Does Sup Forums support the right of same sex couples?

Does Sup Forums support the right of same sex couples?

sure

i support them not getting shot

Yes

what's with the influx of fagposters?

keep your sodomy and AIDS on

No.

I just want to be able to live with my boyfriend in peace and quiet in our privacy.

Why must it either be hang from a crane or have to partake in gay pride parades,

I just want to lead a peaceful quiet life in which me and my partner happen to be gay.

Why can't we have nice things

triggered christcucks are the best cucks
we jack off to traps here, btw. We have been a bunch of faggots for a long time. Lurk more newfag

I support their right not to be murdered.

I don't support their desire to redefine marriage.

But I'm not gonna fight too hard to repeal gay marriage. It almost makes me happy that there are gay gold diggers now.

Because so many who claim to represent you aren't stopping with acceptance (live and let live), but want to coerce celebration for a lifestyle that many find morally wrong.

I don't care how you live your life; to me, that's 100% your business. My belief that it's wrong, and reluctance to endorse and affirm it, however, is typically portrayed as pretty much the same as wanting to stone or shoot anyone who's gay. That gets old pretty damned quick, and tends to foster resentment towards the LGBT community.

It's been my experience that gay people are frequently just about indistinguishable from anyone else in day-to-day life, but the "movement" is more about tearing down societal norms than establishing freedoms.

This.

Nah i support the death penalty for it tho.

Fags should not be able to adopt, no civil unions and no marriage.

Keep their faggotry in their homes.

If they're cute.

Sup Forums is a hate machine - supports nothing

I want this but I have to find a cute boyfriend first

I think the current gay 'pride' culture is degenerate, but I don't care what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home.

>tfw no bf

homosex relations are notmore wrong than hookups, and replaceable 2-3 year long relationships that has no conclusion

If you actually, genuinely support the death penalty for it hen you're actually stupid beyond fucking comprehension.

>why can't we have nice things?
Probably that whole gay thing you got going on there

Gas the fags

Fags can be fags as long as their entire life doesn't revolve around sexual identity. If they can go a day without thinking about how fucking gay and how progressive they are, then they're probably allright.

No.
Fuck fags. You should lose your privilege to marry. You don't deserve it you bunch of mentally deficient fruit baskets.

>inb4 yeah ok, ahmed

yeah ok, ahmed

Everyone's life revolves around their sexuality. People can1t shut up about tits and asses and the girls they fuck. Girls can't shut up about bois and their dicks.

yeah ok, ahmed. Go fuck a sheep, that's not weird at all. Nope.

>Does Sup Forums support the right of same sex couples?

Nope.

Normalization of the homosexual lifestyle is destructive to our cultural values, and is something promoted by (((those who would control us))), which should be enough evidence of its harmful nature.

Sure. The court has ruled. Fags are pretty much mainstream. Now can we stop talking about them? They are not oppressed in any way. Any further discussion is made up drama.

Yes but you can't force Christian pastors to administer the marriage. You have to get your las vegas wedding like every other gay group.

I don't care what they do but if they come near with me with that shit I will break their legs without a moment of hesitation.

As long as you are redpilled as fuck I don't give a fuck.

Marriage must be kept sacred. It must be kept sacred because we must control women. Women, left to their own devices, apply the AF/BB strategy. Marriage is a device whereby women are forced to only have sex in the context of BB.

Anything that erodes this definition of marriage - a way to ensure that men can hold women to a contract of sex in exchange for commitment in the form of money, emotional support and other resources - is unfortunately very bad for society.

Not that I dislike gay men, they're less competition after all.

You might want to start by keeping your women from getting raped, then you can control them before Alibaba does.

or, gee I don't know, ask pastors if they want to marry them and not make gay couples travel somewhere else

this is how it works here

That's the same thing I do to women who come near me with their shit

Only girls

Oh I see, that way you can keep all the guys to yourself.

No only girls marrying girls

I am.
Life is hard, I don't fit in with the regular right nor do I fit in with the faggots.

If I had to join any part it would be the fascists, but oh well.
I'll just have to deal with it.

You're insane, women cannot make men out of boys.
They do not have manhood to offer, they do not have what boys need.

No, there's no need for them to get married and they should not be allowed to have children.

Specify which rights

What about super dykes?

What two consenting adults do behind closed doors has nothing to do with me.

No.

This. I discriminate people based on their political beliefs and intelligence. I'd sooner befriend a redpilled black than a bluepilled white (the same goes for the other way).

poopdick goes to oven

Absolutely not.
They're not masculine, they're just fucking retarded.

Keep it to yourself, it's fine. I don't like the idea of forcing Christian priests to do gay marriage, but as long as you guys stay responsible, I don't mind. I certainly don't support people getting gunned down over sexual preference.

Now that I think about it, what does Sup Forums think about gays adopting children? I think that gay men could raise kids better than lesbians could. I think lesbians would just fuck with their kids' heads.

look at the flag, he's a muslim.

the right to exist.

