Rogue One

Literally Halo: Reach: The Moive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JMYrKTU8Hmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off back to Sup Forums please

That's pretty accurate, actually

Can you please explain your rational for such a dumbass comment?

The poster above me is a banana.

Did you know that the fruit of love is the banana?

I loved it but not as much as TFA. The characters needed some more development. The Vader scene at the end gave me mad chills.

So we should have sex with each other?

Bodhi's death is a perfect example of this.

You know how fucking stupid that argument is. You act like you're some huge star wars fan like me! You know critical it was to find out that the design wasn't a flaw it was meant to be there! Do you know how fucking important it was for them to explain how the Rebels even got the plans?!? The movie literally changes Star Wars history! No one knew that the weapon was used more than once. No one knew how grand moff Tarkin took control of the project. No one knew what happened to the genius that designed the Death Star! Also cmon the action in the movie wasn't worth shit to you?? Like really?? Seeing two star destroyers crashing into one another wasn't cool? Seeing Vader beat the living shit out of those rebels wasn't cool? I honestly can't even comprehend the stupidity of your argument.

>humans are terrans
>covenant are protoss
>flood are zerg (and they even described the zerg as a flood in the terran campaign)

why the fuck did Halo plagiarize Starcraft so blatantly?

/thread

Since I enjoyed Rogue One so much, you people have got me playing Halo Reach since you keep saying they are similar.

Better be good

>not as much as TFA

>he likes TFA

TFA is a piece of shit.

I hope people rate it lower than the prequels in the future

something was bugging me while I watched this in theater
some of the scene are at higher frame rate than others, particularly panning shots over planets or nonmoving envionrment
did anyone else see this

no i didnt notice

Don't forget about the forunners being xel naga

HALO REACH IS PURE KINO

youtube.com/watch?v=JMYrKTU8Hmc

FAR BETTER THAN ROUGE ONE

LESS HUGGING ON THE BEACH WAITING TO BE DEATHSTARD

>Duuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrr Halo Reach Around was the first war story to do the "they all die in the end" trope.

Fucking millenial fucktard idiot