Joe Rogan: Triggered

youtube.com/watch?v=deNLpgTMYjA

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/videos/search?q=gummi bear pot jokes&view=detail&mid=614E1B81535EC62B2636614E1B81535EC62B2636&FORM=VIRE
youtube.com/watch?v=oWC6x4Qqwe4
youtube.com/watch?v=htViigD5hEs
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DOLLA DOLLA BILLS Y'ALL

*SILLY FACE*
THATS NOT A UNIT OF MEASUREMENT !!

>"dude weed, lmao"

made me wonder why he's not funny on his podcast

LMAO

>Top-tier facial aesthetics
>tiny manlet body
If there's a God, he's a cruel motherfucker.

He probably deserved it

Bet he stole those jokes. bing.com/videos/search?q=gummi bear pot jokes&view=detail&mid=614E1B81535EC62B2636614E1B81535EC62B2636&FORM=VIRE

>*brings mic closer*

I've never laughed once at his stand up.

He's a commentator on UFC and was the host of Fear Factor that's it.

To call him a comedian is insulting to other comics.

Comedians for the most part suck dick.
You're embarassing

yelling a punchline doesnt make it better..

since when did his standup routine become dicaprio's acting?

>Most comics are shit
>Therefore it's okay for Joe Rogan to be shit

I'm surprised you're even allowed a computer with your special needs.

Are you really surprised user? Are you really surprised that I have a computer?
Let's hear another zinger

that's it i'm getting a zinger

Why doesn't our boy Joe just come out of the closet already?

He's not fooling anyone, and surely being a gay man is less embarrassing than being a manlet

Glad you didn't refute the fact I called you special needs. Acceptance is the first step you're on your way sir.

Joe Rogan is one of my favorite comics. Top 3 probably.

WEED ENCRUSTED KETTLEBELLS DUNKED IN MCT OIL

>Triggered
>doesn't say anything that's triggering

say that to my face faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=oWC6x4Qqwe4

You really are funny dude, better than Joe Rogan right?

Pretty good for joe but he should have ended it on a better note. Smeagle impression was bit overdoing it, not to mention stale.

*in a guttural voice*

THATS NOT A UNIT OF MEASUREMENT

couldn't get through the first 10 minutes of dude smoke weed xd jokes

He talks about how Sam Kinnison and Bill Hicks are his biggest influences all the time on his podcast so I guess he think he should just do what they do and yell like fucking crazy constantly.

This, I've listened to possibly hundreds of his podcasts and never laughed at his jokes, I really like Joe Rogan too but he's not funny, at all.

Horrible comedian. He will bring up decent, though often unoriginal, topics and then spout off obvious shit that any reasonable person would agree with. He then shouts towards the end thinking this gives it a comedic twist. Not very enteraining.

Luckily he makes a great podcast host though, especially when he has a solid guest. He knows how to keep people talking and asks good questions a lot of the time. Although he also has a tendency to let people get off topic too fast or just devolve into watching random youtube videos about big animals.

>American comedy

Why are Americans so fucking unfunny? Where is the Monty Python of the US?

Someone needs to talk to Joe about his comedy the same way he talks to Brendan Schaub about his fighting career, or to Redban about his comedy.

What the fuck is it with Kinison, mang? Out of all the most venerated comedians he seems like the most overrated to me. Just fucking terrible.

>Monty Python
>funny

LE SILLY WALK XDD

The final bit where he climbs up on the stool is funny as hell. Sorry to trigger you.

Kinison was revolutionary in substituting comedy with volume, a trick comedians would pick up for decades after.

>WEED
>Kardashian jokes
>we're like... all connected and shit.

I don't like him. He's a meathead.
>inb4 some highschool kid asks if I don't like sports because I'm not athletic
Staying healthy and fit is a great thing in life, I just don't find his comedy funny. His life revolves around being a meathead and smoking weed. Lifting weights and doing hallucinogenics doesn't make you some sort of wise sage and his comedy isn't funny.
>bro, I was working out and a friend offered me some LSD
*crowd cheers*
>yeah haha, so I put down the weights and like...took it
*everyone laughs*
>so like now, I'm an expert on aliens and parallel universes because I tripped once
*someone in the crowd whoos
>i took DMT once after a class at the gym about MMA, I'm totally an expert on human interactions
*the crowd leans in their seats expectantly
>like, everything is so weird bro, have you read the book by Timothy Leary, like bro it's so crazy.
*everyone cheers because they smoke weed
>Brah, let me tell you about the Clockwork Elves and shit, haha
*crowd pretends to get it and laughs because they're high school dropouts that dabbled in drugs

That's his entire thing. It's not that his shit's going over my head or something. That's literally all that cockehead had.

You are some kind of expert, what do you consider funny?

You guys seem real jelly

so far he is yeah

You seem upset

Joe is not a great standup. He's ok, but nothing to write home about. His strength lies in his UFC commentating skills and podcast.
His extreme pimping of Alpha Brain gets on my nerves though. It's an expensive placebo.
He's good at being a host. Sometimes he says funny shit, but usually he's better at rebounding off a joke a guest makes.

Kek

He looks like a thumb with two thumbs.

