GUARDIAN:

GUARDIAN:
>Consequences of Brexit sink in for US politicians after killing of MP

Finally people are starting to realize that what seems on the surface as a normal patrotic movement ("Brexit") is much more than meets the eye. There's a subliminal tendency towards hatred and extremist isolationism, almost akin to the "Sovreign Citizen" movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3647637/Man-52-charged-murder-GBH-possession-firearm-Labour-MP-Jo-Cox-shot-stabbed-death-street.html#ixzz4BvW6wUbj
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-authority
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The most intelligent people of UK, the scientists (yes, NOT politicians and celebrities), etc. agree: REMAIN is the only sane option. Pic related

>Paralyzed intellectuals
There's your problem

That's it, I'm now a #CruzMissile.

...wait shit wrong thread.

Because scientists are never wrong or don't get grants for their "research" that is directly in the interest of their benefactors. Right? Right?

Is America planning on dropping some democracy on Britain?

Hopefully the EU will tax / tariff the shit out of UK, Brussels should be strict... no communications with apostates... you left, so now our relationship will be no different with those with Russia... yes UK is rich but as a whole, EU is a juggernaut . I hope Germany squashes those scheming Anglos.

>smartest man in the world
>I can take his batteries out on his chair and Speak-N-Spell and he'll die
His point on anything other than space and math is important how? I don't need a lecture from a vegetable on wheel in politics.

>Oh shit the goyim are waking up and right wing ethnonationalism is growing because we keep ruining their countries and then calling them bigots if they complain
>Better call them bigots even harder
Can't see how this is going to end

>"Trumps rise is inexplicale!"
The reasons for Trump being popular are evident. Maybe it's only something you can see from >4 ft. off the ground

>smart in his own field
>starts talking about other fields
>for some reason he's still meant to have his opinion considered higher than average

If steven hawking is so smart how come he can't learn to walk? Checkmate atheists.

No more British money to your 3rd world shit hole of a country slav. HAHAHA! Poor diddums.

Bombs did not work.
Now leftist subversion is failing.
Go back to fluffing your pedophile friends, shlomo.

>extremist isolationism
What?

I don't support Brexit but what they're doing with this incident is so fucking desperate

Consequences will never be the same.

One post by this ID

Shill spotted

if he is that smart, why hasn't he got a nobelprize?

his opinion is fucking discarded.

>>>>>>>>>>>I don't support Brexit

Scientists can back the fuck off then. They want an ideal world, we all do, but it's not fucking happening and they can't admit it. It hurts them too much to see society degenerate as much as it has.

>There's a subliminal tendency towards hatred and extremist isolationism,

No. The world we live in now is fucking insane, but people can't see it because they've grown up in it. What we're seeing with Brexit is a return to normality.

Scientists do exactly what they are told and say exactly what they are told to say.Their money comes from corporate and government grants.

BREAKING NEWS: Man accused of killing MP Jo Cox gives his name as 'Death to traitors, freedom for Britain' as he appears in court

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3647637/Man-52-charged-murder-GBH-possession-firearm-Labour-MP-Jo-Cox-shot-stabbed-death-street.html#ixzz4BvW6wUbj

>There's a subliminal tendency towards hatred and extremist isolationism, almost akin to the "Sovreign Citizen" movement.

Yes, Brits stay with the unelected EU parliament, how dare you have your own opinions!

He's a human vegetable that the oligarchs wheel around to spout their propaganda. It's impossible for him to communicate as fluently as he does.

I don't want to see you guys in the back of the queue ;~;

What if that's his actual name dumbass

>trusting scientists' opinions about politics
one of the few things Ayn Rand was right about

The sane option in ww2 would have been to accept a peace deal with Germany; sane but wrong.

Didn't think of that

Would they say the same thing about Muslims?

>I'm smart. I'm an expert on every subject please listen to me.

what a badass

He seems to be retarded rather than slightly unstable.

U fookin playin me?

>>I'm smart. I'm an expert on every subject please listen to me.

I do wonder about him, irl he can 't probably even think about what he ate half an hour ago.?

>scientists
I'm always amazed how they treat these people as a saintly class, existing in a vacuum devoid of money.

>Disable google tracking my searches because it annoys me it shared between all devices
>Starts promoting nothing but the guardian on my homepage
>Keep hiding it
>Keeps showing back up

Holy shit boys I can barely handle using google anymore, its like they aren't even subtle in their agenda.

Do you reckon he visits Sup Forums?

>EU economy
>not Hawking's field

I thought he was big on black holes?

Guy was clearly autistic as fuck and inspired by a certain online forum.