What if we're all retarded?

I want to adopt a white kid with my future husband.

Either that or use a surrogate mom or something.

I want to have a family.

No.

okay muhammed, when are you leaving Germany to go back to your homeland?

better two men raise a child than two women

otherwise I agree with your sentiments; gays are fine as long as they keep it to themselves

Orlando poster here. Yes, especially if you're like . Discourage it as a social norm, but respect and love our country men the same.

it is a planned raid by R9k. sage all fag threads

enjoy ur aids
it was a false flag lol

I do not support any privileges like marriage or 'union' and I don't think that a 1% of the population requires any legal representation

But I'm a virgin and my boyfriend has only been with one person before and it was a woman.

lol you got cucked

At least I'll be his pure virginal trap waifu.

basically

can we get a zyklon b shipment to spain stat

peace and quiet != gay pride parades

Fuck who you want, just keep it to yourselves.

Yeah that's exactly what I'm saying.
I hate gay "pride", gay parades and all of that shit.

I'm sorry that I am triggering you Muhammad, but in the western world we don't kill people for their sexual orientation anymore.
You and your ilk are not welcome.

Its the current year

I'm okay with gays keeping their shit to themselves, I am just not a fan of gay pride parades and stuff.

It's also why we don't burn "witches" and "heretics" anymore.
it's also thanks to the tolerant views of the west that you and your disgusting sandnigger goat fucking hashish smoking five times a day praying non pork eating boy fucking bastard ilk is allowed in the civilized world.

Why don't you do humanity a favor and go immolate yourself in the name of your pedo sandnigger prophet or something?

yes, boipussy is best pussy

we love gays

> continuing to make the its the current year argument

so mush as it supports my anti immigrant platform

>No civil unions

For what purpose? If you have a christian worldview then surely you believe that a couple has the right to a legal bond even if it isn't marriage.

In my opinion that's how it should be.
We should tolerate it and let people do whatever they want in their privace as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, but at the same time we shouldn't encourage it or push for it to be accepted publically.

Being gay is not normal and should not be accepted as such, but we also shouldn't blame or kill people for being it.
I know I am not normal and don't want people to think I am. I

I just want my private life to me private, and if in my privacy I like men then it's nobody's business.

I absolutely loathe gay pride parades.

The days of homo bashing is over nobody truly gives a shit it's mostly just people getting annoyed at the parades and the people trying to normalize it that do crazy shit. Gays are fine, they're harmless and usually a means to keep women from becoming total harpys.

I'm fine with gays, as I'm bi myself, but I don't want it normalized or taught in schools or pushed in the culture.

The gay/trans/queer lobbies are some of the most toxic forces out there right now.

>Special Rights
Oy vey gays are just more equal then you user!

>Marriage as anything other then a consenting contract between two or more parties to give rights equal to the traditional christian agreement recognized by the government
It's like you want a nanny state that controls your life.

Gay does not equal flag waving liberal fag.

> pretending canadah as any credibility when its prime minister sucked a dog's cock and made it legal

Pretty much same her, though I don't mind schools teaching kids about gay people existing, I just don't think it should be pushed and encouraged. Fuck normalizing trannies though, it's a mental illness and should be treated as such.

>Toronto and quebec are all of canada
>literally as far away as cali and texas
This is why Alberta needs to secede.

What right? To live and not get shot? Sure, everyone deserves to live.

>marriage is a right

No its not. And besides, gays never had the need to get married for as long as civilization has existed. If anything it makes their relationships more strained, as monogamy has never been the strong suit of homosexuals.

lol no

No problem with that, and every faggot I know is based. And while I may not be gay myself, I don't mind having a cute bottom faggot from time to time. Not gonna lie, I actually like it.

Nothing wrong with that, afaik buggery was excluded from criminal code years ago, so what else is there?

That's really rude, I am as monogamous as can be.
In fact I think I'm more monogamous than most modern women.

I am a gay man and I recoil at the gay "pride" parades. It's absolute fucking cringe and I wish they'd just stop.

Depends. If the couple is not too degenerate, allowed. If it is, not allowed.
I would apply the same thing to straight people, too. Don't need any degenerates in my gene pool.

yes why not.

If they would shut the fuck up then fine, but I don't think they ever will.

I don't like gay people. They're a bunch of attention whores.

GAS THE GAYS.

>states social advances produced throughout history
>hahahaha it's current year meme!!!!!!!
And you wonder why we're not bothered about you leaving the European Union?

In an ideal society gays can not exist. Gays can not produce children together, and are therefore hedonists and are therefore degenerate.

Yes. Even the right for them to adopt.

I do not however support trans rights. Gender neutrality is a sickness.

Ignore the achmed.

Neutrality =/= trans

>homosexuality is exclusively hedonism

Really faggot?