigration, or erosion of our sovereignty anymore just because just over half voted for that.

This is even worse if they DIDN'T false flag rig this shit, because it REALLY makes it look like they did, so if Remain now wins, there is going to be a significant section of the population who will understand the event as a Stab-In-The-Back myth whereby Mandelson or whoever and his Bildberberg MKULTRA Rothschild cronies used insane state apparatus to continue wielding power.

Not real.

This feels like a massive false flag. What he did makes no sense whatsoever.

EU Army would be a unified command of national battlegroups, nations would still have their own armies.

An EU Army would be no more capable of being used to bully nations than the current EU is, it'll just make EU militaries more capable of cooperation and unified deployment.

It's literally just NATO: Yurup Edition, which hasn't enabled the USA to invade other NATO states has it?

Hard to "drive out division" when you're constantly importing hundreds of thousands of people who are indissolubly different from us.

>He thinks the vote will be close after Jo Cox

I hope you don't do this lads. We've been fucked.

They CAN rig it now and blame extremism. Think about it.

Is this real? Someone tweet him how disgustig it is to use a woman's death to push his political agenda

Flag just arrived in the post lads, going to give it an iron later on can't be having a creased flag now can we.

MADMAN

@campbellclaret: The freedom Britain needs is freedom from a nasty Brexit Lie Machine run by tax dodgers and multi-millionaire liars fuelling anger and hate

Anyone else's brexit folder filled up with literally hundreds of pictures of brillo pads?

On /r/unitedkingdom the top story (130 upvotes) is about Tommy Mair giving his name as "My name is death to traitors, freedom for Britain".

But the story about the Calderdale gang of 15 muslims grooming and raping white girls that came out yesterday only got 42 upvotes and never reached the top.

Interesting, as the media seek to portray Tommy Mair as a cogent racist, how locals tell of his mental problems and all round erraticness.

twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/744086694085955584

>go into polling booth to spoil ballot paper
>there's smarmy cardboard cutouts of politicians in cheesy poses on the door on the way in

BAN THAT FLAG
RACIST SCUM

so... this is how it ends huh...

What's even the point anymore? Just blow us up already.

Remain is winning. Online polls are filled with sad brexiters samefagging

Phone polls are real and more accurate because you can't fake a phone call

mate the subreddit and entire website is controlled by reality denying leftists, why are you surprised or even posting this

I got banned on ukpolitics yesterday for saying the SPLC is run by Jews. the ENTIRE site is a DEAD FUCKING END. don't waste any effort giving it clicks or views or attention.

>Phone showed remain ahead, online showed leave ahead.
Yfw Tommy Mair created the shy brexiteer phenomenon.

If you had a button in front of you that makes a Brexit MP get assassinated before Thursday, would you press it?

DEATH TO FREEDOM, BRITAIN FOR TRAITORS

We will soon find out wont we.

Hi Jeremy

If you leave - financial crisis; Poland is economically fucked + long term fucked by Germans and refugees quota

If you stay - long term financial crisis (probably near 2018-2020), race war incoming, Poland fucked by Germans with refugee quotas

either way - Poland is fucked in the ass

Why should the actions and ramblings of nutcase make sense?

That includes Turkey. When Russia goes to war with Turkey, how do I support Russia???

That looks really cheap.

>remain wins
>there is a huge recession anyway when the mediterranean debt crisis reaches breaking point
>the NHS is forced to disband due to pressure from a massive influx of economic migrants
>UKIP capitalizes and wins the next GE by a landslide

>Nigel is guaranteed safe

Y E S
E
S

When the EU federalises there will be no more nation states. That's the end game here, they OPENLY admit this. So one way or another we're handing this military power to an undemocratic government.

Find me one example in history where this hasn't lead to oppression.

> An EU Army would be no more capable of being used to bully nations than the current EU is

Were you not paying attention to what they're doing to Poland currently? Or what they did to Greece?

> It's literally just NATO: Yurup Edition, which hasn't enabled the USA to invade other NATO states has it?

Nobody opposes NATO because it's just cooperation between independent states. We oppose the EU because it's merging independent states. If the EU was like NATO and didn't presume to govern us and legislate for us, nobody would give a shit about it.

>UK schoolboys can wear skirts now
>and it's awesome
>New York Post
PURE COINCIDENCE.

Who ready to be a /Citizen of the North Sea Administrative Province/ here ?

>work on home improvement since early morning
>finish, shower, and open up the old tubebox to look at Brexit polls after the shooting
>52% Leave
>32% Remain

I love you bastards, I love you so much. This is going to happen isnt it? You are going to crash this Union with no Survivors.

Fuck I love you Britbongs.

When remain wins of course

That's the eternal pollock really isn't it mate

WE'RE GONNA DO IT LADS!! FUCK THE NAY SAYERS!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=GIl_BNIJcFg

i will hope it happens in Poland too since our current government doesn't want to leave EU ;_;

i'd dress up like Owen Jones and film myself pushing it

/r/unitedkingdom is in the top 5 most left-wing subreddits on reddit

on the bright side, you'll have the cleanest toilets in the world once the brits send all your countrymen back home

Anyone else hate this country?

When we remain those lefties in the universities will be our future.

I like her. She got into politics by arguing for the death penalty. Priti will always get my vote.

>top 5
>555

Well there's no arguing with that then

>tax dodgers
>Boris Johnson's financial details reveal income of almost £2million for the past four years and tax payments adding up to more than £900,000.

pls just let me work in UK or Switzerland for three times greater money we get in here

America, thank God you're here!

You need to get ready to annex the UK if there's a Remain result. We'll be a good little dindus on your Atlantic archipelago and help build walls and go to church.

If we remain none of us will really be allowed on Sup Forums anymore

it'll be alright mate

it'll be alright

Should've got a sown flag instead desu

wtf I hate life now

It was, but you can't put a price on love for your country user.

Either that or you will be deported when they lose.

Shameful

If in the event Remain manage to fuck this referendum, We should have a registry of all the women who voted Remain and then if they report a rape or assault and it's by a refugee they don't help her, or even better make her live with the refugee

I'd happily kill George Galloway myself

I really hate shy Tories and shy brexiters.

It should be law to publicly reveal your vote. Then more people would vote labour and remain out of peer pressure.

Fucking cowards hiding behind anonymous voting

>Very long run

So what, 4 years?

Don't exclude DKs. No serious polling company excludes DKs even Britain Elects rejects anything without a DK option.

An EU army would fail in any case.

Firstly communication is going to be difficult due to language differences, particularly for the nations with fewer english speakers.

Secondly the ability to contribute manpower and materiel is going to be uneven across the EU leading to a couple of countries carrying the bulk of the weight anyway.

Thirdly and most importantly the EU does not really appeal to young men. "Go fight for our multinational empire that wants to replace you with a third world immigrant". No one is going to war for that, they will be scraping the bottom of the barrel for volunteers.

Finally it is the EU, they are going to enforce diversity quotas and other BS. It would likely be an ineffective fighting force anyway.

Phone polls are more likely to get bennies-dependent scroungers who love giving up freedom for bennies

She really will.

youtube.com/watch?v=HIElZoY6xoM

Looks nice m8

I've been flying my 7 foot flag out the window for weeks now

On a main road so everyone can see dat patriotism