Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1L8zjc1dnUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She looks good enough for the DCEU

Licks lips.

Black Canary?

Ohh yes yes in those black fishnets.

Is that good or bad, OP?

I want her to come back to twitter so bad.

Her tweets around the time The East was released were on another level.

i wonder what her farts smell like

No idea pham. I've always loved Brit's work but after finishing The OA I'm convinced now that she is certifiable.

>ib4 jelly belly tweet

this is true and also not true

I got outsourced from my first professional job as the company spirals towards bankruptcy and now I work full time at Domino's

Thanks for the help, Brit

I got to see my old high school sweetheart last week wearing my visor and cornmeal covered apron. Before I drove home (parents home) at 3am to go to bed.

Wew..

and a disgusting chestlet

>tfw she was dropping clues about The OA three years ago

roses

This is some Jaden Smith level bullshit

If she's crazy that makes her hotter to me. I wouldnt mind getting cheated on by her, beat up by her daily, yelled at, and abused sexually. Just as long as she loved me

No wonder that wingnut bitch is in the most flighty crap imaginable.

god damn, well hopefully she knows its a tough economy out there and a nigga gotta work somehow

I warned u about marling guys!! Some wouldnt listen.

lol

Hnnnnggg literal perfection to me. But she's crazy!!

i wanna eat brit's shit

WEW DAT ASS NO HIGH HEELS THERE

Still the best Marlingkino btw

Her stuff with Zal > stuff with Mike

other examples of her insanity?

Well I guess I have a new fapfu

holy shit, is she the new Jaden?

What ass.

Another Earth, Sound of My Voice, I Origins

The one I want sitting on my face.

You fucking blind?

After leaving abroad for an elite university, I first met my high school sweetheart when she saw me working in McDonalds.

yea but look at her

Does she have hairy forearms though?

>new
this is all before jaden you new faggot go fuck a duck

>tfw no Brit Marling/Karl Pilkington podcast

dat fucking ass

What? Is English your second language? You first met your high school sweetheart after high school, while you were a college student working in a foreign Macdonald's?

Sup Forumsartan?

I see, never mind that last reply.

Go suck a fuck

What ass kino is this?

how can she look so good here and so shit in the OA :(

is outlining butts really an Sup Forums thing?

Anyone else find her face a bit bland?

Like there is no emotion to her face at all, just solemn.

we had a run of it a few years back

obviously, you're american. read it again. after he left to another country to study in an elite university he came back and was working at mcdonald's, where his first high school gf saw him.

not that hard nigga.

What?

What do you think about the OA?

For me it was shit and the ending was ridiculous.

idk i just read her twitter and she seems like the typical new wave feminist cunt pseudo intellectual preachy shit like those retarded stickers about friendship and love twats put up around their house

she's nothing special anons

really makes you think

PAJEETED

Why did she leave?
she does seem crazy though

Now you're just reading into it. I'm still not sure user is correctly relaying the order of events. And you're right, I am an American. And as an American, you can't expect me to understand eurotrash "English."

literally 2 deep 4 u

it's meant to make you think about what is "real" and what isn't, and if it really matters what the truth to something is, being that the journey is the real experience. the ending was extreme to bring it all down to earth hard and fast. it's a spiritual show. i loved it.

That's been done about a thousand times since the very beginning of cinema, it's even been done in fucking anime.

name 3 examples

Bruh, hard to look qt when you're locked in a basement for 7 years. At least we got to see her belly button. And it was cute.

i think it was the eyebrows, she looks like shit with dyed eyebrows

>She's a fucking lunatic.
just another ugly turd like greta gerwig. found their niche with indie garbage and stick with it forever.

Inland Empire
8 1/2
Persona
The Tatami Galaxy

>schizophrenic plot
>2deep4u
im 'avin a giggle m8

Nope, it's never been done. Clearly it went over your head.

Kek

Those have absolutely nothing in common with The OA, you retarded philistine.

>it's meant to make you think about what is "real" and what isn't, and if it really matters what the truth to something is, being that the journey is the real experience.
That's present in all the films in my list, and I can even list more.

my sister is a lesbian which explains why she likes this woman's abortion of a show

You clearly haven't even watched The OA.

>named Brit
>is American

How did she get away with this? Cultural Appropriation fucking shit!

so not the same lmao

So it's shit and you can't even form two sentences to defend it? OK.

It's actually the best TV series of 2016.

g8 b8 m8

>It's actually the best TV series of 2016.
>not Quarry

lmaotbqhf a m

I'd eat Froot Loops out of her butthole.

mah nigg

Just saw the tracking shot sequence

>that fucking baby/kid

Godamn

Quarry was really good, but I have to do like that user and give the edge to The OA.

did you read the article about how they had to shoot it? shit was crazy senpai, only had so much time to get it right what with the napalm and everything going on, they had a part where quarry trips up or some shit but had to keep it because there wasn't another chance to get it right, ended up looking more authentic in the end

showtime pls renew i need a 2nd season so badly that ending where he starts his swim and makes good on his bet with motherfucking stanfield from the wire ;_; sucked he was only in those two episodes too, the whole season was fucking phenomenal though, even that guy playing the fat ass dixie drug dealer was perfect

also the queer hitman from justified did an A+ 10/10 job with his character, those shorts on the youtube channel were fuckin hilarious

That's fucking cool, same knid of thing happened in Collateral, that scene where Tom trips on the chair in the climax wasn't supposed to happen but they kept it since it really mirrored how much Vincent was losing his cool.

I should go back and try and finish it, Joni's bullshit threw a monkeywrench in my enjoyment but that's a bitchnigga excuse.

>That's fucking cool, same knid of thing happened in Collateral, that scene where Tom trips on the chair in the climax wasn't supposed to happen but they kept it since it really mirrored how much Vincent was losing his cool.

YEAH

i remember reading about that, i love little things like that that showrunners decide to keep in, like that deal with viggo breaking his toe or whatever in lotr

also, yes you should finish it, the last episode is pure kino, and the one before it, the way it goes with the cold end only enhances it further

if they cancel that shit i'm going to bombstrap showtime, i swear 2 god

Sound of my voice

Plebs detected and noted. Back to your capeshit threads.

>Quarry
>capeshit

She looks like Amanda Knox

>ywn dumpster dive with her
youtube.com/watch?v=1L8zjc1dnUI

Thanks

can you post pics of your sisters lesby pusy?