sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

ktar.com/story/1124011/bikers-planning-to-protect-supporters-at-donald-trump-rally-in-phoenix/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3647811/Paul-Figueroa-resigns-Oakland-police-chief.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/225240439479992320
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/240170788651671553
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/310114273370198016
motto.time.com/4373000/donald-trump-nude-protest/?xid=time_socialflow_twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJzMzW3kuY
twitter.com/MimiArbeit/status/742433715721277440
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/march1GOP.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5LhNjWoBZck
youtube.com/watch?v=A0SWWs9McyM
youtube.com/watch?v=blEd8fwVR3w
youtube.com/watch?v=K77nP-xcdc4
youtube.com/watch?v=iev-Cu_nHNg
youtube.com/watch?v=xZ83CvMKYUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m2d8N5psACM
nytimes.com/2016/06/10/upshot/there-are-more-white-voters-than-people-think-thats-good-news-for-trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DUforZfLfkI
youtube.com/watch?v=-H5fUNI78Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=XOMuHAd0TvU
strawpoll.me/10516416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is Awoovement!

this is abuuubment

MAGA

>this is awoo's face when I'm fucking her in the ass

POLLS CLOSED!

Need more AESTHETICS

this is a REEEEEEEEE

>inb4 finn

ktar.com/story/1124011/bikers-planning-to-protect-supporters-at-donald-trump-rally-in-phoenix/

>A group of bikers said it plans to protect supporters from possible violence at a Donald Trump rally scheduled to be held in Phoenix on Saturday.

>“We’re going to stand between them and any protesters that come onto the property and hopefully protect them from any bodily harm, should it get to that point,” 'Mad' Max Johnson with Lions Guard Arizona said.

>The rally is expected to begin Saturday about 4 p.m. at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum on the Arizona State Fairgrounds near 19th Avenue and McDowell Road.

>The protest will be held at nearby Encanto Park from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.

>Johnson said the biker group, made up mostly of retired police officers, such as himself, meth dealers and veterans, will be wearing American flag bandanas and swinging chains so they are easy to identify.

>“If they have any problems, they’ll be able to locate us and ask us for help,” he said.

>doing sexual things with the awoo

that's not allowed user

How has that even happened anyway?

I can't wait to see nu-males get slugged by biker assholes.

>rcp so accurate, lel

rally hype

>meth dealers

Well done.

Soon: new analysis of the poll numbers, from 2016-01-01 to 2016-06-15

Pic related, the work is still only partially complete (as it is done *for free* hence off the clock)

How Can We Recover?

>Said the department is investigating racist texts sent and received by several African American officers

>An 18-year-old woman, who goes by the name of Celeste Guap, has alleged that two dozen current and former officers in five cities had sex with her while she walking the streets.

>Encounters with three of the officers took place when she was just 17, the woman has said.

>The scandal, involving at least 14 Oakland police officers, is a blow to a department under federal oversight because of past failures to adequately hold officers accountable for misdeeds that included planting evidence and robbing local residents.

Obama's sons are racist kid fucking corrupt cops.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3647811/Paul-Figueroa-resigns-Oakland-police-chief.html

btw, don't even trust anyone connecting the first poll in a series to the last poll in a series.

That doesn't show a trend, it only show the difference between two unrelated polls (one of them that even includes Gary Johnson as an option).

What are Trump's views on NASA and space travel?

This is a deal breaker for me.

Yes, let's give the media pictures of tough bikers slaughtering lefties faggots and assorted mystery meat. That's definitely not what Soros wants to broadcast.

Elon Musk likes him.

He's for it.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/225240439479992320
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/240170788651671553
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/310114273370198016

>Drumpf
>winning

eh something else will balance it out
motto.time.com/4373000/donald-trump-nude-protest/?xid=time_socialflow_twitter

No one cares about Drumpf. Stop shilling your shitty candidates in Trump threads.

>italy
>unified
disgusting

>mexicans laughably try to stump the trump and fail

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJzMzW3kuY

The only other time Ive voted was for Newt Gingrich, and only because he had the best stance on space exploration from any politician ive ever seen

He wanted to build a fucking moon base by 2020.

I dont give a fuck about their other views or policies, I will vote for the person promising to throw the most money at NASA

That's definitely Donald J. Trump. Hillary only cares about how much she can steal.

My friends are in Las Vegas this weekend for a festival, getting drunk and high and I just wish I was at that Trump rally today.

yeah Trump will at the very least run the economy well, which will give companies like SpaceX more cushion to experiment and fail (and eventually succeed)

You're not going to have a space program in a destroyed country full of ''diversity''.
NASA is a mess.

