Hopefully someday we get a decent Vader story

Hopefully someday we get a decent Vader story

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lunch_Break
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This one gets me ;_;

So he recognizes him here, but he doesn't any of the other times he bumps into him in the next 9 years.

I don't get it

Context?

Why? It's so fucking out of character.
Vader wouldn't give a shit about some piece of junk he worked on as a tyke.

Vader looks CUTE in the bottom right panel!!!! :3

lmao

ridiculous

He was a good friend

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lunch_Break

I wonder how Vader would actually react if some random trooper wished him Happy Birthday genuinly

Jesus. Children write better fiction

That machine was one of the few things he took with him form his home planet,a gift from his mom and his first gift to his dead wife,it was also present for his marriage.Its less about giving a shit about C3po and more about memories and feelings flooding back in

>vader made c3po
>lived on tatooine

None of this won't ever not be retarded.

you wot m8

He'd kill the trooper for stating that he's Anakin Skywalker.
Most of the troopers who served since the clone wars had suspicions about Vaders identity, but it was a sort of unspoken rule to not talk about it, and, given the autistic rages Darth Vader has when his former identity is brought up, they're erring on the side of caution.

Usually ad hoc covering over of plot holes is lame, but I didn't mind it in your pic. (Vader gives the confiscated C3PO back to his prisoners because they deserve him).

It's implied if not outright stated in the original that he lived on Tatooine.

Hopefully I'll find more of these older SW comics in my country. I love them.

>It's implied if not outright stated in the original that he lived on Tatooine.

No it is not.

implying they dont imply he lived on endor.

Probably force choke him.

>Then they find a recent entry about how all of the stormtroopers forgot his birthday, and he spent the day crying in his room and drinking himself to the point where he experiences a 'flood' and passes out subsequently.
Is this supossed to be a parody?

Why did Vader draw himself force choking Short Round? Was he a racist?

Ignore him unless his tone was condescending or something

Ruling the galaxy is the same as peace you stupid bitch

Vader knew democracy was a meme. What a freethinker

comic book authors are generally morons.
The underlying conflict they opened the Republic series of comics with is a great example.
>Ki Adi Mundi's people have an unironic 10:1 female:male ratio
>males are prized to the point that bandits will kidnap any male who isn't an adult and indoctrinate them into the group
>the conflict is that Ki wants a son because all he has are daughters, and he needs one to carry his family name on
>conflict resolution is accepting that he loves his daughter and doesn't need a son

Nevermind the bit about him having children. It came out before TPM even. But the proposed resolution doesn't even resolve the conflict initially stated. Who will carry on his bloodline? Wanting someone to do that is a separate issue than caring for his children.

It's a joke comic you idiot.

How is Ki Adi Mundi a dad? I thought they weren't supposed to have families.

>Nevermind the bit about him having children. It came out before TPM even.

Usually I give people shit when we're watching a movie and someone demands instant gratification, asking questions the movie has set itself up to answer. Shit dude, pay attention.

Endangered speices.
There were like hundred pure bloods like him left, so the Jedi decided it was better for balance that way.

Ah, I didn't associate TPM with what it is, I thought it was some other neckbeard EU source.

A man who lost his family, limbs and became apprentice to a fucked up sith wouldn't care about his birthday.

>comic released in 2003

Merely pretending, I'm sure.

Vader Down is an amazing Vader story. Rebels crash him into a their training planet, and are trying to apprehend him. He kills pretty much an entire army.

?

That's on Bespin

The reason why he's with Chrewie in the movie on his back is because Vader showed mercy

Yeah and a titan of industry wouldn't care about the sled he got for Christmas when he was a boy.
It's not about the droid or the sled you pill, they just represent all they lost.

Why would vader care if stormtrooper 1000000 had a birthday

ded

>implying Anakin had such a good and caring education from his ignorant slave mother
>implying she even had time for that mumbo jumbo about responsibility as if they were a middle class american family getting a puppy
>implying a grown man who is actually a big military/sorcerer/swordsman/leader would be so aware of his own childhood memories
>implying Vader was not brainwashed by the Jedi and then brainwashed by the Sidious and brain damaged all throughout this process to even recall something like that and feel empathy for it
>implying he would even demonstrate affection towards the severed head of a droid in front of his inferiors instead of doing his job and commanding

>shitting all over the fact that Vader was a character who was completely stripped out of his humanity all the way till he meets Luke and Leia
>still they had trouble make him connect as he was too committed to his dark force cause

How is this good again?

this must've been written by a woman. absolute garbage

The prequels really ruined the chracater for a long time. I'm so fucking glad Rogue One Vader didn't act like this

same way he reacted when a rebel did a leprechaun dance in his last moment

>People actually want a standalone Darth Vader movie
What more could you possibly want to know about Vader at this point?

We know who he is. We know where he came from. We know why he's in that suit. We know why he turned to the dark side. We know what he was like before he turned. We know what he was like after he turned. We know who his children are. We know who his grandchildren are. We have a detailed chronology showing the journey of his fucking lightsaber.

What else could you possibly want to know about this guy?

Even Hitler liked dogs though

So this is the Vader that Sup Forums prequelfags prefer? I bet you would have loved it if Rogue One Vader had been constantly whining about Padme and yelling "NOOOO" when the rebels got away with the plans. Fucking cancer