OH ITS BRUTAL

OH ITS BRUTAL

>20 min angry as fuck at his ex gf from back in the day for shitting all over his dumb christmas present
>getting Nia chips for christmas

Much better than last week. The people asking for advice were dumb as shit especially that last guy

>marrying a nigger

The lovely Nia, everyone!

>selling his pitbull
stupid cumskin

>someone experiences a form of happiness and companionship you'll never know
>d-degenerate!

ZIP

GIVEM THE OLE RIGHT THERE FRED

don't start that shit again

Why is there so many Boston sports fans but Massachusetts is one of the worst athletic producing states in the country?

The best athlete Massachusetts has produced was Jim Craig who just had a hot 5 games.
Who next? Fucking Jack Eichel?

>>d-degenerate!
projecting much, or is that yuh Sup Forums boogeyman dogwhistle

I don't think being disgusted by bestiality is exclusively a nazi thing

ME UNDIES. ME UNDIES
NO MORE SWEATY BALLS
BA DUM BUM

>systematically shitpost incessantly on Sup Forums with an identical agenda of promoting white nationalism and various baseless conspiracy theories
>boogeyman
not boogeymen, just a bunch of uneducated dipshits on the internet ruining every thread they can click on. why don't you take your eternal bitterness and virginity back to pol and whine about the destruction of the white race some more lel

>>systematically shitpost incessantly on Sup Forums with an identical agenda of promoting white nationalism and various baseless conspiracy theories
wow, how'd you get all of that from one post I made on an anonymous imageboard? I think you may be a bit paranoid

divorce when?

it's inevitable at this point

You need therapy, believing in conspiracy theories isn't healthy user.

because I was referring to Sup Forums posters in general, not just the one obsessesive fuckwit. why is Sup Forums always illiterate? is it because elementary schools are run by the jews so your parents don't enroll you in them? help me out here dum dum

Don't try to act like you don't know who you are. You know exactly what kind of attitude you're trying to spread with "dude niggers lmao" shitposting like that. Sup Forums is a classy board, we don't allow that kind of vitriol here.

>why is Sup Forums always illiterate?
again, you're assuming I'm Sup Forums
check out a psychologist, i'm concerned for your mental health

THIS on the other hand is good b8

>Sup Forums
>classy

ahahaha literally the trashiest board on Sup Forums just behind Sup Forums, your presence only makes it worse

haven't they been together for over 15 years already?

can you dumb virgins please stop ruining literally every bill burr thread holy shit

Sup Forums is a cuckold board. It needs more Sup Forums

Has it ever crossed your mind that maybe people just post here who have opinions you don't like and that it isn't some vast white supremacist conspiracy? People post left wing stuff here too but I don't think that's due to some vast left-wing conspiracy, people post political content of all times because that sometimes comes up in discussions. Just because it's a political opinion you don't like doesn't suddenly turn it into a conspiracy. You sound like a fucking nutjob right now user, you need to learn to be more accepting of other peoples opinions, even horrible ones.

>getting rid of one of the most dangerous breeds
>stupid

seriously sick of seeing them fill up dog shelters, pitbulls should all be put down on the spot

but user, bill burr threads are ruined the moment they are create, simply by being about bill burr

So just because I pointed out that guy's talking like a nutter I'm ruining the thread?

*political content of all types

>pitbulls
>dangerous

only if they're raised incorrectly. blac- i mean pitbulls are animals and they don't do anything bad unless white pe- i mean people systematically oppre- i mean train them to bad

>muh white race
from what I've seen everyone on Sup Forums is a neet who never leaves their parents house so I don't understand why they're so obsessed with racial purity when they don't interact with humans in real life

> you need to learn to be more accepting of other peoples opinions, even horrible ones.

wrong, we have no obligation to listen to your boring opinions. You have a board to piss and moan about 'miscegenation' go back there, or at least don't be a baby when we expose you.

>wrong, we have no obligation to listen to your boring opinions.
And yet you not only choose to you also voluntarily choose to respond to such opinions and engage in a prolonged conversation with the apparent source despite having no obligation to do so.

Sperging out at people because their red hot opinions triggered you isn't very becoming user, nor is it productive in any way whatsoever, I'm just trying to help you stop embarrassing yourself.

Not btw, stop having such a black and white view of the world.

>from what I've seen everyone on Sup Forums is a neet who never leaves their parents house
>i've literally never met anyone from Sup Forums (or Sup Forums for that matter) in person, but every single person who browses Sup Forums fits into my pre-accepted conception because i saw so
FTFY

>you also voluntarily choose to respond to such opinions
yeah it's fun to correct people sometimes
>and engage in a prolonged conversation
this is my second post in this thread
>I'm just trying to help you stop embarrassing yourself.
you sound like a passive aggressive little queer tb.h. Nobody cares that you're a racist, you're boring and posting Sup Forums shit outside of Sup Forums, go back to your safe space.

>go back to your safe space.
>complains about differnt opinions
>g-go back to your safe space, you right w-wing sjw >:P

>you sound like a passive aggressive little queer tb.h.
And you sound like a total fucking retard who has absolutely no self-awareness whatsoever.

Keep on failing if you want to, I don't really care, I was just trying to help you.

>>complains about differnt opinions
this is the Sup Forums board
complaining that a stand up comedian is marrying a black woman is barely, tangentially tv or film related.
>>g-go back to your safe space, you right w-wing sjw >:P
y-you have to accept my retarded beliefs, y-you bigot!

Oh JEESHUS

Exactly right ya fucking cunt, just don't respond to him dumbass if you don't agree with what he says.

No one gives a fuck what you or he thinks, Sup Forums just wants to bitch about Nia being a cunt while pregnant and Bill's imminent divorce

He killed that dog, don't get it mixed up. That dog is fucking dead.

>selling your one loyal friend over some niggress that'll divorce you 4 or 5 years down the line
>having a baby with that niggress at that age

how could you fuck up this bad jfc

SO I SAYS TO THIS NIGGER I SAYS

Ewing, Glavine and Howie Long were all pretty solid. But yeah, all things considered, it's a pretty terrible state for sports.

Does this guy also show up in your sugestions on Youtube all the fucking time. When i have like only watched 1 video of him.

>Nia gets hormonal from being preggo and lashes out at Bill
>he'll talk shit about her on the podcast but blames it on hormones

>The baby comes and Nia is (definately) going to have a million hang ups about the baby
>Bill makes fun of her stupid hang ups and new age parenting on stage. (we also a good joke or two about watching the delivery)

>kid starts getting older and Nia starts to bitch towards the kid and him because she has less control over them
>We'll hear really good argument stories on podcast and on stage

>They get a divorce because Bill will realize that a woman like Nia shouldn't ever raise a child
>Bill releases a decade of pent up anger on stage in his best ever special and dedicates it to Cleo.\

Get ready for the long haul lads. It's going to be a decade of more golden comedy.

lol nope what's gonna happen is he's getting Brendan'ed and kill himself for being a fuck up that he is

Bill has constantly complained over women getting 50% after divorce when the man was crazy successful, who wants to bet the same thing happens here and he rationalizes it?

JUST CHECKIN IN ON YA