Clone Wars was the best Star Wars

We can all agree FA and R1 fall short of the General Krell Arc and the Jedi Temple Bombing arc.

Pic related is the only 'Clone Wars' that matters.
All others are shit.

Krell arc was good
I liked the domino squad, rishi moon, and kamino episodes, while not a arc nice to watch
Also rip tup and fives in the end

Well animated and flash (non-canonical) fight scenes with nothing between but reinforcing the worst most boring parts of the prequels, plus negative character development for everyone.

Pass

I wanted to watch this, but never really get to do it. Should i watch it chronologically, or can i just skip the boring episodes?

I want to watch this but the early episodes are painful and I'm too autistic to skip anything.

The Krell arc was decent for how IT AIN'T ME the clone scenes were, but Krell's motivation reveal made no fucking sense. Clone Wars is only decent at its absolute best.

Krell's motivation was pretty bland but simple.
He was working with Dooku and foreseen the future so he betrayed the Republic.
He intentionally sabotaged his army to that they would lose, and the separatists would get their hands on the alien tech.

I watched the first season of this and it was all kiddie-shit, why do people like it so much?

This guy gets it.

Fuck off autistic child, that and the shitty Rebels show are both terrible. The 2D Clone Wars is the only SW Show worth a shit

the cartoon really expanded the universe and made it big. alien worlds with alien flora and fauna.

YOU BACTA NOW!

>DUDE LETS RESURRECT DARTH MAUL EVEN THOUGH HE GOT CUT IN HALF AND DROPPED DOWN A BOTTOMLESS PITT LMAO

it got better and more mature as it went on.

I got told the same about Steven Universe

Because manchildren at that shit up. I hope the next generation after these millennial shits grow some balls and don't watch children shit into their 30s.

The only cool things about that were durge and grievous

Filoni's doing the exact same thing with Rebels at present. Start it off as a kid show to placate the suits who demand that kinda crap; slowly ramp up the action and brutality and turn it into something awesome for every age over several seasons.

If you're watching the OT and then watch this and RotS right after ESB and before RotJ then you're in for a good goddamn time

Can't wait to see what the ironic "this was better than this" posting is in 2026.