Thoughts on this movie? A lot of Jews didnt like it

Thoughts on this movie? A lot of Jews didnt like it.

One of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life.

>go assassinate someone in a trailer on a boat
>ride bysciles
>have a disguised gun
>no one around
>could literally plant a bomb, and leave
>get shitscared trying to kill someone
>shit pants
>kill someone
>leave like nothing happened.

goddamn i hated that scene so much. fucking jew propaganda

>Some reviewers have criticized Munich for what they call the film's equating the Israeli assassins with "terrorists".[17] Leon Wieseltier wrote in The New Republic, "... Worse, 'Munich' prefers a discussion of counter-terrorism to a discussion of terrorism; or it thinks that they are the same discussion".

>The Zionist Organization of America (ZOA), describing itself as "the oldest, and one of the largest, pro-Israel and Zionist organizations in the United States", called for a boycott of the film on December 27, 2005.[21] The ZOA criticized the factual basis of the film, and leveled criticism at one of the screenwriters, Tony Kushner, who the ZOA has described as an "Israel-hater".

If you take away the I it spells munch.

It was a great movie, the only valid criticism I can muster is the meandering 3rd act that ultimately goes nowhere.
No wonder (((they))) got triggered so hard, it pictured Israelis being the same murderous assholes, except with a silenced zip gun instead of ak-47.

Sounds like a good sign.

>fucking jew propaganda
It fails pretty hard as Jew propaganda. Everyone is incompetent or an asshole and Israel treats it's returning hero like shit.

Rather red-pilled, although obviously still Hollywood and Jewish, but in a good way. Sup Forums gives him shit for Schindler's List but it takes a lot of balls to make a movie critical of Israel or Talmud mindset and unability to forgive & forget, hints at the current situation in the middle east and 9-11 as being the results of the zionist bloodthirst. War breeds more war. It's not tribalist, it's an universalist appeal to peace.

The same writer also wrote The Good Shepherd which came out at around the same time, it's a good companion piece (a spy loses his conscience and family the deeper down the rabbit hole he goes, spycraft shown as inherently unethical, a lot of father/son thematic), also more red-pilled than the average spy thriller.

Also, beyond the political content, it's a masterfully directed thriller. I love the way he moves the camera in this and plays with the frame and depth of field, isolates or follows characters in the background or foreground, etc. really amazing atmosphere.

>that Daniel Craig accent though

muh cooking simulator. kill a haji bake a pie.

Why are there so many shilling Sup Forums sub humans on this board

Identity lacking teenagers with too much free time and too limited a worldview and life experience

Kinda wish they'd just join the army or something

>any uncomfortable discussion must be racist antisemitic alt-right Sup Forums stormfags

>he thinks it isn't
haha get a load of this faggot

thanks for proving my point

/thread

Thanks for proving ours

you're a pretentious guy

Didn't they end up murdering some innocent Moroccan waiter in reality because they got the details wrong?

Jews don't like Munich because it doesn't portray them as histories eternal victims which is a status they've cultivated for thousands of years!!!FACT!!!

Oy vey, faggot.

OY VEY!

Separate operation I think, but that was one of the controversies that came out of the Mossad revenge-boner.

I don't remember if they touch on it in the movie, beyond a passing mention at least.