That's what happens when you turn a democracy into a tyranny of the majority and deny a large part of the population any voice at all in the political process.

It's like cornering a dog and starting to kick him and then wondering why he bites you.

But traitors should be killed. Do we have to fight a war of independence now???

so now democracy is hatred, wow this is the stupidest thing i have ever read

>extremist isolationism,

All we want to do is get away from the EU's globalism. We're still going to trade with each other and be neighbours you dumb cunts.

I would be surprised if there isn't some sort of civil war in the west within a decade.

Wasn't he being heavily medicated for a mental illness?

they treat like that only some meme scientist like that Nigger, nye and other garbage idiots. And this cunt hawking is famous only becuase he cant shit without assistance

the globalists are constantly trying to equate Europe with the EU and pretend that leaving this shitty union means you can never interact with the continent itself again.

Hawking is a retard. He can't even walk. Why would you care about his political opinion?

>Because scientists are never wrong or don't get grants for their "research" that is directly in the interest of their benefactors. Right? Right?
>academia is a conspiracy
lol

He's wearing combat fatigues, a baseball hat and oven mittens in public. Of course he was mentally ill.

>Implying

Science is no more immune to money than anything else m8.

That's a far cry from what he's suggesting, cunt.

>>academia is a conspiracy
being in academia, i have some sad news for you...

Checked, and how do we even know that his speak and spell is saying what he wants it to say or if it's just programmed to say whatever they want Stephen Hawking to tell us to say?

How do we even know if he understands anything? Because his computer said so?

The guy may be a completely comatose vegetable for all we know.

Fuck off you slav shit. Do you honestly think Germany would terminate thousands of jobs to stop selling cars to us out of spite.

Grow the fuck up.

Yeah he sure likes holes of blacks

He's like that weird bloke, every town has one, He fantasises about being in the army and shit like that.

this. I know that a lot of the people from the research group on photocatalysts and photoelectrodes a floor above mine don't even believe in man-made global warming.
they still mention it in every proposal because they know that it keeps the money flowing in and as long as their research has some vague connection to those topics their job is secure

>this. I know that a lot of the people from the research group on photocatalysts and photoelectrodes a floor above mine don't even believe in man-made global warming.
>they still mention it in every proposal because they know that it keeps the money flowing in and as long as their research has some vague connection to those topics their job is secure

>things that are true
hahahaha

>Finally people are starting to realize that what seems on the surface as a normal patrotic movement ("Brexit") is much more than meets the eye.

It is more than meet the eye because BREXIT IS THE FIRST DOMINO THAT WILL DESTROY GLOBALIST PLAN

unfortunately, Brexit will fail

but at least you tried, Britain

Say that on the 24th. For now we're in this to win it.

Einstein, when asked his political opinion, used to say something along the lines of just because I'm a good scientist doesn't mean I'd be a good politician.
Hawking is a hack

Post of the day.

you're fucking retarded

The guardian can fuck off. pic related.

Beauuuutiful

On the contrary, Britain's departure with the EU would benefit American interests because on increased trade with the EU. We just tell britian not to leave (as a good friend would) because it would hurt them in the long run.

Fuck you you fucking post soviet leech

top kek

Based Mexico

best of luck m8, may kek guide you

>that headline
They can't keep getting our hopes up like that.
I can only get so hard.

This is why mankind is so fucked up. We are the only species that willfully impedes natural selection.

I dont care what Trump says, you're alright Mexico

we don't blame England for being pissed. any bastards who campaigned to "stay" should be ridiculed in public till the day they die.

That's it, I'm now a #HawkingRemainiation particle

His brain is a literal potato.

I like it.

This.
He has been brain dead for years, someone else has control of his robo-voice and they just program it to say whatever they want.
He has no will of his own, he is essentially an anamatronic.

M8 with the exception of germoney the EU is bankrupt, or maybe you are thinking of that leviathan of world trade Portugal, or Spain maybe, how about Belgium lol.

It's pretty ironic to see right wingers accuse others of fear mongering

I really can't stand this globalist dribbler.

He's a scientist for a reason, you fucking moron. It's his area of expertise, not politics. You think Einstein could have been an Olympic athlete? No, exactly.

Also, yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-authority

if he's so smart then why does he look like a fucking retard, huh?

molyneux explained this shit, god damn they will use anything fucking vultures

Le "smart" science shill with no understanding of politics or economics is at it again

But importing millions of Africans and sandnogs and refusing to hold them accountable for anything is just dandy? That fuck needs to wake up; we're already living in the decline, the fall is coming regardless