BIDEN PUSHES NEW ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN

HOLY SHIT, I HOPE THIS DOESN'T PASS

And you thought AR generals were pricey now.

There is already a thread

try it you fucking kikes.

this shit will blow over in a few months just like all the other meme mass shootings

>GA Precision
>Schmidt and Bender
Shit, nice rifle. How much for the whole set up?

oh no Biden's on the case guys, its all over

They are. Thats the point.

So do something about it instead of making veiled threats.

Who's veiling their threats?

Maybe, maybe not. Keep in mind, this was the biggest one in history, and with an election year so close at hand, the dems are going to push SUPER hard for this. Hillary is going to use gun reform as a major platform point after this.

>Folks

They can't keep getting away with it!

>biggest one in America
FTFY. As much as libs would like you to believe mass shootings are purely American they happen all the time in anti-gun nations. Australia and France are great examples.

rev up those mills and 3D printers, we gonna make these lowers flow like water

>Guy shoots up club
>Liberals try to ban the wrong weapon

?????

>enough is enough!

Good argument, I now support gun control.

LGBT people are joining pro gun groups and buying guns at a huge increase in rate since Orlando. They'll save the 2nd amendment.

>Keep in mind, this was the biggest one in history
Yeah, but it was also targeted at gays, so people don't care as much. Think - have you even heard a single name or seen a single face of one of the victims? Hell, a kid getting eaten by an alligator already has started to push them out of the news cycle.

"Blah blah blah. Look at me guys! I'm a bigot!! Am I cool now?"

Nice edge OP, but you should probably leave.

That edit is beautiful

what are the odds of this gaining any momentum?

if a white guy killing 20 children can't do it, an actual Islamic extremist won't do it right?

right?

right. The Left's focus is too spread, and we've only got stronger since 2013. It they couldn't pass anything in 2013, they sure as shit aren't passing anything now.

the republicans will likely give the Democrats the Terror and NoFly list law.

AWB2, and UBC are dead on arrival.

though we still have to deal with Trump and that empty SCOTUS seat.

Wow, I hate biden now. I'm #NotTurningThemIn.

calm down. A class full of first graders shot by a white guy couldn't make it pass.

A night club full of gay hispanics shot by a brown muslim is not going to get it passed.

Noguns here, what's that switch on the side? I know that the safety is a lever on the right side, so it can't be that.

Bolt release

The terrorist watch list law is literally worse than UBC, there's no due process to get on and no way to get off.

Universal background checks are mainly a hassle. Secret lists of who can buy guns could be used to take power away from the people.

Yeah, and both main party candidates support it. What a shitty year.

>go to the range every other thursday after work
>almost always empty aside from 1 or 2 people or a business group going for a team trip to the range
>peaceful shootan with myself, the ROs mirin and some Fudds sighting in their durr huntin rifles or blacks learning to shoot like gentlemen
>this thursday
>place is jumping off the ground
>the typically empty shop is bustling with people
>they're looking at guns, gear, and asking about CCW classes
>actually have to wait a few minutes for a rifle lane to open
>get in and enjoy another nice range trip, only with the pleasure of hearing RO's banting with the guests
>lane to my left is an older gent sighting in his AR
>get done shooting
>head out and the range desk now has easily a dozen people in front of it
>had to wait 10 minutes to check out due to the line
>all at about 5PM on a thursday
I don't think our rights are goin anywhere m8s
>mfw

The people of the US might be speaking with their dollar for gun rights and all that but if you haven't picked up on the trend, the people we elected to DC don't give two fucks about what their constituents want or support.

I'd brebare your benis anyways.

Joe Biden's last attempt at being relevant

Nope

I'm gay, call be biased but I've seen a lot of my friends say that the problem isn't guns, rather Islamic Extremism which treats gay people like shit.

The most I've seen from my Facebook feed was some dude spouting dumb talking points statimg that "hurr we shouldn't sell guns to people on the no-fly list!".

42 U.S. Code § 1983 - Civil action for deprivation of rights

Every person who, under color of any statute, ordinance, regulation, custom, or usage, of any State or Territory or the District of Columbia, subjects, or causes to be subjected, any citizen of the United States or other person within the jurisdiction thereof to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws, shall be liable to the party injured in an action at law, suit in equity, or other proper proceeding for redress, except that in any action brought against a judicial officer for an act or omission taken in such officer’s judicial capacity, injunctive relief shall not be granted unless a declaratory decree was violated or declaratory relief was unavailable. For the purposes of this section, any Act of Congress applicable exclusively to the District of Columbia shall be considered to be a statute of the District of Columbia.

I'm still waiting for some snackbar to do a mass shooting with a muzzleloader, just to make those retarded politicians shit themselves.

Should a AWB take place what will happen with the rifles in civilian hands? Registration?

Also what about all the stock in gunshops and factories making them? Will they be compensated for their losses?

Not from US so unsure what happened last time.

Not even that. I have a Lee Enfield and with practice and chargers you can be pretty fast with reloading.

>this was the biggest one in history
Nigga what is WACO?