Slow Thread

He could just reallocate the money to something like SpaceX I guess.

Those titties are nice

Who honestly cares anymore.

We could have people dressed in actual Nazi uniforms attending the rallies and the media would be saying exactly the same shit they've always said.

SpaceX is going to go down the drain just like NASA.
Those people are more concerned about diversity quotas than space exploration.

There needs to be a cultural shift.

What time is the rally est? I hope to watch and listen on the beach

2 PM

twitter.com/MimiArbeit/status/742433715721277440

Hey Poll-fags who thing mainstream polls are biased... might find this interesting - RCP's Super Tuesday results vs last polls.

Shows that polls like NBC actually _over_estimated Trump's margin in some cases, were under in some, but generally were pretty accurate.

Through this election in fact the polls have told the Trump story much more accurately than the professional politicians or the media.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/march1GOP.html

So when you see him shitting the bed in polls like he's doing now, don't rest easy - it actually may mean something.

Of course there is plenty of time and things will bounce up and down -- he was basically tied with Hillary in national polls just a few weeks ago.

But lately he's been sinking like a lead balloon and I for one fucking love it you stupid deluded oxen.

You all realize he's not actually conservative, right?

This guy is the biggest political huckster since John Edwards pretended to give a fuck about poverty.

Love to see the GOP rekkt, thanks for giving us back the Senate for essentially no reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LhNjWoBZck

>Trump Has Tiny Hands PAC

This is it. They have L I T E R A L L Y strumped the Drumpf. Donald Duck is fucking FINISHED.

T I N Y H A N D S
E
E
N
Y

>, PhD
yup

>You all realize he's not actually conservative, right?
No one cares

>We choose to have a manned mission to Mars in by the end of the next decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard.

clearly, they're just getting off on huffing his MAGA gas

but the high will wear off and the crash will be fucking harsh

Where does this stupid hands meme even come from?
Look at his hands.

What the fuck is wrong with Liberals?

Why are the threads moving so slow? Did everyone die?

single-issue voting like this I can respect

also Jewish

90% of anti-white articles etc are written by kikes

Thpughts on /Trump Session/?
Seems to be the most likely choice to me

>Trump Session working together back in 2005
youtube.com/watch?v=A0SWWs9McyM
>Session exposes TPP
youtube.com/watch?v=blEd8fwVR3w
>Sessions against muslim immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=K77nP-xcdc4
>Calls for refugee safe zone
youtube.com/watch?v=iev-Cu_nHNg
>Donald Trump Endorsed by Senator Jeff Sessions
youtube.com/watch?v=xZ83CvMKYUQ
>Jeff Session speech at NRA
youtube.com/watch?v=m2d8N5psACM

NASA is currently being subsidized to publish manipulated global warming statistics.

See what she's doing there?
Hanging out, outside, enjoying some kind of beverage in the grass?
It's summertime. Enjoy it.

Sessions would be the best choice by far

Primary polls aren't the same as the General Election polls.

Before they weren't shilling, now they are.

nytimes.com/2016/06/10/upshot/there-are-more-white-voters-than-people-think-thats-good-news-for-trump.html

wrong link
>Trump Session working together back in 2005
youtube.com/watch?v=DUforZfLfkI

You really think that the man that passed NAFTA would keep his word n the moonbase?

youtube.com/watch?v=-H5fUNI78Pg

Drumpf is finished....

There is literally no way for Drumpf to recover from this deficit.

Hillary is a woman, ffs.

Don't even try to refute this. Its impossible

they did shill a little bit in the primary polls though, you have to admit

>Before they weren't shilling, now they are.
This is delusion. Karl Rove would be burying Hillary at this point. Your boy doesn't even realize he's getting whomped and won't know what to do when he does.

I'm loving it.

>Karl Rove
>2012 meltdown
K.

What did xer mean by this?

I genuinely have no idea what this is trying to say.

The sad thing is on Sup Forums at the moment I am seeing very similar poll skewing theories as in 2012. Sup Forums is literally on the same level as Karl Rove and Dick Morris were on election eve 2012 - completely in denial.

Just read the NYTimes article. All of the media's polls are based off their incorrect 2012 exit polls.

The effect just wasn't as pronounced in the primaries, because most Republican voters are white, but now that we're in the General, their skewed methodology is showing. Underestimating the white voters.

As I said before, this looks like 2012 all over again and you guys are in for a real schock come election day. I say this as someone who's hoping Trump will win by the way.