Rocky Mountain High got a chuckle out of me, but all his other stuff is meh imo

He's like Joey Diaz, I enjoy listening to them on the podcast but I just don't find their standups funny at all. Diaz is funnier when he's spontaneous, the only reason his stand up is "popular" is because of the support from the podcast audience.

I feel like Joey Diaz would be funnier in person, the energy of the room isnt something you feel on a screen

>Daily reminder that Joey Diaz is the same age as Joe

I thought he was like 9 years older

Maybe, but there's a clear difference between Bill Burrs comedy and someone like Joe or Joey. It's pretty obvious the audience are just brown nosing podcats fans, even the trailer is full of comments on how Joe isnt that funny

what the fuck

Sometimes his humor shines through on his podcasts, but damn the standup just suuuuucks

I totally get it, Bill Burr is my favorite comedian, and I really think hes the funniest person on earth right now. I have cried laughing watching his specials and seeing him live

very rarely, I may have laughed twice at his podcast and ive seen hundreds of them

DUDE WE'RE ORGANISMS

*audience erupts*

This.

Redban has made me laugh more than Joe. I like Joe, he's a good podcast host but his comedy is shit

>ywn get to be a creep to women and get paid for it
youtube.com/watch?v=htViigD5hEs

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

>ALPHA BRAIN
>SHROOMTECH
>KRILL & MCT OIL
>PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

>Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

i started watching one of his specials while high once, and did not find it funny at all, even though i usually enjoy bits from his podcast (but don't regularly listen to that either)

well no because *brings the mic closer* every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change. i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go *looks over at the screen* look at that ... yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus these things will just tear your to shreds

Anyone watch the podcast today?
>20 minutes of fight break downs, 3 hours of homosexuality, sharks, coca cola and boxing

can't get over how much he looks like my uncle except my uncle isn't fun to be around. he's the drunk of the family but the obnoxious kind that swaps between annoyingly goofy and saying embarrassing unfunny crude jokes, and punching the the son of the host of the christmas party for telling him to stop drinking all the liquor that he didn't help pay for and ruining the vibe and having us pay for the table of framed pictures and flower vase that he knocked over.

where and when is the one where they get into pizzagate? I'd love to hear Joe's input on "I like muh pizzas with no hair ;)".

>He talks about how Sam Kinnison and Bill Hicks are his biggest influences all the time on his podcast

Makes sense because he steals a joke right out of Bill Hick's big bag o' religion jokes. (A cult is just a religion that has been around for less time)

Joe doesn't know anything about it actually. It's just Callen and Bravo screaming at each other about CNN and youtube documentaries for 20 minutes

Dude, he took down Carlos Mencia. Show some respect

I fucking hate it whenever he brings up how everyone doing shrooms would save humanity, or when he brings up weed being illegal and people going to jail for it for the millionth time

>triggered
I want Plebbit to leave

It's been a long time since i've seen this cute cat.

I think the same thing, although I have laughed at some of his stuff, he needs tweaking and calming down, his bit about lesbians with strap ons was good but the execution left a bit to be desired.

Always makes me laugh my ass off. Rogan is easy to poke fun at. Some of the shit he says is fucking retarded.

MIDDLE AGED MAN EATS MUSHROOMS AND THINKS HE IS ENLIGHTENED
we were you before you existed Joe Rogan fuck off

This is a lovely painting.

the guy on the left is using lighter ones, is half is age, and also roids

Rogan
>If it comes to hitting I could suck yo dick... friendly reminder

Best guests coming through:
>Jordan Peterson
>Jesse Ventura
>Ancient Egypt guy
>Shannon Briggs
>Dilbert guy
>Dan Carlin
>Based Duncan Trussell

I liked it.

>middle aged
>his entire gimmick revolves around weed

And his material isn't even good, why do people go to these shows?

I will forever hate Joe Rogan for ruining the Man Show.

>face of a potato headed Italian
>top tier aesthetics

u wot

>mfw """""people""""" unironically waste their time listening to this shit

Its comfy. If I'm exercising, tidying, travelling or doing a mundane task its nice to listen to a couple of people have a conversation about things you're interested in.

>feeling the need to justify your hobbies

you're pathetic

Drugs are bad m'kay

hi joe

no he's not

>Comparing alcohol to weed
>Being drunk literally shows everyone the worst side of you if you drink enough
>Being too high will literally put you to sleep or at worst, vomit.

Fuck off

Yous missed Joey Diaz and Bas Rutten you motherfucker.
Honorable mention to Lance Armstrong

YFW they no longer teach people this kind of art at liberal art schools-and if you ever made a painting like it, you would get a C while Shaniqua would get an A for her period colored macaroni pictures of "white oppression"

not that guy but you sound like an annoying bitch that complains the whole ride about shit nobody cares about

For a chance of getting into a gangbang with him.

>Implying the Devil Lettuce won't turn you into an anhedonic schizoid-spectrum suffering living specter

Dude, 420 blaze it, who needs dreams and ambitions when you can have masturbation and netflix-marathons, lmao

>thoughts?

He's not very good at stand up.

I liked some parts of Shiny Happy Jihad, but everything else I've heard has been varying degrees of "Eh, it's alright". His podcast seems to be his true strength, and that depends on who the guest is.

link

>de-legalization is ineffective therefore let's continue to make drugs illegal
really made me think
there is no reason whatsoever not to allow the free market system to """regulate""" any and all drugs