>team on the ropes
>looking shakey
>Struggled against arsenal
>lost at home to burnley
>half the team injured or suspended
>literally starting players they didn't think were good enough to loan away
>spurs won easily

This has a spurs choke written all over it

Yea chelsea is well fucked. Half our players worth their salt won't even be playing. If Spurs don't severely thrash them I'll be relieved.

Rape? I thought both teams always have consensual gay orgy with each other after the game.

>Spurs playing at Wembley
They will collapse on Sunday.

chelsea will win 2-0 because its a known fact the yids cant play well at wembley

just popping in from the future, 1-1 draw and wanyama gets sent off, sorry lads

>playing at Arsenal's home ground

Why is this allowed?

Putting it on right now thanks for the tip

2-1 spurs or 2-1 chelsea
im still 50/50 on this

>Arsenal's home ground
is this bait?

They sure seem to win there a lot, also there are no Spurs fans in Wembley or Kingsbury but a shit ton of Arsenal and Chelsea fans

If Chelsea lose this match, are they, dare I say it, fucked?

Losing to a top 6 team early in the season wont fuck them. Losing to lower midtable teams and relegation fodder will

1-1 screencap this

That's what I'm saying, Francesco. They already dropped 3 points to Burnley, if they lose on Sunday they're now in a 6 point hole compared to other clubs. Obviously it doesn't mean much with 36 more match days, but it's not the best start to the season.

Thats what I'M saying. 6 points is nothing and over the course of a season you expect to lose to a top 6 team at least once. The games that fuck you are multiple losses to the smaller teams because those are the games that the other big teams are picking up points in.

Losing to Spurts Sunday is not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things but losing to Burnley at home was huge

>Spurs at Wembley
2-0 Chelsea a la Gerrard's slip game

>Spuds

do you really need to use the word rape in the title?

you could've used so many others, why use that?

stupid idiot

Did you get raped?

t. Pointing out the obvious /reddit/ crossover

Back ya go

C U C K

I think the fact that Spurs are overwhelming favorites is exactly why they're not going to win. I think 1-1, with a Willian free kick in the 90th minute.

2-1 Spurs
Kane will score first then Eriksen second

6-0 Spurs win. Kane hattrick, meme brace from Son and a cheeky Wanyama header in the 90th minute

>This has a spurs choke written all over it
this

choking doesnt happen early on mate only once the full throttle has begun

You need to go back

0-0

The two 3-4-3 will cancel each other out. It'll be 90 mins of hoofball with lots of angry tackles. There'll be a fight in the stands but nothing else interesting

How many red cards?

Chelsea:
>half squad is fucked
>champions fatigue

Spurs:
>wembley
>it's Spurs

meme/10

I think Chelsea winning has the best meme potential.

I know it's early in the season but if Chelsea lose this, they're officially out of the title race.

Just like last year, when they lost to Liverpool and Arseshit in a row and Conte was sacked

I can remember United losing several at the beginning of a few of their title winning runs and just last season Chelsea had two bad defeats and a disappointing draw.On the other hand I remember Chelsea flying out the blocks often at the beginning of the season but not winning the title.Can't read too much into early season form.

Chelsea 2 - 0 Tottenham

>The two 3-4-3 will cancel each other out.

Why would you think that? They both played 3-4-3 in their last two meetings and there were plenty of goals (Spurs won 3-0 in the league and Chelsea won 4-1 in the FA Cup iirc).

the brainlet post.