If he's lying about being conservative to win votes, who's to say that whatever you like about his policies isn't ALSO a lie to win votes? Maybe the only things he's telling the truth about are the things you DON'T like about his plans.

Look, the boy's run MORE THAN ONE obvious fraud of the sort that would get laughed off the Internet if he did it anywhere where the audience replies were viewable by the prospective marks. This isn't comedy shit like going from "Lyin' Ted" to "Hey guyz? I'm thinking of making Ted Cruz my Veep, whatchoothink?". This is full-on ripping people off over a period of years. Best case scenario, Trump wins, he leaves us with an extra eight trillion in debt and a bunch of stupid statues of himself. Worst case scenario, we're looking at portraits of the President in every business and internment if we disrespect them in public.

(Actually, best case scenario from President Trump is 'nation's fastest impeachment', but I am not holding out hope for Congress growing enough balls for that.)

Hillary cannot win with the economy the way it is. If she does, the country deserves what it gets.

The very vast majority of polling says otherwise.

what the heck are you even trying to say?

What number do I text for Hillary updates?

youtube.com/watch?v=XOMuHAd0TvU

That cuck Speaker Ryan need to lose his position for Trump to rise.

How's the opponent of Ryan doing?

I agree to some extent but don't these polls already favor democrats? And if a large chunk of these polls are independents, it's quite a toss up and these polls are meaningless. Rove was in denial the night of after the debate. I'm skeptical and think these polls are being used to make the case to put Ryan and Kasich on a ticket at the convention

And by the opposite was said with the same theory of yours in 2012. Karl Rove and Dick Morris were convinced the polls were oversampling minorities because they believed their turnout wouldn't be nearly as high in 2008. They were dead wrong, trust the skewed polls theories at your peril.

Nehlen is losing 80-7.

Its a number you have to call

Also any also any time I got a random call from like Missouri I have ignored the call. Who honestly takes these polling calls? People with Down syndrome and old folks? Divorced women?

Does anyone here have the original?

Clinton goes +12 after just a week of consistent ties or Trump leads and you go "seems legit?"

They are skewing the polls though. Seriously, just read this NYTimes article. Why will no one read it? This is the NEW YORK TIMES after all, right?

Just because Romney lost and Sup Forums had poll skewing theories back then doesn't mean this is the same election as 2012.

They are skewing polls now and were probably skewing them then. It doesn't matter, what matters is who turns out to vote for Trump. He does need to make inroads with certain white Obama voters, namely Northern middle class / working class type voters.

There DO exist paths to do this without making further inroads into the Hispanic/Black community than he has, although if he does make more progress there the election is guaranteed over. He already has Romney's 27% of Hispanics, some polls say 32%.

MAGA
A
G
A

Right after a major happening no less, lel

Daily reminder that you're supporting a not billionaire that failed every business venture he tried in the last 20 years, conned innumerable people with trump university, is up to his elbows in debt, is a pathological liar, totally ignorant to foreign policies, economics or or history.
For years you lamented lying politicians and members of the establishment and now you're gonna vote for their biggest champion, just because
>he says it like it is, or says the opposite 10 minutes later if you didnt like that

Anti-cuck chamber

You have to read the article, white turnout WAS up in 2012, they just voted for Obama.

Rove was right about the polls oversampling minorities. THEY WERE. The problem was WHITES -- too many whites voted for Obama. This is explained in detail if you just read the NYTimes article.

The conventional wisdom about the 2012 election has been wrong this entire time.

Consistent lies did you mean? The woman has been consistently lying since the 80's and the public's opinion hardly changes of her.

Reasons for Trump's rapid but not unreversible decline in the polls:

1. The whole Mexican Judge thing

2. His reaction to Orlando

According to polling that's been done the majority of respondents said they were either slightly or very concerned with Trump's remarks on the judge, and people generally preferred Hillary's reaction to orlando over Trump's.

Why they would prefer Hillary's reaction over Trump's? Fucked if I know.

I don't know how people can see 20,000 show up for Trump rallies and then go "hey this poll of 800 people shows Trump losing by a lot"

Takes a lot of cognitive dissonance to believe these polls are legit. Even the polls that show Trump ahead are skewed. He outperformed so many polls in the primaries.

please vote strawpoll.me/10516416

Has Kayla posted with a trip yet?

He also under performed in a lot of polls. And in response to your first point, you just don't understand how polls work.

This sort of shilling doesn't work here.
Just flat out lying works only on facebook.

We already know that he has a near flawless track record in business. We already know the Trump university case is just a bunch of people trying to get some money, we know these things already.

Stop posting, Mexico. Get a new job. You're not good at this.